Possibilities of higher studies and foreign travel! Chart reading as I´m confused to decide between job and studies

October 7, 2019 at 18:50 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Krish678
Possibilities of higher studies and foreign travel! Chart reading as I´m confused to decide between job and studies
Hello all,

I´m Krish from India and im looking for some help with regards to my career.

I´m presently working as design engineer in Saint Gobain glass. Recently as a part of my work I was asked to sign a 3 year retention agreement. I turned it down saying that I am planning to do my masters in materials science and metallurgy engineering. I´m planning to join college next year. I´m 25 now and if I work for 3 years I would be 28 and then to start studying might not be a good idea. Is it good for me to do my masters next year starting. What will be the best area for me to do higher studies? And what is the best profession for me? Would I be travelling a lot as part of my job? Please advise me

Could someone take a look at my transition and let me know the right time to start my master´s. I´m really confused. Am I choosing the right stream. Things at my job aren´t great too. is this a tough time for me? How long will it be so? I need your help to decide on the next course of plans

Posts in topic

There are no replies in this topic yet. Reply »

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »