What are my best matches in terms of love? :)

October 12, 2019 at 11:06 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
What are my best matches in terms of love? :)
With Venus in Cap, Leo Moon in 5th house opposing Saturn, and Venus-Mars conjunction things are complicated for me in love.
How would a good match look, considering my chart?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 12, 2019 at 12:54
(Pisces) fishscales
You are naturally attracted to Scorpios, or those with a strong Scorpio influence, since Scorpio rules your 7th

Jupiter in Scorpio will probably cause you to just "like" Scorpionic people

Venus in Capricorn shows romantic feelings, attraction, and similar tastes to Capricorns or those with strong Capricorn influences

Since you´re female, your Mars sign will indicate those whom you have a sexual attraction towards... In this case, Capricorn and the heavily Capricorn influenced...

Moon in Leo will show you have emotional compatibility and comfort with Leos or the Leo influenced

Pluto in the 7th, and also ruling the 7th...you may be attracted to the darker, more mysterious, intense types...
October 12, 2019 at 13:19
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » fishscales
Ty :). I never actually dated a Scorpio, but always intense people so yes...they might just had a Scorpionic impregnation.
The challenge is now to find something committed, since commitment and intensity are so antagonic :)
October 12, 2019 at 14:21
(Pisces) fishscales » Luna Alba
"The challenge is now to find something committed, since commitment and intensity are so antagonic :)"

Aww, not necessarily...

A committed relationship is not neccesarily boring and un-intense...

I am in a comitted relationship that is intense and passionate in both good and some not-so-good ways...

The not-so-good ways give me some inspiration to examine myself and hopefully change for the better...

It does take two to tango though.. Both partners must be willing to analyze, confront, and change their inner attitudes for the sake of the relationship.

My wife is 11 years younger than me...different generation almost... I think she is just coming to the point of realizing that relationship problems are very often rooted in ourselves, and are not always the "other guy´s" fault...

Sometimes, of course, it may actually be the other guy´s fault... But how we deal with their faults inside of ourselves determines alot...also how we bring their faults, or weaknesses, to our partner´s attention... Are we going to try to battle and "squash" their more serious faults in some kind of militant way, or treat them with compassion and patience...which does not mean complacency, by the way...

Again, partners should be helping eachother with their faults for the sake of the relationship, not just to get "what they want" out of the relationship... Then it just becomes selfishishness, which is obviously not conducive to something that involves more than one person.

You always want to help your partner in ways that will help them become a better, happier, and healthier person on their own, not just in the context of the relationship.

Sorry, this doesn´t even have to do with your original question anymore...

Yes, I believe passion and commitment can coexist in the same relationship.

Recognizing the difference between healthy and unhealthy passion is key though...
October 12, 2019 at 14:38
(Cancer) detectahead
Sagitarius
October 12, 2019 at 15:58
Ty. It is inspiring to hear about stories both passionate and successful. I hope to find this as well.
My 5th house is extremely populated in 2020 and I hope I´ll attract an interesting partner that actually wants a serious relation :).
I only seemed to attract liars and hunters lately :(
October 12, 2019 at 16:00
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » detectahead
Why that? :). There´s nothing in my chart in Sagit :-?.
Although I find them attractive, they don´t seem bf material :)
October 12, 2019 at 18:59
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » fishscales
regardless of what she is attracted to, everything important in her chart is in Cap...she will choose "best match" not even that she likes, but who she thinks is best for her... because, Cap -status - ratio - decision that one sleeps over many times... she can´t avoid it... she might get wet pants on sco, but she will choose someone like stable Taurus, Virgo, Cancer - strong in it´s sign parental and successful above everything....
October 13, 2019 at 13:35
(Pisces) light
You are probably going to marry a Scorpio or another Capricorn. I bet on the Scorpio. Jupiter (along with Mars) as a planet sometimes symbolizes the husband. Your Jupiter is in Scorpio. It is also on the house of marriage (7th).
October 13, 2019 at 13:49
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » light
I hope Scorpios are not that sneaky as the Pisces I have met last year.
They are also more prone to offering stability/security, aren´t they? :)
Never dated a Scorpio yet :)
October 13, 2019 at 13:51
(Pisces) fishscales » light
I tend to agree... Or at least people with strong influences in those signs/energies

Who knows though... Maybe she´ll go the polar opposite route and go Cancer! :2:

Nah, I´m still feeling the Scorpio/Capricorn type of spouse for this young lady...
October 13, 2019 at 13:54
Why not a Leo? :)
Leo sounds just lovely. And I´m a Leo Moon myself :)
October 13, 2019 at 13:58
(Pisces) fishscales » Luna Alba
"I hope Scorpios are not that sneaky as the Pisces I have met last year."

Hey we´re not all sneaky... :2:

If we want to be though, we are the best at it...

I may be a Pisces, but I have a pretty good practical game... Lots of Earth in my chart, including my chart ruler and dominant planet...

That being said, I don´t aim for extraordinary heights in the material world... It would take away far too much time from the things I enjoy doing... Money is just a means to an end... Status has revealed itself to be more or less worthless to me...maybe a limiting factor in personal growth actually...

Still, I try to work well with what I have... That´s how the Earth in my chart comes out...
October 13, 2019 at 13:59
(Pisces) light » Luna Alba
Hey, we are pisces too :4: . To be honest scorpios don´t have the best reputation though. Well, leo is in your fifth house, so you could get in a relationship with a leo too. I don´t think we can 100% predict your future husband´s sun sign though, his whole natal chart matters. Are you currently with anyone?
October 13, 2019 at 14:13
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » light
Recently single, after dating a hunter Taurus with lots of planets in Gemini and Pisces Moon :)).interesting experiance, though.
Still, I don´t enjoy these dual influences :p.
Buuut, for 2020, my 5th house is lit like a X-mas tree. So things should get pretty exciting starting November.
What do you think? :)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 13, 2019 at 14:19
(Pisces) light » Luna Alba
I am not that good with transits to be honest but chances are you are gonna get some action :3:
October 13, 2019 at 15:42
(Cancer) detectahead » Luna Alba
Jupiter is placed in your 7th which is the ruler of Sagitarius. You have a strong influence of Scorpio with the sun/Mars Pluto aspects. Their sagitarian sun would be placed in your 8th house, Scorpio house. There´s a good possibility that their mercury Venus would be placed in your 7th or in conjunction with your planets in Capricorn.
Jupiter on the other hand could indicate a partner of a foreign nature

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »