Time of death

October 8, 2019 at 06:44 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) light
Time of death
Can you predict when and how I am going to die based on my natal chart? I´ve heard that it is possible but I don´t know how.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
October 8, 2019 at 07:21
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
For as far as i know this is a forbidden topic to search into, and not allowed to dig deeper into all things death. Ofcourse Scorpio talkin here. let me hav a look , not that my information will be correct because i still think its rather complex to find out how. just research princess diana her birthchart and cause of death seen through her natal chart, its way more complicated than to just look at 8th house, but thats exact what im about to do.
Anyway, in terms of your health and the way you get diseases i through the ruler of your 6th being placed in the 12th house, and in pisces.
Pisces is overindulgence, or you might have a tendency for stimulating substances, but if you would be such individual than it needs further research inorder to see that in your chart. but if you catch a disease its most likely to occur due to weakness of your body and spirit/mind. low resistance so to say. I am looking at 6th house first, bc health is also a factor why some die. so now you know : take good care of your health, tho POF is sitting in your 6th, maybe u have good luck with your health.
Your 8th is ruled by scorpio, and both the rulers (pluto and mars) are located in the 9th house. I dont know, dying in a foreign country? mars and pluto are also conjunct. i have the same as you, only difference is that i have pluto-mars conjunction happening in my 8th house in scorpio. it means a voilent death in most cases. tho, please dont take me too seriously, i can talk bit to easily about such morbid subjects and forget sometimes that it might be hurtful to others, tho the fact you are askin about death might mean that or you are very fascinated about or, or you simply dont care much about dying one day and its just an event that will happen anyway.
Pluto only receives good aspects, and mars receives hard aspects..
im hoping for another person to hop in and clearify the answer onto your question, in my eyes its voilent death. but as i said, please dont take me to seriously, i lack the right knowledge, but wanted to answer anyway, its my area
October 8, 2019 at 12:22
(Pisces) light » MelodicBlu
Thank you! And don´t worry about upsetting me, I´m the one who asked the question anyway :4: . It´s true that I´m fascinated by death but it´s also my biggest fear. I don´t have a tendency for drugs thankfully. So, if I take all the things you said into account, I´m gonna die a violent death in a foreign country while being sick :4: . By the way do you have any idea how can someone tell the time of death? I´ve heard that astrologers refuse to do it.
October 8, 2019 at 17:01
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
April 28, 2082 at 11:03 am in a bizarre gardening accident. :3:
October 8, 2019 at 17:20
(Pisces) light » Leo Moon
:61:
October 8, 2019 at 19:36
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » light
:15: :75: Hurray! You see the humor!!! :2:
October 9, 2019 at 12:53
(Pisces) light » Dragatha
Thanks!

Hmm at the eleventh day of November I have to be extra careful.
October 9, 2019 at 12:56
If I actually die at the age of 81 , on a bizarre gardening accident though, I´ll let you know for sure :2:
October 9, 2019 at 13:17
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » light
That would be freaky! If my silly joke was an actual prediction!

I would be long gone by then. Unless something unusual happens to me.
Like a bizarre liquid nitrogen accident which flash freezes me.
Only to be thawed out decades later when they find my frozen self at the bottom of their liquid nitrogen storage vat.

Could happen! :4:
October 9, 2019 at 13:26
Yeah, but I doubt that if all those things happened to you, the first thing you would ask the people who managed to unfreeze you would be "How did Light die?" :4:
October 9, 2019 at 13:29
(Aquarius) Avalon1
Forecasting the time of departure from the chart is completely obtainable using the Arabic Parts and "Elongation" method. It is so precise.
But so far I haven´t done it for anyone - except myself - and I´m not going to do it.
Maybe in the future I will need to do this in very, very urgent cases.
October 9, 2019 at 13:56
(Pisces) light » Avalon1
If you don´t mind telling, when is your death day?

And when you say you haven´t done it, do you mean you haven´t calculated it or that you haven´t told them?
October 9, 2019 at 14:25
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
Or if you participate in a top secret army experiment run by the guy on the right...

At least he will teach you that a pimp´s love is very different than that of a square...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 9, 2019 at 14:27
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Whoa check out that glass of Courvoisier... Never noticed that before...
October 9, 2019 at 14:29
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
"Hurray! You see the humor!!! :2:"

It´s a cause for celebration every time isn´t it?
October 9, 2019 at 14:59
(Pisces) light » fishscales
That´s a huge glass!
October 9, 2019 at 15:35
(Pisces) fishscales » light
Imagine some Ouzo in that thing... :4:
October 9, 2019 at 15:39
I don´t think I would survive that :4:
October 9, 2019 at 16:06
Perhaps an accurate indicator of time of death?

When you´re served a fishbowl full of Ouzo... :94:

I´d go out feeling pretty good though...

Can you imagine a glass like that full of raki??
October 9, 2019 at 16:30
"She died from an ouzo overdose" are certainly not the words I want to hear in my funeral. It´s a pretty greek way to die though.. :4:

Well, if I ever go to Crete, I am pretty sure I will find glasses like these filled with raki.
October 9, 2019 at 23:09
"It´s a pretty greek way to die though.. :4:"

Kind of passive though...

How about taking a couple of souvlaki skewers through the chest?

Or getting impaled by the goat spit! :61:

Most disgusting Greek way to die...choking on a bougatsa...

I´m sorry, those things are disgusting

I gag just thinking about them...that and rice pudding...

:28:
October 10, 2019 at 04:06
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
I just ...uh...borrow all my jokes.

...but Idiocracy is a good source!
So is Ren and Stimpy.

Good ole Upgrayedd! Double dose of pimpin’!
October 10, 2019 at 04:08
Nothing like good Cognac! Hennessy, Martell are my personal favorites.
October 10, 2019 at 04:09
I always applaud a sense of humor and someone who doesn’t take themselves too seriously!

You know Fish! :108: :117:
October 10, 2019 at 09:40
(Aquarius) Avalon1 » light
Just to dispel your curiosity , mine is in the year 2045.
I meant that have not calculated for anyone else. ethically I do not see such permission for myself.
October 10, 2019 at 10:01
(Aquarius) Avalon1 » Iceblu333
Most of the resources I have studied are related to some Arabic and Persian texts that are over 1000 years old and are kept in libraries and because no one specializes in them(their basic information is wrong) Have been abandoned.

In my opinion, countless topics in astrology are better than death, which will improve the well-being of "living" humans.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »