Lilith on the ascendant (doubts)

October 27, 2019 at 01:56 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Maximilien_lieder
Lilith on the ascendant (doubts)
Hello everyone!

I have doubts about my ascendant. I´m curious about what you can see in my natal chart.

I´m very interested in the trine of venus, the square of pluto and the conjunct of lilith (mean) to my ascendant, I can tell you that I always had many doubts about how other people see my appearance, people usually find me tender or sweet and other times they see me with a dark tint in my personality. I can tell you that a feature that I always liked a lot about myself it´s my heterochromia iridum of my eyes (different color of eyes). What can you see about those aspects? How does it influence how others see me?

Thank you very much for your attention and your answers ^_^
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 28, 2019 at 01:28
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The Celebrity Astro Search Engine which is at the Famous People button between Astro Tools and Birthdays can give you celebrities with the same rising or trine risings. :5:
Allessandra Ferri has the same Ascendant as you and eleven planets in the houses as I have; A whole different hemisphere gives you a different mid-heaven unless you accept equal-house lay-out which people think is "whole sign" when I don´t explain it! :14:
That square from the very end of :180: to the very end of :171: ( :159: :194: :151:) relates to the right eye; I have buphthalmos and a double count of green cones in the right eye; Asymmetries happen! So I see darker greys and brighter greens in my right eye; If I keep my mouth shut about asymmetry it is not even noticed! :41:
I look at nodes, and Chiron after clicking Extended Settings and a lot of lesser aspects are hidden to be exposed! :44:
The reason there has to be a ritual to reveal them is because they are not as self-activating as the major aspects :81:
October 28, 2019 at 11:15
(Taurus) nutelina
Well it´s obvoiusly hard to tell from your experience when you have your rising sign, moon and mars in Virgo too? Especially with Lilith but I don´t know it´s action so well yet..
October 29, 2019 at 18:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Helen.Pahlavi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You should speak with user Dainty. She has the same Ascendant degree and many aspects like you. Lilith conjunct Ascendant (+opposite Descendant). Pluto and Moon square Ascendant (+square Descendant).

You could learn from each other and help each other.

I do have some of those aspects, and other difficult ones, as well, but Dainty is more alike you than I am. We are different and similar with Dainty. I don´t know about eyes heterochromia in her, it could be, ask.

You could also search for other people in astro-seek with the same aspects and try to talk with them, if you lucky enough and they don´t block you.
October 29, 2019 at 18:49
(Aries) CrescentKitKat
I´m not very proficient at reading charts, but I do notice you have your Ascendant ruler, which is Mercury (ruler of Virgo) in the 8H conjunct Venus. They´re trine to the AC as well, so I think those are aspects/placements to look up and integrate. See what fits.

Also, planets in the 1H are highly influential as well. You have Mars and Moon (Moon is conjunct North Node/Rahu, so I´m curious about that as well).

AC-ruler Mercury conjunct a domicile Taurus Venus could be why people say you are sweet, tender or good natured. The 8H is a little murkier though and the Mars in 1H in Virgo complicates the sweet/gentle presentation of you. Maybe you´re more reserved than you let on initially and are afraid of ´being yourself´ and being vulnerable? If that´s true, I´m wondering if you try very hard to be kind and make people see you in this light. Maybe some social anxiety that you overcompensate for? I´m not sure though. The Mars would augment this.
October 29, 2019 at 20:18
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
the answer is in Chiron in the 2nd house, check it out
asc is not a planet don´t look at those aspects in the same way... the less lines you have the more clear is the picture... so focus on main aspects

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »