Pluto Conjunct Moon In Scorpio In The 8th

October 4, 2019 at 23:16 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) antoniop8908
Pluto Conjunct Moon In Scorpio In The 8th
Please give me some insight or links for my Pluto Conjunct Moon both in Scorpio and in the 8th. I can´t find anything online with all of those. Also, I have all Squares to my Mercury, and that´s my Sun´s Planet. Then my Midheaven in Sagittarius is square my Sun, on top of having Sun in the 7th. But I do have Sun Conjunct Mars in Virgo. Then I have Lilith Conjunct Venus both in Libra. To make me not sound like the world´s biggest asshole, I do have Pisces Rising (help me find my way Lord), Jupiter in Cancer in the 4th, one degree away from the 5th (but it is Conjunct Chiron). Also, would Pluto be at the top of my Chart, or Uranus? :160: :191: :152: :178: :163: :191: :154: :177:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 11, 2019 at 12:20
(Pisces) light
It means that you probably are an intense and determined individual with a lot of mood swings and contradictions. You can be controlling and manipulative. You might have an overbearing mother. On the bright side you are very loyal. You might have some intuitive abilities and you´re gonna live a long life.

Your dominant planet seems to be neptune, followed by saturn and then pluto.
October 12, 2019 at 03:00
(Sagittarius) jaderosez
I have moon in the 8th opposite pluto in the other fixed sign of taurus. Your "hades" moon is a tripple wammy when mine is a double wammy but also in a fixed feminine sign like yours.

I´m going to suggest reading hades moon by Judy Hall because it really did resonate with me. Almost all of it did but I know there are plenty of "hades moon" people that didn´t resonate with this book. But here´s what I´ll say about this.

When my 8th house cusp exactly progressed to my moon that is the ruler of my tenth house(also rules both career and father according to some schools of astrology), my father died. Six months straight, cried every night. I don´t know what happened to you when progressed house cusp went to your moon (one degree per year by the way), but I wouldn´t be expecting a happy year.

Other than that:
I´m obsessive in relationships (it takes me very long to get over people)
I also attract obsessive (tied to the hip) friendships
I attract people who can be classified as cluster B and often ask myself when am I going to be close to someone that doesn´t fit the criteria(Some of which I love but some that could be considered NPD or sociopaths who I´ve left)
Abusive childhood including all sorts of abuse including severely being bullied (But I also have chiron in the first house)
Suicidality and let´s see how things are going to be when my saturn returns (let´s hope I don´t join the 27 club)
Lastly, all of my relationships (two that I had) involve me opening about past hurts and them practically doing the same thing. Both included jealousy and one included abuse until subsequent abandonment(but I´m going to have to say he was severely mentally ill and I was too young to realize it). -also have venus quintile pluto below 1 degree and a large orb mars sextile pluto, and have been going through various pluto transits
I drink when I have nothing to lose to cope with my issues (sun-mars-neptune, moon-neptune may be the culprit)

And you know what the funny part is, anyone that knows me even people in my closer circles (other than my best friend), know absolutely nothing about what I went through and would know me to be a sane, emotionally stable, good human being whose only pain probably includes losing a father at a young age. The irony of a exalted moon in the worst, opposite sign house lol.

I don´t want to scare you. Almost the entire last decade and onwards involve pluto in my fourth house which is home to my sun, mars, juno, neptune. I´m again waiting for mars-pluto conjunction trine moon transit #2 as pluto went direct again.

I know this is going to seem "new agey" but I have changed one thing in my life, and that is how I feel about my appearance, intellectual abilities, and confidence which is due to plenty of inner child work something I highly recommend looking up on youtube. I obviously have more work to do, I do think my romantic life I chose for myself is a little more fixed and hard to work on because of how karmic it is but let´s see.

Best of luck
November 3, 2019 at 11:55
(Virgo) antoniop8908 » light
Thank you, I appreciate your input.
November 3, 2019 at 12:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
By my whole sign house system preference for readings this conjunction is in the 9th house. Seeking emotional truth is very important. With trine to Jupiter it is the best. You have to listen to your emotions and feelings.
There`s some sort of creativity coming from that. Your path in life, or purpose.
November 3, 2019 at 13:40
(Virgo) antoniop8908 » jaderosez
Can you please do me a huge favor again, so I know what to be looking for. Can you explain what I´m looking for? So Libra is on my 8th house cusp somewhere in the 20´s I think. I´m looking or that Libra degree to touch my progressed MC or my moon?
November 10, 2019 at 17:10
(Virgo) antoniop8908 » Olenna
Thank you, anything else? I´m wondering why you mentioned Jupiter. I love having my Jupiter in Cancer AND in the 4th. I do think it´s strange how my Jupiter and Venus are like 1 degree away from the next house cusp. I do have Jupiter Conjunct Chiron though. :(

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »