Who is the indicator of being jobless for 10 months? Neptune, B.Lilith or Chiron in the 2nd house

October 19, 2019 at 13:44 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Onur
Who is the indicator of being jobless for 10 months? Neptune, B.Lilith or Chiron in the 2nd house
I ´ve been jobless for 10months since the last new year eve. I applied for countless job opportunities, but except two firms, no one even invited me for an interview, anyway..
When I look at my 2nd house, as you can see, there are Mr.Neptune, Ms Chiron and Ms/Mr Black Lilith. In the ephemeris of 2019, Neptune and Chiron appear to move back and forth, the B.Lilith has moved forward all the time. The only thing that hasn´t changed is the existence of B.lilith in the 2nd. House. And this bugger doesn´t appear to be moving from the 2nd house till 2021 (even longer).
What are your comments, as I really wonder about your approach and comments about the situation?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 21, 2019 at 11:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It all depends on jobs you´re applying for. It´s possible to apply for two jobs and got both. Hundred percent job security for life and decent income. Just don´t be TOO picky and accept whatever job is available. Even if you have no skills. No experience entry level jobs are cool and easy to get. I was long-term unemployed when I expected super starting salary after high school. Of course, no business will pay you that, especially during the global recession and sluggish economy.
October 21, 2019 at 12:09
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I would say it probably has more to do the with Earth (Artha) since Capricorn, Taurus, and Virgo is in your Moksha houses of 12th, 8th, 4th house. Involving Saturn in Capricorn, South Node Cap, Capricorn Pluto, Uranus in Taurus. 12th/6th, 2nd/8th, and 4th/10th have a lot to do with Career goals and finances. So you have to watch transits that affect these houses. Moksha is washing away karma or what your cleansing and purifying, sometimes weighing and balancing the scales.
October 21, 2019 at 13:29
(Taurus) Onur » MarvinReal
Yes. I agree with in principle. I keep applying for job positions without pre-judgement. However, i dont know, iam not cocky or arrogant at all, iam a engineer with an experience of 9years.i have to keep searching anyway. Thank you mate for your time.
October 21, 2019 at 13:55
(Taurus) Onur » goldenlion32
I didnt consider it from the aspect of location of earthly signs in moksha houses. Thank you.
October 21, 2019 at 13:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Onur
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Engineer of what specialization?
October 21, 2019 at 15:37
Civil. Worked in refinery constructions.
October 22, 2019 at 17:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Onur
=====
If the job isn´t available, change profession. Re-train in the agriculture, hospitality, retail sales, communication, whatever, just don´t wait for miracles till you die. You can make some money in the meantime before you decide what you want next. Sure, it´s risky, scary, and you may even have to accept something less than you are up to, maybe pay huge debt for training, in some cases, but it gives you time and money. I don´t know how much Turkish government gives away to the unemployed, but here in this country is almost nothing, like few days of income, enough for homelessness only. Sure, using savings for several years is possible, but you must also pay health insurance, and social security insurance, even if you earn nothing, hahaha. Great world.
October 23, 2019 at 09:19
Yes. I felt shame each time receiving job seeker allowance. Anyway, like you advised, i enrolled into using a 3D drawing. Hope it works (i mean it pays back somehow). I applied for different jobs like from teaching English part time to beginners to winery shops and manufacturers (cos, i make my own wine as a hobby). Last time i remember i was seeking for a job this long was just after the graduate and during the recession of 2009 (took 8months to find). By the way thank you very much You reminded me that the course agency supposed to call me. Let me give them a call. I haven´t got much thing to do but giving my perception to give Holy Spirit. We ll see???
October 23, 2019 at 09:21
I think you could also consider being a life coach. What d you think? :3: thank you for time and help anyway. ?‍♂️

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »