Difference between Astrology and Psychic

October 20, 2019 at 13:52 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Trevor77
Difference between Astrology and Psychic
I spoke to a gypsy reader who is very clairvoyant and who doesnt believe in astrology but her readings are always right.

Does anyone know why a psychic wouldnt believe in astrology, and why an astrologer is unlikely to believe in a psychic ? Is there a huge difference in the types of output from the 2 mediums ? any insights appreciated

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 20, 2019 at 14:02
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
to be one of those you have to be open to possibility that there are many "truths"... so this "huge", "many" is just your subjective impression... you have met wrong people
October 20, 2019 at 14:36
(Cancer) Trevor77 » ZynCitrus
Im always meeting wrong ppl, but I meet some great ppl online ?
October 20, 2019 at 14:55
(Gemini) beep
Bc scammers don’t believe in astrology
October 20, 2019 at 17:35
(Aries) ram_goat
some people...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 20, 2019 at 17:38
(Aries) ram_goat
totally different skills.. one is an inborn talent, the other requires no aptitiude at all, but lots of reading. I think everyone is born with some psychic ability but many suppress their own for various reasons, usually related to individual personality & temperament.
October 20, 2019 at 18:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Ricardo22, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ive met several psychic people over the last four years. All of them believed in astrology. They all mentioned star signs.
October 21, 2019 at 01:09
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
If you explore several different Astrologies the sneaking suspicion will creep in that maybe everything could be explained by Astrology. :22:
The Gypsy may have experienced a past-life where a medical doctor performed iatrogenic torture after drawing up her Astrological chart! :39:
Just because Doctors aren´t supposed to be into Astrology now does not mean that they won´t be into Astrology again!
Elizabeth Serles Nachman was a Psychic who professed not to believe in Astrology who contradicted herself when she said someone raised the hair on the back of her neck because of planets in close conjunction; Even Psychics can be a patchwork of contradictions like most other people!
As :199: :194: :159: folks become our elders, the dissociation between Psychism and Astrology will crescendo! :43:
October 21, 2019 at 01:22
(Pisces) fishscales
Important thing to keep in mind...just for the record...

Neither aptitude with astrology nor psychic ability confer "spirituality" upon anyone...

A truly demonic person can have abilities with both..

I laugh when I hear a person say astrology is a "spiritual" pursuit...as well as when a psychic or medium awards themselves the status of being a "spiritual person"...
May 12, 2020 at 00:04
(Scorpio) Del
For the same reason astrologers don´t believe astrology requires intuition. There is no rational way to choose one meaning over another.

And choice of meaning is what separates astrologers.

I was annoyed when my astrology teacher said I was more of a psychic than an astrologer. However I realised much later he was right.
May 12, 2020 at 00:52
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I did a lot of observational research with Psychics from 2010-2014 and stopped paying attention to them because 95% of them gave me wrong answers and power of suggestion and belief. Where I chose to create my own reality instead of allowing others too.

There was a handful that were quite accurate. I think there was a lot of karma playing out though with some of them and they do kind of manipulate your life sometimes because they can.

With Astrology I know that´s in alignment with most of my life. When other Astrologers read my charts and predicting usually they don´t have the right answer. There were some who thought I´d be going home in Mars and Saturn in Aquarius and that didn´t happen. More like the Airplanes stop flying and restrictions.

And pretty much kind of see the purpose for me being here, so sometimes the higher purpose may be I already cleared my karma with the U.S. in Saturn in Scorpio North Node Scorpio/South Node Taurus, and Saturn in Capricorn North Node Leo/South Node Aquarius.

i happened to try a tarot card reader in those last nodes and they basically were wrong about my trip back home and an astrologer was correct what happen. So quite interesting to say, that it should be taken with a grain of salt when you´re getting any reading unless you know they´re very accurate and have a long list of people who can back it up in a positive way.
May 12, 2020 at 00:54
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Del
What? I use my intuition all the time with Astrology.
May 12, 2020 at 00:56
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » IIyyaarr13
This is kind of interesting because there was a women that just was saying, I had a dream WWII was going to happen again blah blah! And I was like do you do Evolutionary Astrology. Maybe go get a regression therapist instead of telling everyone the stuff she was saying.
May 12, 2020 at 01:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
psychics are channeling demonic spirits. the spirits wish to gain the confidence of humans and then guide them away from God, which is why the God of the bible says not to have anything to do with psychics (witch of endor, book of samuel i think).

these demonic spirits are subject to this earth and its space-time and do not have the ability to know the future, but only to attempt to predict, of which they do with fairly good results. how? these spirits know astrology better than anyone that ever lived. astrology God taught to adam and then down to enoch and preserved even after the flood in ancient babylon. but these spirits existed even before adam.

my mom goes to psychics and everything she tells me of people in our family that the psychic said, is basically a very good astrological reading.

the spirits only know an individuals predispositions or tendencies to act, especially under the energy of a transit. but free will combined with Gods will can overcome. the planets movements are teaching us things, and we grow mature or we dont. our choice.
May 12, 2020 at 01:37
(Scorpio) Del
It also depends on the person.

I Tarot beginner is usually better than an Astrology beginner on average. However prediction about the future is harder than describe personal or interpersonal dynamics

At least that has been my experience. Some Astrologers read the chart like Tarot. Geoffrey Cornelius mentions this in The Moment of Astrology.
May 12, 2020 at 01:43
(Scorpio) Del » goldenlion32
I have run across a few astrologers that don´t consider astrology to use intuition. I used to be one of them.
May 12, 2020 at 02:03
(Cancer) TimeLord
There are many Psychic out there who claim to be Astrologer, they Predict accurately but without Astrology actually.
Unfortunately I never met any real Psychic or True Astrologer yet who can Predict future events for me accurately.
May 12, 2020 at 04:09
(Aries) ram_goat » hh
https://youtu.be/ckOqxcvMf7U?t=4150

classic Art Bell show, too.. 1997
YouTube
YouTube
May 12, 2020 at 04:56
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » hh
I was in the midst of watching a Hulu series when I was cut-off from Hulu, Monica who talked to ghosts and moved to San Diego followed around by a cameraman, reminding me that Parapsychology is a real science.
Allison Dubois´ show "Medium" with Patricia Arquette as a Phoenix Psychic, there was nothing ungodly in most episodes. :45:
"Ghost Whisperer" was a little higher profile, the committee behind it was a little into darkness, NOT the Psychic Consultant! :34:
The New Testament has an example of "Simony" where miracles based on faith are thought to be "Tricks to be Turned" by a Magician.
You can´t always judge people by their lowest common denominator, tempting and easy though it may be!
May 12, 2020 at 10:53
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
I think the main difference is that the psyche prevails in themes of emotional disposition (Signs and houses of Water) while astrology prevails in those of elements of Air (Rational Analysis).

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »