old souls

October 18, 2019 at 14:38 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) devmc
old souls
hello! just wanting to start a discussion on what is your own opinion of when someone says they have an old soul? or even when someone else describes another as an old soul? there is more to just having wisdom to share with another or a deeper understanding of life. and if so what in astrology or in a natal chart can point to such configurations? are there any aspects or signs in particular like water signs that have this type of energy. if you have ever met an old soul what is the first impression or characteristic they showed about them to make you think that.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 18, 2019 at 14:41
(Taurus) nutelina
Sometimes you are far ahead of others in some aspects. Like a child can know certain things uncommon for their age...

In essence we are all old souls if we are meeting here?
October 18, 2019 at 15:15
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
one of those significator is Saturn in the 1st house... those people mature early and take a lot of responsibilities on themselves, even when not asked...
another is a lot of late degrees planets... means that you mastered that task for that sign and just waiting to move on
October 18, 2019 at 15:24
(Sagittarius) Dimi2
What about Saturn conjunct South node :157: :191: :162: ...I have read somewhere..
October 18, 2019 at 18:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Idk but I´m clearly different from others my age and several irl people called me an old soul... Capricorn rising I guess...
October 19, 2019 at 02:12
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » nutelina
PMH Atwater interviewed children on Near Death Experiences by literally being on the floor lower than the child and the legally challenging one-on-one talking; There closeness to the between-lives makes everything different from an adult NDE. I would dare to change the subject because "Old Soul" status has gotten a little hackneyed. Most of us have amnesia so we can screw-up every life to the same degree every time! :22:
October 19, 2019 at 02:29
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Dimi2
My Capricorn :162: definitely brings out the old control freak in me!
Heliocentric chart shows specifically the soul and I do have :157: exactly lower :194: Earth & :152:! The book of Urantia states that the soul always ascends while the spirit moves from dead carcass to newborn baby!
The spirit resides in the blood which would make the "Old Soul" subject segue easily to Vampires! :21: :9: :10:
August 30, 2020 at 00:28
(Pisces) fishscales
I believe it is an incorrect concept.

Almost all souls (with the exception of masters such a Jesus, Buddha, etc) that are currently incarnated in human bodies have been incarnating in human bodies for roughly the same amount of time (within a few lifetimes of eachother.)

Everything in nature is cyclical.

I think the evolution of souls, en masse, also occurs in "waves."

The evolution of what we call a soul begins in the mineral kingdom, progresses to the plant kingdom, then the animal kingdom, and finally reaches the pinnacle of its natural evolution (natural, not divine) in the human kingdom.

Each soul, once it attains the human state, is granted 108 existences to attain Mokha, or liberation, from the evolutionary wheel of nature, or the wheel of Samsara. The number of incarnations granted to each human soul is represented by the 108 beads of Buddha´s necklace, or the 108 revolutions the Hindu Brahmin (priest) performs around the sacred cow. (See also the numerological significance of the number 108. There are hints of its significance even in modern numerological literature.)

If, after its 108th human incarnation, the soul does not attain liberation, it devolves through the infernal worlds (hell), until it is purified of ego (that which prevents moksha, or liberation.) After the soul has been purified of ego, it is granted another opportunity to attain Moksha from the bottom rung of the evolutionary ladder: the mineral kingdom (from where it began.) And so it goes. The entire cycle repeats itself.

Therefore, the development of a soul is not related to its chronological age, but to the degree it has liberated itself from ego.
August 30, 2020 at 01:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This website is full of all kinds of interesting research.
https://wespenre.com/
August 30, 2020 at 02:54
(Scorpio) RAW
old souls were raised around many or one older person,
maybe by grandma or the soul had an older dad
or maybe the soul has seen a lot of death growing up, anything exposing the young soul to death or close to death matters
the young soul will mature very fast.
like an apple rotting away once its close to other rotting things.
its very different when the soul is raised by a single teenage mother, whose still around many of her friends and parties every weekend.
August 30, 2020 at 04:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"The spirit resides in the blood which would make the "Old Soul" subject segue easily to Vampires! :21: :9: :10:"

Or, do you mean Hollywood pedophiles??
August 30, 2020 at 05:08
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Chadjames
If I quote the Qanon `rant´ Hollyweird will just vacuum me up and that would be the end of me! :39:
August 30, 2020 at 05:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well, I don´t want that!!

:22:
August 30, 2020 at 07:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Straight.to.the.midheaven, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Generally Aries, Taurus and Gemini are spring signs that give natural optimism expressed through young inexperienced souls - more action less deep thinking.

Cancer, Leo, Virgo are summer signs and they give people more serious character than the previous ones. Before the action is taken, there is a lot of thinking about the idea "I am" or "I am somebody".

Libra, Scorpio and Sagittarius are autumn signs and they actively working against what we can call the "natural flow of elements" symbolized by spring signs. Libra has air like Gemini but it doesn´t adapt like Gemini, it actively creates balance. Scorpio has water like Cancer but it doesn´t just feel, it suppresses feelings (fixed water), Sagittarius has fire like Aries but instead of hot-blooded action, there is more subtle work with the world of idealism. Autumn signs give even more focus on inner essence of its people than summer ones.

Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces are winter signs and they are symbols of maturity. Capricorn is very serious about everything that requires practical effort, Aquarius is very deep thinker and Pisces type is forced to experience pure feelings without the possibility of suppressing or regulating them like Cancer and Scorpio can do so Pisces type has to be very careful before any important decision changes his life.

Basically the idea is that older souls have more experience and better awareness of consequences so they´re less willing to act recklessly like people with life-hunger of spring signs.
August 30, 2020 at 12:19
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Very good question , i could not find anything about that but i have my some thoughts about that. First of all we need to find out if soul is old or young. I made a conclusion that if someone has no retrogate planet this person can be young soul. My younger brother has no retro planet (only pluto but i do nit take into consideration in people´s natal chart ) , he is nearly 29 degree Pisces and one day before was new moon and solar solar eclipse. My father didn´t want my mother give birth but my mother saw nightmares which in hear dreams 3 children threaten her to give birth or else they will give my mother trouble. My brother was born and his asc and moon is in aries. Very well fit for young soul. My mother still sees him in her dreams as a child and suddenly i made my decision he can be young soul.
What about old soul? I have two theories but i have no proofs. One theory is Saturn planet degree , for example if it is in first degree it can be young soul , and my brother ´s Saturn is 2 degree Capricorn. Another theory is Saturn sign position in draconic chart. If Saturn is in Aries then this person has young soul but if Saturn is in Pisces then this person can be old soul. In my brother´s draconic chart his Saturn is in capricorn and it doesn´t fit his young soul possibility. They are all my own thoughts but they are just theories.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »