Acting talent in natal chart?

October 29, 2019 at 10:28 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Romu, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Acting talent in natal chart?
Was wondering if there is a chance of an acting career...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 29, 2019 at 14:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Hayjilly, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Certainly, you have a lot of Neptune aspects, that Mars trine Neptune is beautiful! Also, Moon is in Aries in 10H- hardworking, willing to go the extra mile, and maintaing a lovely balance of empathy and self-respect. Moon sextile Uranus- you´ll stand out from the crowd and be admired for doing so. 8H placements are great for creativity, too. Good Luck!
October 29, 2019 at 16:09
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
No, I don´t see it, but if you enjoy it don´t let that get you down. Things to look for in terms of vocation:
Lord of Ascendant. 10th house and ruler of 10th house. Lot of Fortune and Lord of Lot of Fortune. Lot of Exaltation (for acting). MC (in traditional chart) is in 9th, so this suggests a career having to do with 9th house matters. However, the ruler of your Ascendant is in the 10th so career is going to be a big focus of your life (more so than for most).

Lot of fortune is not where I would expect for an actor. The Lord of the Lot of Fortune is in the 11th (which might have some potentialities for actors), Saturn is there, which is the malefic of the chart, and it´s retrograde. Given it´s in the 11th house, it is tempered, but I don´t see this as the placement of an actor. I would like to see Sun on the angles in most cases with actors. Your Sun is not on an angle, but it is placed nicely in the house of Good Forutne, the 5th, but I don´t see that as necessarily a sign of an actor BUT IT MIGHT BE.

Now there are a couple of things that suggest that you will at least have a good reputation in whatever field you choose, one of those is that your Lot of Exaltation falls in the first house and it´s lord falls in the 10th.

As far as Trigon Lords, since you are of the Fire Triplicity, that Jupiter in the 12th house sort of ruled the first part of your life, and being that it´s in a declining house, that´s not so good in terms of prosperity. However, that´s going to change when the sun gets activated as primary ruler of the triplicity. I can´t say things will skyrocket but they will definitely take a turn towards the better. I would have to do a lot of calculations to be sure, but in any case, around your 33rd birthday expect some big changes in this regard. I know at your age that seems like forever.
October 31, 2019 at 20:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ancient_astrology
System message: Post has been written by user Romu, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you Ancient_Astrology for your opinion. It was helpful.
October 31, 2019 at 20:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Hayjilly
=====
Thank you Hayjill...appreciate it.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »