Mars at 0°

October 18, 2019 at 20:57 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) RAW
Mars at 0°
My natal mars was positioned at 0 degrees in the virgo/libra space and want to know how it affects me, i dont know astrology much but i know mars is very big in our lifes and want to be conscious of the energies so i could re arrange and maneuver differently. Also my Rising mercury and Sun are in Scorpio, ruler of mars.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 18, 2019 at 22:07
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Your Mars is definitely in Libra, someone born a little earlier would have it two signed and diluted by both :176: & :177:; The nature of your Libra energy marks your :155:. If Eris is the true ruler of Libra then you have a mutual reception putting power into the positive cardinal signs! :30:
October 19, 2019 at 07:33
(Capricorn) Daniellel
I have Pluto/Mars conjunct at exact degree 00. And a sun mood midpoint and Aries points at 0 in my natal with links to other planets that act up all the time and shocks me into trying to get me to make a cha he in my life . I end up panicking and then just going into my head and staying there and not knowing how to communicate wth people. i just destroy mylife over and over now . it’s a long standing pattern wasnt easy for me to even realize until I read my chart
October 19, 2019 at 07:37
(Capricorn) Daniellel » IIyyaarr13
I have Eris in Aries
October 19, 2019 at 19:43
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Daniellel
I see :159: at a point that unifies your :179: & :180: stelliums it could cause music and sensitivity! :81:
October 19, 2019 at 22:49
(Aries) CuriousElla » Daniellel
Hi Daniellel,

I was looking for information on Eris in Aries I didn´t find anything. If you know more about it can you share it here?

After the mention of Eris here I checked and found out mine too is in Aries.

Thx in Advance :171: :151: :155:
March 9, 2020 at 15:21
(Capricorn) Daniellel » IIyyaarr13
Do you? Where ?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »