Heavy Cap birth chart...is my love life doomed? :)

October 12, 2019 at 07:16 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Heavy Cap birth chart...is my love life doomed? :)
Turning 26 soon made me clarly realize how much I want someone reliable and committed in my life. Being born under Venus-Mars conjunction and with a Leo Moon I tend te get into explosive relations quickly and they just don´t last. Because I push too much sometimes. Although passionate, I know I want a happy family life and children. But with all those planets in Cap, does it mean I will only have it later in life? 30-35? And will Jupiter in 7house help, or it´s too affected by Pluto? Please help :). In the meantime, I´m working on myself to tame my dominant/controlling nature :)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
October 12, 2019 at 11:16
(Pisces) fishscales
I don´t think a heavy influence in any sign is going to "doom" anyone´s love life. After all, we just may find the person who balances out our particular qualities, or makes great contacts with important aspects of our chart...

That being said, there are some aspects that will prove more difficult than others...

Don´t worry about looking for the perfect synastry... Just let things happen. Always go by feel before astrology. Your own intuition is always wiser than anyone´s ability to interpret an astrology chart.

As indicated by your moon/Saturn/Pluto t-square, you probably do have a domineering and controlling nature... However, what is important is that you recognize this and are taking steps to remedy it....
October 12, 2019 at 11:25
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » fishscales
It´s not just about the Cap...although I do not like I was born under this sign because of the reserved nature and deep emotions within.
It´s about that Stellium that involves Venus, the very tensed moon opposing Saturn...I never had a lasting relation up until know and I seem to pick only passionate people that don´t stay for long in my life. I wish I could be less naive and choose wiser, but I don´t know how I´ll overcome this massive burden :(
October 12, 2019 at 12:07
(Pisces) fishscales » Luna Alba
Yes, moon opposite Saturn is tough... You probably run hot and cold...

The t-square involving moon, Saturn, and Pluto also involves your 5th house of love affairs, 7th house of partnerships, and 11th house of friendships... Or perhaps more relevant in this case, the house of hopes and wishes...

Pluto in the 7th may cause you to overanalyze relationships, or have compulsive tendencies about relationships... Jupiter in the 7th...in Scorpio...may amplify these tendencies.. Since he is in Scorpio...

However, because of the transformative nature of the planets and their placements in the 7th house, there is opportunity for transformation here...

Keep in mind that Pluto and Scorpio only grant positive transformation if we set our ego and its personal desires aside, and walk in step with the way things are karmically meant to be for us...

Like I said in the previous post, you are aware of some of your problems... That is a start... And a blessing... Work on those issues without any concern for the outcome or how you will benefit... That is how you treat Pluto/Saturn issues... They want what is right for you in the universal scheme, not necessarily what you may "want"...Not agreeing to their terms brings suffering... They are both karmic planets, and no one can escape their own karma... It may help to realize that Pluto and Saturn are not creating any problems we have... We created our own problems/karma through our own actions... Pluto and Saturn are only concerned with balancing the ledger in a way that will ultimately benefit both ourselves and others, even though the process may be painful...

My bottom line advice is to continue working on youself with zero concern about what you may gain from it, whether it involves partnerships or anything else...

I am speaking as someone else with a moon/Saturn/Pluto configuration with 8th house influences... So I am not judging you... Just telling you what I think will work...

Your 7th house Jupiter is sextile your MC, and I believe a few planets located in that area, indicating that opportunity in partnership may come through the MC and the planets surrounding it...you may actually score a positive relationship through your career,or through things affiliated with the 10th house....but even if that´s the case, don´t look for it... Just let it happen...

Your North Node is in the 7th house in Sagittarius, pushing you to explore relationships in a very adventurous, philosophical, free-spirited, and somewhat detached way that is very different from the Saturnian/Plutonian mindset..
October 12, 2019 at 13:21
Ty :). Did you manaage to work on your issues and build lasting and balanced relations ? :)
October 12, 2019 at 13:50
"Did you manaage to work on your issues and build lasting and balanced relations ? :)"

A bit, yes.

I can be power and control hungry in relationships, but my wife is a force to be reckoned with.

Capricorn sun, Scorpio moon, Venus in Scorpio, Mars conjunct Pluto..

She would never let me control her, which is part of the attraction.. :3:

Finally someone I could respect.. And also make me re-examine my own drives for power and control, and analyze their genesis and purpose.. I´ve come to the conclusion that they are mostly pointless, and do no good for either myself or others... They don´t even help me get what I want, just push me farther away from it...
October 12, 2019 at 16:07
Haha. A Pisces tamed by a Cap? Hurray!
I had a tremendous attraction for Pisces man with lots pf planets in aries last year, but he ran away. I think I scared him with my intensity.it was like a karmic meeting, I could barely sleep and eat after our first date and thought about him obsessively. I 5hink my Moon opposed his Sun. He felt it too, I know it, but he didn´t want to commit. Now he has a gf with a very similar appearance with me. A Virgo :))
October 12, 2019 at 18:32
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Luna Alba
regardless how fucked up it may seem at certain moments, you will have luck in life. Jupiter supports everything your life is about... status and success will come to you, you might wait, you might be forced to earn it, but everything will sit on its place... Saturn in 10 promises good career... you will suffer until you get there but when you are there, you will keep your position... Jupiter brings many love affairs... but you will learn how to handle this, it will be quite natural to move from one to another because every time you learn something for the next time... everything personal and important is in "heavens" 9th house, so put some effort, don´t stress and enjoy in everything that life brings you, because it´s for your benefit.
October 12, 2019 at 18:39
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » ZynCitrus
Ty for the optimistic perspective. I feel both doomed and blessed sometimes.
Do you see anything related to marriage? I´m curious if it has to happen after 30 and if I´ll have the chance to be a mom someday :)
October 12, 2019 at 18:51
marriage is more than likely, maybe even 2 :D kids I don´t know... because 5th is Virgo, mercury plural so more than one but Chiron is there and that makes me unsure...not if you are going to have them, more if you are going to enjoy them, will they be more trouble than joy? so skip this for now...you will see how you feel about that when you meet partner that you want kids with... because it´s not only up to you...if I was going to predict kids than it would be in less than a year... :D I would really like to get feedback on this - that you contact me or write here when Jupiter passes 9 degrees of Cap :61:
October 12, 2019 at 19:00
I think 5th house is Leo and the Moon is there. Mercury is in Capricorn, part of the Stellium :-?.
What makes it plural? :)
October 12, 2019 at 19:12
look at whole sign ... It was hard for me to switch but I recently tried it and it might be slight better working than placidus... if you look progression too, next year will be really important, 2 planets change sign/house, so change is inevitable so both social status and job and the whole chaboom can happen after 26.12. when the big conjunction meets your Uranus on 20 degrees of Cap
October 12, 2019 at 19:23
What? Less then a year? :)). Now that is unexpected as I´m single and def not ready now. I would like to have them at 28-30 :)).
Buuut...for 2020 my 5th house is super populated: anual ascendant in Leo and 5th house, The Sun, Mercury, Pluto, Saturn, South Node and Mc in Cap and 5th house.
What do you think? :)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 12, 2019 at 19:29
I told you what I think :D You don´t have to take me seriously ;) but as I said, I would like to get feedback next year :)
Unaspected Uranus/Neptun will not ask you if you are ready or not after december
October 12, 2019 at 19:33
I seem unable to find a lasting love, so kids in this picture give me chills :)))
Hahaaa, sure thing I will let you know. When will that happen, exactly? End of 2020? I´m at the very beginning in astrology.
On the other hand, ty for the answers, Balkan pal :)
October 12, 2019 at 19:41
you have it on your chart and progressions... we all have free will, I would bet on serious opportunity very soon, but of-course, the offer that comes might be refused... it´s up to you but you will have your chance...and as I said, some of your positions gives guaranties ...it might take time to get there, but you will get there... bumps on the road and shit... it´s all just lessons... having Jupiter where you have it and Saturn where you have it speaks loudly
October 12, 2019 at 19:51
I hope to keep Neptune under control and make the best rational decision. (Neptune makes me a bit idealistic and naive)
After all, I´ve been waiting for a good shot at love for years/all my life :)
October 12, 2019 at 20:00
of-course you are ... you are strong Cap, that´s why I answered on your other topic as I answered :P It doesn´t matter who turns you on... what you care about is not between your legs :D you want something else, not to be rude, because I´m your opposite and more driven by feelings :D but at some point I understand you, prosperity, security, proven and safe things above everything :D
October 12, 2019 at 20:24
Haha, that´s a very interesting remark. I´ll try to give an insight from the love life of the Cap:d. You know, it´s not a rational cold choice, like I would choose someone I do not love, but powerful, over someone I really like, but who can´t offer me too much.
It´s just that I´m naturally inclined to power/security/the idea of it. It is within me, not a rational decision, but a natural inclination. I would def NOT choose someone just for this, we do need to be compatible in matters of the heart firstly, but I am attracted to powerful men and I know I want/need this type in my life :1:. As someone put it, power is the best aphrodisiac :). I hope it doesn´t seem shallow, because power means more then status or wealth -it´s the power of the mind and will involved too, and I´m at the age when I want someone who can get his sh´it together and is reliable:)
October 12, 2019 at 20:34
I understand you, not because I think like you but because I met so many like you :D and I do have open mind, so it´s not problem for me to relate how you think...because of people I know and knowing my self and what is opposite to me :D You can´t fight it... because... priorities :D what is most important, even when it´s shit, you will find satisfaction in it... name, status, his family, jobs, nepotism... and everything else matters less, because everyone else has it shitty in their relationships too, but without name, status and other named bullshit (from my perspective, of-course) :61: :61:
October 13, 2019 at 05:53
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Blue tree81
Namaste :).
It seems it´s not that bad, after all.
A good astrologer once told me that a beginner would say my chart is really bad with all the bumpyy conjunctions. But people with only sextiles in chart get easily accustomed with their life and remain at that level (which is not bad in my view, it´s just not me).
The contradictions force us to evolve and turn into really powerful people that can actually bring major changes :)
October 13, 2019 at 05:59
(Capricorn) Blue tree81 » Luna Alba
That´s very true we often have strong incidents which direct our paths towards changes for betterment.

But the ability of other signs to cope with this kind of consciousness altering events i have noticed is challenging.
Where as with another saturn guided being there seems to be an understanding. Something inside a Capricorn allows them to validate and understand a Capricorn intuitively
October 29, 2019 at 20:18
Hello! So it wasn´t until now that I started to read what a T-square means.
Basically, the main source of tension/frustration in my life will be associated with aspects related to the 5th, 7th and 11th house? Friends, lovers, partners, dreams/wishes -it should be hard for me to get things right with these categories? (Not that it´s not true, except for friends):)
And which is the house where I should find a way to release the tension? It´s the house opposing...
And about improving myself and understanding my bad features...I alwayd did that and I´ll always struggle to get some balance and be a better person. I love psychology and introspection. I consider astrology another branch of psychology/profiling:)
October 30, 2019 at 02:18
"And which is the house where I should find a way to release the tension? It´s the house opposing..."

The planet squaring the two planets in opposition is the focal point, or potential release point, of the t-square. In your case, the focal planet is Pluto. The house position of the focal planet shows where the opposing energies of the opposition, if balanced, will concretely manifest... In your case, the 7th house of partnerships.

So for your situation I´d interpret it like this:

Your moon/Saturn opposition is showing that your emotions need to be balanced with your sense of responsibility or general sense of "seriousness". Right now, you may only be able to act on each one individually, without any help from the other. Either you´re emotional or serious and responsible, but never both at the same time. You may also project one side of the opposition onto other people... Other people may seem too emotional, or too serious, depending on which planet in the opposition you are projecting. What you´re projecting onto others is a part of yourself you´re not acknowledging. First step in solving an opposition is awareness. Second step is taking measures to balance the two opposing energies...merge them into one. It´s OK to be both sides of your opposition at the same time. That´s what the aspect is trying to get you to realize.

So with Pluto in the 7th, if you balance those two opposing energies in your opposition, the potential is a transformative experience in the area of partnerships...

With Pluto in Scorpio, that transformative experience could be intense...nuclear...maybe a little frightening... But it´s the old dying and making way for the new...

Pluto is a hell of a planet to be applying pressure to a moon/Saturn opposition... His energy is insisting that balancing job get done between the two very disparate energies of the moon and Saturn...and he´s probably gonna make you suffer a bit until it does...

Solve that opposition...

If nothing I said is right, do your own research about your opposition and see if you can recognize the features of it in yourself... Then work on balancing it...
October 30, 2019 at 02:34
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
You might do well do seriously investigate your 7th house Pluto too...

Your need to be powerful and have control in your relationships may be making it difficult to get your emotions and sense of responsibility (moon and Saturn) onto the same page regarding relationships or love affairs...

Ovrrall, I´d say there is a web of conflict between your emotions, sense of responsibility, and desire for control in the area of relationships...
November 1, 2019 at 16:06
Thank you for your ever-so detailed and kind answers :)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »