Water signs and revenge

October 20, 2019 at 12:37 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
Water signs and revenge
Scorpio being the boogyman in da house, isn´t though Cancer the ideal "I would never have thought"? And what´s the similarity with Capricorn, they are supposed to be opposite but I´m sure they have similarities but not always in reverse it seems.

And what is Pisces role, quietly enchant or lull to sleep and kill them in the night? :4:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 20, 2019 at 13:36
(Pisces) fishscales
"And what is Pisces role, quietly enchant or lull to sleep and kill them in the night? :4:"

Could be either one, depending on how you treat us. :4:

The devastating thing about Piscean revenge is that they can make it seem like revenge is not coming, even when it is...striking when your defenses have been lowered and you have a false sense of security may even be built into the revenge tactic itself...

Piscean revenge may even be purposely crafted to be poetic, or artistic...

You know revenge coming with Scorpio, even though they will usually retreat until the hour of revenge strikes...kind of like Uma Thurman in Kill Bill...

Cancer´s general persona makes you think that they´re not capable of revenge, which I think is a mistake... Of all the water signs, Cancer is the most likely to just get revenge done, since it´s a cardinal sign... No fanfare or dramatics. That´s where the influence of the Capricorn polarity comes in too.

Personally, I don´t take the Piscean type of revenge. My Mercury in Aries has no patience for it. My moon in Aquarius thinks it´s silly and too dramatic. I´ve imagined some pretty good scenarios though... :21:
October 20, 2019 at 13:51
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
To use another Tarantino reference (let´s face it, revenge is a pretty big topic in his movies)...

For anyone who´s seen Inglorious Basterds... When the Jewish girl, Shoshanna, burns down the theater where all the Nazis have congregated to enjoy a quiet evening of propaganda films, but makes sure to interrupt the film they´re watching with a film she created of herself taunting and laughing at the Nazis right before they all burn to death in the theater...

That´s a good example of Piscean revenge...
October 20, 2019 at 14:21
(Taurus) nutelina » fishscales
Oh been a while when I saw that movie! Downloading as we speak...
October 20, 2019 at 14:38
(Pisces) fishscales » nutelina
Hurry up... You don´t want to piss off the "Bear Jew" :61:
October 20, 2019 at 14:40
I actually had a feeling you would react :61:
October 20, 2019 at 15:04
(Pisces) fishscales » nutelina
Don´t know if you remember the Bear Jew from the movie, but he represents the Aries style of revenge... :47:
October 20, 2019 at 15:32
Let´s not talk about the biggest butcher of us all :61: :21:
October 20, 2019 at 15:35
But I looked up Mao and Stalin.. Question is who is the puppet and who the executor.. :122:

That eye on top...
October 20, 2019 at 16:13
(Gemini) beep
i know a cancer who is very family oriented, friendly, humble blah blah all great things to be said about him.......UNTIL HE BEAT HIS GIRLFRIEND LOLLLL. so yes i would have never thought his punk ass would be the one to be a manipulative cunt, girlfriend stayed with him too ofc lol
October 20, 2019 at 16:23
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » nutelina
I looked up Joe Stalin. Generally regarded as the “greatest” mass murderer in history.

He has a Pisces ascendant.

I also note he has Black Moon Lilith in Aries.
So he really lived up to the butcher’s karma that represents.

His North node was in Aquarius and south in Leo.
I don’t think he got away from the Leo into Aquarius like he should have.

I also like the description in astroseek of his occupation. It’s Soviet dictator, mass murderer.
Ha ha....that tickles my dark humor.
Mass murderer is an occupation?!

I guess Petr wrote that description. Hats off for a piece of dark humor.
Very , very sad what both Stalin and Mao did to their own people.

Somehow I just can’t relate to the whole mass murderer lifestyle..... :25:
October 20, 2019 at 17:16
(Taurus) nutelina » Leo Moon
LOL indeed :15:

Well who invented communism and who funded it?

Indeed that ascendant in Pisces struck me as odd too. I wondered about Lilith, thanks for reminding!
October 20, 2019 at 17:17
(Taurus) nutelina » beep
All people can be sick in a different way but indeed in the way they conceal it...
October 20, 2019 at 17:29
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
So how about the way Sean Penn gets it in his hospital bed in "Carlito´s Way"?..

Saggitarian justice delived by Al Pacino? I had to think about that one a while
to arrive at Sag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

underrated movie. Bennie Blanco from the Bronx..
YouTube
YouTube
October 20, 2019 at 17:30
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » nutelina
Karl Marx came up with it.

I read that he acknowledged that his idea was wrong
because he forgot about human greed.

Lemmy from Motörhead said communism is a great idea on paper, but whose gonna run it? People will always fuck things up.

I don’t like the whole left- right political divide.

I think there are governments who use fear to control the people and governments that more or less allow people to do what they want with their lives as long as they aren’t directly hurting others.
Of course there is no perfect government.

People are the same . Their are people who want a strong man leader to put people in their place and tell them what to do.

Then there are people who want to be left alone and decide their own lives and think other people can decide their lives.

Greed for power is a deadly disease.
October 20, 2019 at 17:33
(Taurus) nutelina » Leo Moon
Well... It´s like Nazi´s started WWI blablabla they are responsible etc. No it was planned and funded by likes of Rockefeller (fuel) and other scumbags. Let´s not forget that.
August 10, 2022 at 02:00
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The Cancer Crabbies can be very vicious to interference in the great plan of "crawling under a rock":201:
August 10, 2022 at 03:11
(Sagittarius) GoldenlionXXXII » Rosincvist
It´s always fun crawling side ways. Then you get the India books and video´s out, sit at the beach and enjoy yourself listening to the waves. Then you can invite Pisces for some Ghost buffet and sit around the campfire and tell stories.

https://youtu.be/H2WW4XvFntQ
YouTube
YouTube
August 10, 2022 at 06:36
(Virgo) Aren Levi
I would say Ashlesha is the nakshatra that can do a lot of bad stuff for own benefit.

:16:
August 10, 2022 at 06:43
(Leo) stayathomewife
btw, Mao Zedong has a rulership Scorpio Mars.
Joseph Stalin also has a rulership Scorpio Mars.

Mars is very important in a man´s chart, it their drive, their actions, it how they go after what they want, and how they got to get things done.
August 10, 2022 at 08:01
(Cancer) Oracomentisus » GoldenlionXXXII
Achilles son of Apollo.... Ahahaha, where I do not arrive, the hand of God arrives. Evil I avoid regardless, revenge is silly, better learning, then everything goes by itself, word of a peaceful Cancer no violence, after all we are all children :)) :83: :160: :1:
August 10, 2022 at 10:37
(Cancer) sadiemae100 » Rosincvist
Ok this made me chuckle :61:
August 10, 2022 at 10:46
(Cancer) sadiemae100
Scorpios are vengeful, Cancers are spiteful & Pisces are envious :37:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar