Signs of promiscuity, infidelity, flirty nature or secretive behaviour in natal chart?

October 29, 2019 at 09:51 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Enderquan
Signs of promiscuity, infidelity, flirty nature or secretive behaviour in natal chart?
Hi, down there attached is my gfs natal chart and i would like to know if you guys could pinpoint some placements regarding my question. My main concern are her mutable placements, especially mars venus and moon, her 8th house ruler in her 5th etc...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 29, 2019 at 14:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Seriously dude, what the fuck???
October 29, 2019 at 14:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Hayjilly, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Honestly, if you have these insecurities, you should not be in a relationship. No trust = No foundation to build on.
October 29, 2019 at 14:34
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Davis212
:61: :61: :61: :61: :61:
October 29, 2019 at 14:39
(Taurus) Iceblu333
I´m not going to call you insecure. I´m going to say this, instead of looking into astrology you should just talk to her and communicate. If you can´t communicate now then you will not be able to communicate in the future after marriage.

I don´t see anything wrong with your question as your probably just curious (or want to control that person); but spend time with her and talk with her. If you genuinely like each other then things will work out.

If she´s cheated on you, move on. Karma is a cold bitch and if she deserves it, she will get it. Find someone else. Don´t dwell on the past, it prevents you from moving ahead to the future.
October 29, 2019 at 14:52
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Shit, I answered that before looking at her chart...

Take my advice with a grain of salt, I´m not that good. Just giving my opinion...

She has alot of gemini but also Piscies and cancer in her chart... I say definitely trust your gut and if you are serious about a relationship and you feel something is wrong, and she does not communicate or (in your opinion) is secretive and you can´t live with that, move on. If not, stay. You have a gemini moon so she may have some energy you are attracted to. But you also have alot of capricorn in your chart so you may be more serious.

Trust your gut.
October 29, 2019 at 15:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:4: :4: :61:
October 29, 2019 at 17:12
(Taurus) nutelina » Davis212
I thought the same but I decided to wait if he would at least post a synastry or better chart. I thought oh no a Capricorn lol and here you go!!
October 29, 2019 at 20:23
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » nutelina
What´s so bad in being a Capricorn? :p
October 29, 2019 at 20:35
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Venus in the 6th whole sign house applying to Saturn and in opposition to Mars. Mars in the 12th means the subject is prone to people ambushing her and Venus, as lord of the 5th, shows the native is suffocated in relationships. She is prone to be harmed in relationships.

I´m not joking.
October 29, 2019 at 20:37
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
it doesn´t even matter how her chart looks like, look at your own...

you will have same problem regardless who stands on the other side. Every feminine planet you have is badly afflicted, problem with women, and violence against women
October 29, 2019 at 20:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ZynCitrus
System message: Post has been written by user Hayjilly, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oof, I didn´t even think to look at his chart.
Mixed with what Ancient said, it looks a little testy.
October 29, 2019 at 20:45
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Hayjilly
I know his type rhetoric...so I checked him first to confirm the problem :61: :61:
October 29, 2019 at 20:49
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » ancient_astrology
ancient please can I now get PoF reading - just that one I´m not familiar with at all in my chart (or any other chart for that matter) :61:
October 30, 2019 at 01:41
(Pisces) fishscales
Figure out how the asteroids Mesohorny and Meloveyoulongtime are configured in her chart and you´ll have your answer...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »