2020 Saturn/Pluto Conjunction is crossing my ASC

October 12, 2019 at 18:10 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) LambCotlet
2020 Saturn/Pluto Conjunction is crossing my ASC
Hi all,

I am a bit worried that the January 2020 conjunction between Saturn and Pluto is conjunct my natal Neptune, Uranus and my Ascendant. What do you think I should expect?

I am a bit paranoid that something bad will happen, what do you guys think?

Many thanks!!
Lamb
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 13, 2019 at 12:53
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Oh, I can tell you I just looked at mine and something will definitely happen around the 23 of January it looks like a mess waiting to happen. Although you should put your aspects up so we can see yours with a good clear view.
October 13, 2019 at 14:07
(Scorpio) LambCotlet
Sorry, I though I had all of it in one picture, there you go.

I also think that shit is about to go down but I am worried that this shit will be around my ASC and will threaten my life.

I don´t know, I might be paranoid! What do you think?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 13, 2019 at 14:41
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » LambCotlet
With all your Scorpio (Primal Fear) of course I can see by studying astrology it can bring up the fears of survival (Saturn in Capricorn). I think you have to remember we´re usually protected to a certain extent. I´ve been pretty much in a lot of situations and sure the fear is there, but always amazes me no matter how frightening or damaging something might look like in the physical, it doesn´t always amount to you losing your life.

Best think you can do is always stay with a positive mindset, and understand events occur, but it´s temporary in the moment, fades away into the sunset. It sounds funny when I use video games, but it works sometimes. Usually when you´re any adventure came you are always faced with Villains, obstacles, elements, and life is very similar since it is based off the hero´s and heroine´s journey.

We go through the same thing, but it´s learning to problem solve in situations, finding positive solutions, communicating in a positive way, not allowing your emotions to control you.

Sure you have Capricorn on the Ascendant and depending on what your actions, choices, and what you´ve said determines the karmic consequences. I don´t see it any different then the rest of us.

I will have that jam packed in my 5th/6th house interception of family and children, work, romantic partner, business partners, and of course in my own experience we can use for an example.

Saturn in Cancer until Saturn in Capricorn all those years held certain soul intentions, soul lessons, and I didn´t do it perfectly, and sure there are consequences that will come up in various ways. While in other ways I did a lot of dharma and worked hard to build and re-invent my life while others created the karma that they may be facing at the same time in January.

I see it more this way, What each person invested in the situation in a positive or negative way determines on what kind of karma or dharma is being served now the next few months.

It is sort of like a Court Room, only you have natural law, because man made laws don´t always come into play and obviously higher source knows human nature doesn´t always do the right thing. It´s natures way of balancing the scales.

Usually what happens is we may find ourselves switching places with someone, or experiencing similar situations, feelings, emotions, thoughts, attacks on character, personality, gossip, rumors, sabotage by other people.

It´s kind of surreal out it happens, but I can see it in my own life and relationships how it´s played out already.

We´re all teaching one another remember. Jupiter is usually the teacher in our charts. We all have something valuable to to teach others around us.

While it´s easy to get frozen in fear, it´s better to just be objective and understand events are just pushing all of us to get back in balance in relationships, grow, mature, and evolve. We sometimes need to go through the event to come out better and stronger.

I won´t like it sucks with transits on the Ascendant which I did this back in Saturn in Leo, and it´s always a mixture of positive and negative events and relationships. Everything is always in balance if you pay close attention. Even if you have a Villain, you have a Hero helping you through in some shape or form.
October 19, 2019 at 13:05
(Scorpio) LambCotlet » goldenlion32
Thanks for that! It is interesting to think of it this way and I suppose you are right - everything is pre-determined in a way and karma will catch up to us, one way or another.

If I remember I will come back to this post in January! :25:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »