Sun square ascendant

October 9, 2019 at 15:11 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) nutelina
Sun square ascendant
"Inability to face the facts". This hurts

"It is hard for you to accept that you may be wrong or that you need to improve yourself, which makes this aspect very difficult to transform. Firstly, you must accept that there may be a problem and have more awareness around your interactions with others and listen to their perspective. This attitude may have a lot to do with your relationship with your parents perhaps they could not express themselves well or you couldn’t communicate with them in a positive manner. Awareness of this important, otherwise the defense mechanism can worsen over time, and natives of this aspect can meet with problems in your career and in personal relationships."

Also so UNhelpful. But I can say I can sense this blockage. Throath cakra Venus, Venus in Pisces, sensitive in speaking the right words? Which is hard for me sometimes when I am speaking to some one face to face, should be also synastry there...

It is frustrating to not make yourself clear. I want to change that.

Source: https://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/…
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 9, 2019 at 15:17
(Gemini) Olenna
Depends very much where this square happens. Is it from the 4th house or 10th house? Each will have a different interpretation and vibe to it.
October 9, 2019 at 15:17
(Aries) nutelina
And totally different wording but similar experience:

"Sun square Ascendant natal causes relationship difficulties when people try to hold you back or stand in your way of success. In one-to-one relationships, the main problems are that your needs are not compatible with theirs. Unfortunately, to reach your goals you may have to sacrifice a friendship or learn to put up with stressful conditions.

Early in life, you may sacrifice your needs and ambitions to keep a relationship going. On the other hand, you may change yourself or your goals to fit in and to have companionship. While this may keep other people happy it will lead to building dissatisfaction and resentment.

You will come to realize that you need to be true to yourself and not live as others wish you to live. If you keep trying to please others just to maintain harmony you will lose their respect and end up being used and abused.

Your path is not an easy one with many trials and errors in learning to relate to others and being self-confident. Setting ambitious goals will force you to strengthen your character and live your own life. With professional success will come great satisfaction and pride. You will earn the respect of your peers and healthy, stable relationships will follow."

But I wonder how are the planets related to the chakras and the body because the Ascendant is related to the persona or part of the body? Appearance?

Source: https://astrologyking.com/sun-squar…
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 9, 2019 at 15:24
(Aries) nutelina » Olenna
Thanks Ollena for realizing more detail but I don´t understand this, my Sun is in the 10th house but Ascendant is always 1st so this confuses me I guess... If it were :152: :194: :151: it would be 10th and 11th houses.
October 9, 2019 at 15:37
(Gemini) Olenna » nutelina
No confusion, sorry i did not say it well. The ascendant does not make aspects, i meant the Sun`s placement.
Yes i see your Sun is squaring the ascendant, by a somewhat wide orb, from the 10th house. That is a difficulty with being seen by the outside world, misunderstood, your intentions are mot well received by the public i guess.
October 9, 2019 at 19:06
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
That description sounds more like Sun conjunct Mercury than Sun square Ascendant. Sun conjunct Mercury is very narrow minded and believes they are always right. There is a lack of objectivity due to fixed viewpoints.
October 9, 2019 at 19:08
(Aries) nutelina » Olenna
That´s correct, it´s hard to make myself clear but I´m learning. :157: in 3rd house but Mercury in Pisces making it not too easy :4:
October 10, 2019 at 11:14
(Aries) nutelina » Iroquois Pliskin
Thanks, I will look into that. But I don´t have them conjunct, mine is in Pisces, but I think I know someone who has and boy oh boy, narrowminded indeed!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »