Possibility of changing your astrological present

October 7, 2019 at 14:00 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Blue tree81
Possibility of changing your astrological present
Namaste would there be any said stories or evidence of a being who totally overcame his astrological predictions. Like kind of worked his way above the stars.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 7, 2019 at 14:54
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I don’t find astrology or any thing else to be predictive in a way that excludes free will.
Not even close.
I find it shows availability of energies and tendencies.

I know some may disagree but my experience has shown me that I have a great deal of control if I choose to use it.

Plus I have found many instances in astrology, tarot etc that are just wrong.
It’s a guide.

I use it to examine myself through the archetypes represented.
Plus I look at challenging aspects so I can improve on them. If I find merit in them.

The possibility of self fulfilling prophecy has to be guarded against, and not just as regards astrology or esoterica!
October 7, 2019 at 18:45
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
That’s impossible for someone like myself. I have Saturn and Uranus conjunct each other while in opposition with my Sun, Saturn, Mercury and Venus which conjunct each other except for the moon. Also, I don’t really trust anyone because of my seventh house Pluto. I feel like everyone wants something from me when they act nice to me so I’m extremely suspicious.
October 10, 2019 at 06:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
System message: Post has been written by user orkest, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Astrology brings a lot of people who don´t know what to do with presented knowledge which they couldn´t digest in a plain form of psychology so there are plenty of images and archetypes, which is good but brings young ladies only becouse they liked an image of a leo or a centaur.

I see this when someone write like above "I don´t trust anyone becouse of seventh house Pluto". Maybe for the first time you spotted the problem with yourself but you reject working on it by thinking I´m like that becouse of planets, houses or aspects, projecting your problems through astrology, seeking only for excuses for your weakness.

Treat it as a precious information which helps you work on your spiritual process, on your personality traits, soul or even money. Whatever pushes you towards better.
October 10, 2019 at 07:54
(Capricorn) Blue tree81 » orkest
Respect. Its great tool if used wisely like a guide.
Most times the messages can be not clear but astrology can bring a new perspective.
But if someone has strong planetary forces in their charts thats telling them to go in a particular direction. And they still hold onto their inner feelings and strive forward in their own carved out path.
What are the odds or benefits that being creates for himself
October 10, 2019 at 07:58
(Capricorn) Blue tree81 » Iroquois Pliskin
Namaste this feeling can be heavy can´t say haven´t been through similar feelings.
But the chance that the intelligence of the universe is providing is to eliminate that fear and install trust. Which could be a key to a greater existence.
Hard to believe but true is people treat us well because they see the warmth and the divine in our soul in our being..

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »