Need help understanding my chart

October 21, 2019 at 02:23 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) jlc9
Need help understanding my chart
Could someone tell me what stands out the most in my chart please as I don’t know where to begin, I noticed I have a grand square and other shapes, aspects etc and I’m not sure how to put it together, any insight would be appreciated

Thanks
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 21, 2019 at 09:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Wow there`s a lot going on in there, fascinating.
It needs some serious look at everything, i may do later.
October 21, 2019 at 12:54
(Pisces) fishscales » Olenna
Wow looks like there´s a mystic rectangle in there AND a kite...
October 21, 2019 at 13:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Kite, rectangle, and grand cross. I don`t know what to start with lol
October 21, 2019 at 13:09
(Pisces) fishscales » Olenna
Oh yeah, how did I miss the grand cross?

Good luck... Way too many multi-aspect configurations for me...:23: :4:
October 21, 2019 at 15:20
(Cancer) jlc9 » Olenna
That´s how I feel lol, thanks for taking the time to look at it though
October 21, 2019 at 15:50
(Taurus) Onur
The3e are many ways, my preference is after spotting ascendant and its aspects, i carry on house by house.(Marion D. March´s style)
October 22, 2019 at 14:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Hey i`m finally getting to look at your chart. It is not easy because of all the configurations. So what i`m gonna do to make thins easier to understand and so i don`t have to write so much, i`m gonna explain the themes of each configuration.
I start with the grand cross, that one jumped out first. That is the planets Mars, Saturn, Pluto and Mercury all in aspects of tension to each other in fixed signs.
The themes are stubborness, rigid approaches, limitations, frustration with taking action, very immovable energy, my way or no way situation, all or nothing, moving from one extreme to the other, act before you think, feeling pulled in multiple directions, it creates stagnant feeling need outlet for the energy to move in some direction, power struggles with people especialy in intimate relationships. Negative thinking, move from anger to depression. Some aggression from others perhaps, arguments, your way of communicating is maybe blunt and that causes some issues.
Mars has some good aspects too so it takes a bit of the edge off, your motivation can come from wanting to achieve some kind of perfection or goal and you don`t let anyone or anything get in your way, that can cause some issue with people. Work on your execution of ideals a bit and things will get easier. Your way of communicating those ideas and plans can be rough around the edges.
Self imposed or perceived limitations that you are not aware of can cause you some setbacks with implementing your plans.
That`s about it for this one. I will look at the other 2 configurations that are the easier ones.
October 24, 2019 at 01:45
(Cancer) jlc9 » Olenna
Thanks for the help, makes a lot more sense to me now and that definately explains how I feel majority of the time. I never knew what a grand cross actually means until now so thanks again for explaining it
October 24, 2019 at 08:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » jlc9
=====
You`re welcome.
You do have some beautiful configurations too but the bad and the good are intertwined so it`s so difficult to make sense of it all. You do have talents that can be brought to the forefront through your struggles, you find out what you`re made of.
October 24, 2019 at 16:48
(Cancer) jlc9 » Olenna
Thank you, does that include my rectangle and kite?
October 24, 2019 at 16:52
=====
I am looking into those too. It`s not easy to see how all of it mixes together.
October 24, 2019 at 21:57
(Cancer) jlc9 » Olenna
I know what you mean but thank you so much as you have helped me a lot already
October 27, 2019 at 15:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Hello, apologies for the late reply but i had some other things to take care of.
I`m gonna try to bring the themes of the rectangle and kite. Keep in mind that these have some difficulty to them but not as bad as the cross.
This rectangle of yours is about creativity and having the courage to express yourself. This creative process involves other people, you have some gifts and talents for working in some kind of social cause, something to do with empowering people, women mostly, you fight for others, activist of some sort. Don`t know if this is the case or it`s something you desire to do.
There are 2 oppositions involved with these easy aspects and talents, those oppositions keep you from fully achieving potential.
I`m not gonna go into those oppositions because its too personal for public space, but i will say that a lot has happened to you and your drive to do things comes from that, it may even color your approach to things, you are not focused on the right things because it`s so personal. Your personal fight has become a fight with the world. An unconscious desire to make the world safe and then you can express yourself, comes out of fear.
Have to solve the victim/savior complex that these oppositions indicate, then you can find the right approach which is through compassion and kindness, not struggle and fighting.
Your healing comes through self love, self love comes through some kind o creative process.
Be aware of people being dishonest with you or you being dishonest with them and yourself.
You have the ability to motivate others, other themes are courage, ability to start something of your own, have conviction in your self that you can do this thing you want to do, teaching is good one for you too, can empower others through your creativity.
You have some issues with timing when to make a move and when not to.
Sun opposing Uranus is one of the oppositions you need to work on the most because it`s part of other configurations. This has to do with feeling held back by others, compromised freedom of expression, others disapprove of how you express yourself, rules being imposed on you, fear of rejection, you want to liberate yourself and others from restrictions through teaching. Transforming old ways of doing things so people can be free is your greatest gift i think along with motivating others. But you are multi-talented in many areas, it`s a matter of you deciding which is best for you.
Hope i was not too all over the place and you got something out of it, and if something is not clear just ask.
October 28, 2019 at 00:50
(Cancer) jlc9 » Olenna
Hey no problem, I do like trying to empower people but I haven´t thought much into it career wise, I do find it hard to stick to one thing, so haven´t figured out what it is that I really want to do.

I´m not sure of what things have happened to me from the top of my head but would help if I knew what lol, I do feel like it´s me against the world and I have felt like that for as long as I can remember.

I´m not sure of my talents either as like I said earlier I find it hard to stick to one thing at a time. Everything else makes sense to me and has definitely helped me a lot more so thanks again for your time :)
October 28, 2019 at 12:12
=====
You`re welcome.
Having these configurations will make you feel like that because you know you can achieve many things, but it`s hard to put focus into one thing at a time.
Some transits activate the points in these configuration and you can feel the change of mind and course coming, and you switch lol. Not easy at all to deal with even if so many beautiful things are available to you.
There`s always gonna be a planet transiting these corners, nothing you can do about that unfortunately, it`s constant motion.
The best thing to do is to go to your heart and core and find out from that space what to do or where to put your energy. If it`s from your core it will stick regardless of transits. It may change the way you do things but not the actual target.
I wish you the best of luck and blessings :37:
October 5, 2021 at 21:30
(Cancer) jlc9
bump

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »