Any other introverted Leos?

October 4, 2019 at 22:27 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) merasmus
Any other introverted Leos?
I´m a Leo and I´ve struggled with social anxiety, general anxiety, and depression for most of my life. When I see people say things like all Leos are outgoing or even conceited, it makes me feel like I can´t ever be confident in myself or else people are going to mistake it for arrogance. I don´t want to impede on other people or their happiness, I just want to be happy myself. Can any other Leos relate to this?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 4, 2019 at 23:59
(Leo) lpt
I feel you! One of my main struggles that I’m slowly trying to overcome is lack of confidence, insecurity, self doubt. Many things in my chart point to those issues, for example, harshly aspected venus in virgo (critical of oneself and appearance), as well as Saturn in the first house reinforcing that, to name a few examples.

However this has come to a surprise to some because of my leo sun, mercury and mars. The way I interpret the Leo energy in my chart is by taking it as a “goal”, as in energy I am meant to develop and work on, throughout this life I guess.

So, yes, us introverted, shy, anxious, insecure Leos exist, but my take on it is mainly that we need to work on the cheerful, creative, optimistic Leo energy as much as we can.

The beautiful thing about confidence is that in its essence, I believe, it’s about lack of self doubt, it’s the acceptance (not denial) of ones flaws, as well as the recognition of ones strengths. I’m no therapist or anything, but I truly believe that if you come to terms with who you are and try to work from there, the more growing you do the more confident you’ll become, and if you are confident on the inside you will exude positive energy onto others as well, so I don’t think true confidence is anything like arrogance.
And yes, we are a sign that cares for other people’s acceptance, our appearance, and other superficial stuff, but we are also so much more than that. You are so much more than that. I would advise you not to care about those things, but I myself am trying to get there too! So I know it’s hard.

Just try to focus on the more positive aspects of your Leo energy, try to express it through something you love, like music, writing, drawing, etc. And remember that you matter and your happiness should always be a priority!
Sorry for the long af reply lol I felt inspired.
October 6, 2019 at 17:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Couldn´t help but notice that you are both July Leo´s so that you are just coming into the Leo energy and still have the influence of the shy introverted Cancer Sun.

You two also have opposite Moon signs and opposite Ascendants and that will provide you with an excellent perspective on how to assist each other.
October 6, 2019 at 18:20
(Aries) ram_goat
read up about your virgo moon.

avoid impulses towards harmful types of self criticism, or harmful levels of it.

avoid neuroticism, perfectionism. Leo learns through action, acting.

proceed to learn and test boundaries through orderly action, and when something
doesn´t go quite right, learn, adjust, try again..

don´t fall into neurotic self criticism or self doubt.

in some ways leo´s urge for action is a nice counterbalance for virgo tendency to overthink and worry about detail, but if you don´t keep both sides balanced and in check, there will be problems.. each sign in capable of it´s own horrible excesses.

it sounds like the virgo worrying and self critical side is getting more attention in your psyche than the leo side which has an innate understanding (and need) for love, contact, action...deeds..

learn to be kind to yourself. learn to act in public (leo) and reflect in private (virgo), but do so honestly.. leo can be more than a little egocentric with huge blind spots when looking at things, and virgo can obsess over trifles.. neither extreme is truly "honest", so learn to recognize it in yourself when you are not being honest or balanced. Virgo also has a tendency to abuse or tolerate being abused.. a doormat. Watch out for this too.

My only Leo cred is leo in 8th house and Leo South Node.. :)

October 6, 2019 at 18:28
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
I used to know one. She has Aries Moon square Capricorn Saturn and Cancer Venus and Cancer Jupiter. She also has Virgo Mercury trine Taurus Mars, Saturn, Capricorn Neptune and sextile Scorpio Pluto.

She’s extremely sensitive and withdrawn, extremely uncomfortable in social situations and gets anxious. She’s also very introverted and gets offended by anything way too easily.

I think it’s amusing how she used to call her self a fiery Leo when she’s more of a earth water mix.
October 6, 2019 at 22:59
(Taurus) nutelina » emerauxe
I wondered about that. Also Libra moon can be weird it´s like having a part which is quite different from your sun! Like my Taurus moon, it´s kind of quite different energy from fire. My longest relationship was with a Leo with Taurus moon. But what an expensive bitch was that :4: Always complaining, never good enough... Err.. wait that was me :61:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »