Any thoughts? 4 planets in Pisces

October 24, 2019 at 22:22 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) CrescentKitKat
Any thoughts? 4 planets in Pisces
Hey everybody!

New to the forum and just curious what people see in my chart!

Thanks!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 27, 2019 at 18:53
(Taurus) nutelina
Nice to meet you :61: I just have no Moon in Pisces.
October 28, 2019 at 21:39
(Aries) CrescentKitKat » nutelina
Nice to meet you too!

You just have no Moon in Pisces? What do you mean?
October 28, 2019 at 21:48
(Taurus) nutelina » CrescentKitKat
Well it was a pun on that you have 4 planets and I just don´t have a Pisces moon, I would be really lost maybe :61: I mean my hard head... keeps me alive and straight I guess... Pisces are sure dreamers haha...

So it´s really interesting to find out how someone might have something familiar.. It´s really cool that I met we few with Venus in Pisces but 4 planets... I also know moon in Pisces.. But Aries with Moon in Pisces, I have no idea that goes one step further :63: :75:
October 28, 2019 at 21:57
(Aries) CrescentKitKat » nutelina
Ohhh I just looked at your chart!

You´ve got Aries sun with Mercury-Mars conjunct in later degrees of Pisces too! Cool.

Isn´t Jupiter exalted in Cancer? Must be quite important being that it´s in the first house, rules the MC, as well as your Pisces stellium. How do you interpret Jupiter in Cancer in your chart?
October 28, 2019 at 22:14
(Taurus) nutelina » CrescentKitKat
Well to be honest I didn´t study it much yet because I think Jupiter is fine and I´m a very caring person also in business... Some extra cancer right there with all it´s weird quirks.. And Mars in Pisces, oh my aren´t we a sneaky one? I always loved when people were chasing me and couldn´t get me, best fun :4:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »