Sports prediction of Max Scherzer’s pitching today.

October 12, 2019 at 17:35 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Sports prediction of Max Scherzer’s pitching today.
Just for a fun experiment I am seeing if I can predict anything of Max Scherzer’s pitching performance in today’s National League Championship game.

He is regarded as one of the best Pitchers in baseball today, so i expect him to do well.

He pitches for the Washington Nationals against the St Louis Cardinals.

He was born July 27, 1974 in St Louis Missouri. I can´t find time of birth.

This is just for fun and to help my astrological knowledge. No gambling from me.

It is interesting that he is pitching against the St Louis Cardinals because as a child they were his favorite team.

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 12, 2019 at 17:38
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Aspect tables of Max Scherzer´s transits for today at game time 4.05 pm EST.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 12, 2019 at 17:58
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Leo Moon
I would think Mars trine Pluto would give an intensity and focus of will and energy.

I also note Saturn conjunct Mercury which would be good for communication and critical thinking in a big spot.
Scherzer is a very intense guy and the challenge of Saturn would not phase him.

I think he is going to do very well. Will the Nationals offense score runs for him is another question and out of his control.

It will be interesting to see.

After a long , tedious week I am just kickin back today so this is a nice , light mental exercise.
October 12, 2019 at 19:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have no idea about baseball in general.

I played similar game, softball, on high school, let´s say average player, gradual improvements, I was very good in throwing things to long distance (grenade, javelin), short sprint, armwrestling, and greco-roman fights, amongst peers back in the days.

Now, some astrology and psychology:
1) you mentioned: "It is interesting that he is pitching against the St Louis Cardinals because as a child they were his favorite team." ...... in this case a player is more nervous than when competing with other teams. In the past, such occurrences in sports, brung either big victory or big failure. Those squares in transit chart follow additional explosive energies, therefore again, big win or loss. I favour a lucky outcome here.
October 12, 2019 at 19:58
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » MarvinReal
Softball has the same rules as baseball.

I noticed that Jupiter square Mars .
That is a good aspect for a game.

I have that in my natal chart do am familiar with it to an extent.

It is also interesting the the Washington Nationals have made the 1st round of the playoffs and lost for the last 5 years I think.

This year they beat the heavily favored Los Angeles Dodgers in the 1st round in a miraculous way.

I wonder if this year “ the baseball gods” are on their side.

Game starts at 4:05 EST. So about 10 minutes from now as I write this.

I just posted this for fun. It will add flavor to watching a game I have only casual interest in.
October 12, 2019 at 21:07
You said Scherzer May be nervous pitching against the team he loved as a child.

He was. He threw 4 straight balls and walked the 1st batter. Very unlike him. Then he settled down and is pitching as well as anyone could pitch.

So he walked the 1st batter and has struck out the next 8.
So the astrology which pointed to a good performance is stemming to be correct.
October 12, 2019 at 21:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It looked like this emoji :47:

:15: :29:
October 12, 2019 at 23:04
The result was an excellent performance by Max Scherzer.

He had a no hitter through 7 innings with two walks and gave up one hit.

I do have to say , being one of the best pitchers in baseball it wasn’t hard to predict.

It would have bern more interesting if he had transits that predicted he would pitch a terrible game.

The Nationals are 2 outs away from winning and I bet they do.

As I said earlier I am just goofing off today (working on music as always) so I thought it would be fun to share my little experiment in astrology and sports.
October 13, 2019 at 02:58
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
I don´t know about the astrology of this, but guys usually play well against the team they rooted for as a kid...

Also, f@ck the Washington Nationals....

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »