North Node in Reversed House/Sign

October 9, 2019 at 13:13 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill
North Node in Reversed House/Sign
I have been struggling to grasp how a nodal axis operates when the Ascendant is Libra. I have read that even house has more weight, but I would imagine that´s a matter of perspective.

Having a North Node in 5th house but Aquarius, I am coming from the sign of Leo but in 11th house (Aquarius) with my South Node. So what do I need to develop and strive towards to seek balance, what will inherently happen with such a nodal axis?

When I sift through data, it´s extremely conflicting. It states the very things a SN Leo 11th should strive to get away from to develop itself, are the things a NN Aquarius 5th should move towards to develop itself, because that data is rather surface level and not very analytical or comprehensive and taking into account a conflict I keep finding with Libra Ascendant.

Does anyone have any good sources on this, or have any insights?

For example I want to expand on creativity but I struggle with doing this.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 9, 2019 at 14:04
(Pisces) fishscales
I struggle with something like this too

In addition to being a Libra rising, I have NN in Aquarius in the 4th...SN in Leo in the 10th...this I don´t really have a problem interpreting, but what´s weird is that I have the moon, my 10th house ruler, conjunct my NN in the 4th house... So there´s some contradiction there... Or perhaps opportunity for balance... I don´t know.. I have to say it seems like a mixed message, so I can relate to your problem...

Having the whole natural zodiac flipped on its head as we Libra risings do is tough enough in itself... Im saying there´s no need to add anything else into the mix...lol

My first reaction regarding your situation would be to approach 5th house matters in an Aquarian kind of way and 11th house matters in a Leo type of way...employ detachment, freedom-seeking, revolutionary ideas and maybe a bit of rebellion in romantic relationships and creative matters, and balance that with a very warm and personal approach in situations that involve the collective, or "humanity at large"...

Edit: edited some things in the original answer...just found some better words...
October 9, 2019 at 15:40
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill » fishscales
Thank you. I´ll try to keep my wits about me when combining the two.

"So there´s some contradiction there... Or perhaps opportunity for balance" - made me laugh. Exactly where I end up every time.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »