Constant patterns

October 18, 2019 at 08:12 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Amdash
Constant patterns
I have any of you on this site ever felt like the certain mental thinking patterns that you have utilized and that you’re trying to change somehow keeps consistently shaping the way you are choosing to make decisions or think or emotionally feel. I feel like I’m in a certain mental pattern and I don’t know how to break away from it or smoothly transition get away from my every day average mindset.

is there anything on my chart that expresses what I am saying and has anyone else felt like this is happening to them. I feel like this might be the ‘Aries transitioning away from being full moon affect’ currently happening to me.

What does everyone think?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 18, 2019 at 20:51
(Scorpio) RAW
I think your overanalyzing somestuff and yeah let go of anything u constantly do for a few days , try to invision your scenarios and im sure youll get to some new head space
October 18, 2019 at 20:57
(Aquarius) nikkia
Interesting question, Amdash.

Yes, I have had mental patterns that shaped my decision making - despite what my ´mind/gut/heart"´ was telling me. This sounds odd, I know.

I could not ´break away´ from this pattern - even when I wanted to. (I could modify - but could not stop)

Western astrology gave me no answers, but Vedic did. You might want to check out your Dashas.

I´ve lived through 4 Dashas already and I can see, in retrospect, how compelling their influence was.
October 18, 2019 at 22:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Helen.Pahlavi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hey, you´re very sensitive person. Mind is always full of mess. :3: :4:
October 19, 2019 at 02:41
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
You have powerful aspects to your third house planets, one of which is :153:; Escaping from mental excitation would be a challenge for you that you might never have time for! :1: :2: :3: :4:
October 19, 2019 at 09:21
(Aquarius) Amdash » nikkia
That is actually some very interesting and soild advice. I was wondering if you enlighten me on how I can be able to understand the vedic astrology.
October 19, 2019 at 09:22
(Aquarius) Amdash » IIyyaarr13
I figured it was mercury, and I also know that Savon is currently in there too. I’m already having some issues with Saturn in the same area as mercury because of the fact that I am literally overthinking about my place in a very influential and inspiring group, but I would like to know how do I convert this energy down.
October 19, 2019 at 18:37
(Aquarius) nikkia » Amdash
I wish I could, Amdash. I´d love to learn more, too.

I know so little about astrology but in short Dashas are: Planetary Time Periods based on your natal moon. Your natal moon sign and its degree will create your ´luna mansion´ There are 27 luna mansions based on constellations. From here, your Planetary Ruler for a period of X number of years is applied.

Just like the Western zodiac is set in stone: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, etc... Dashas are, too.

Here´s the table:

Mars - 7 years
Rahu - 18 years
Jupiter - 16 years
Saturn- 19 years
Mercury- 17 years
Ketu -7 years
Venus- 20 years
Sun -6 years
Moon- 10 years

Depending on your natal moon sign and degree, this will determine which Dasha and the specific time frame you begin your life with. Once this period completes, the next Dasha begins.

I do not fully understand it as a seasoned Vedic Astrologer does, but I found this to be extremely accurate. Deep. It enlightened me. Pieces fell into place.

Perhaps you will find this approach interesting and helpful to understanding how you are being influenced now, how you´ve been influenced in the past and will be influenced in the future.

Wishing you peace of mind, Amdash. Wish I could help more.
October 19, 2019 at 20:39
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Amdash
When Whitney Houston wanted a break from America she went to Aethiopia
Some artists go to California.
The Royals can just pack up and go to islands in the opposite hemisphere when they want to.
Maybe Little Rock needs you or maybe Little Rock is a kidney stone! :10:
October 22, 2019 at 07:37
(Aquarius) Amdash » IIyyaarr13
Well you definitely can hit the nail on both ends. My group does need me and I do love being around them. They have this entrepreneurial mindset that just infect my own to where I’m always starting to think very differently about how I want to handle my life forward.

But at the same time I keep running into these amazing little things regarding the universe, I guess, about traveling and business and I can’t help but say this is an interesting thing.
November 19, 2019 at 06:41
(Gemini) We3Meggs
My stupid mental patterns.. Yes, I am with you there.

I guess I always thought of it as conditioned responses.. You live and learn to react accordingly. But, that almost justifies it. I have so many conditioned thought patterns... And they almost never work in my favor.
So, I decide to break them.. But I just can´t figure it out :39:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »