No earth element in natal chart

October 3, 2019 at 13:41 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) light
No earth element in natal chart
What does it mean to have a lot of fire in your natal chart but little to no earth? Is it bad?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 3, 2019 at 13:45
(Taurus) nutelina
What do you mean? You have mostly air 10x, see the table.
October 3, 2019 at 13:55
(Pisces) light » nutelina
In this websites. In most other dominant element calculators I have used, fire is dominant.
October 3, 2019 at 14:29
(Taurus) nutelina » light
How do they calculate it is then the question. And why.
October 3, 2019 at 14:31
I wish I knew. One thing stays the same in every single calculator though. That my earth element is the last :4: .
October 3, 2019 at 16:33
(Taurus) nutelina » light
So how do you know? I’m always skeptical but when I find a logical pattern and feedback from experiments or tests I get some idea about a supposed truthfulness being presented as fact.
October 3, 2019 at 17:15
(Pisces) IleneTs
Fire plays indeed an important role in your chart as you have 3 personal planets in it namely :154: :152: :155:.
It means that these planets like action, adventure, new influences. :75:

Few Earth means that you are not very interested in practical stuff like cleaning or that sort of things. :2:
October 3, 2019 at 18:22
I don´t. But I assume it based on the majority of the calculators. Three out of four say that fire is my dominant element.
October 3, 2019 at 18:23
(Pisces) light » IleneTs
Thanks. I do indeed dislike cleaning, but I haven´t met anyone who enjoys it :61: . Practicality is not my forte ...
October 3, 2019 at 18:44
(Virgo) Reezi
Lack of earth element might also mean that you do not feel so grounded. And that materialism is not your priority. Almost no desire to possess materialistic things.

In your chart there is a huge amount of air and fire element.
Which means you are a person who is very active. For whom activity is something very natural. And inevitable. As well as conversation. Being sociable. Friendly. Talkative. Intelectual.
October 3, 2019 at 21:46
(Pisces) fishscales
You may have alot of energy and enthusiasm, but have difficulty directing it into tangible results in the physical world

Μάλλον έχεις πολύ ενέργεια και ενθουσιασμό, αλλά μπορείς να έχεις δυσκολίες όταν θέλεις να βάλεις την ενέργεια σου σε πρακτικά πράγματα
October 4, 2019 at 00:06
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » IleneTs
"Few Earth means that you are not very interested in practical stuff like cleaning or that sort of things. "

I have found the answer. :61:

Seriously though, I have almost no earth and I am like that. I am always looking for action or adventure (62% fire) I have lots of trouble with every day practical matters (3% earth) I like to daydream about things that are exciting and adventurous, I despise routines and paperwork. Things I consider tedious and restrictive. I think I´m actually attracted to people with alot of earth. Maybe to help me out
October 4, 2019 at 00:12
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
"I think I´m actually attracted to people with alot of earth. Maybe to help me out"

Yeah, I´m pretty low on fire and I like fire people.. And I do think they balance me out

At the same time, I´m really low on water... Only my sun is in water... And I find alot of water people to be very trying...
October 4, 2019 at 01:55
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
Yes, I find earth signs both attractive and boring lol. I think I´m attracted to females with alot of earth. Men with alot of earth I just find kinda like a stick in the mud. And they probably think I´m whacko.

I like down to earth people in general though. I mean, who doesn´t? You always hear that compliment. "He/she is so down to earth!" Omg, I´m gonna have an orgasm ?

I need a compliment that´s like, "he´s so OUT THERE" ?
October 4, 2019 at 02:22
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill » light
I love cleaning and keeping my house in ship shape order, about gets me off.

I also have 6 planets in an Earth sign, so if that helps your case study.

:)
October 4, 2019 at 05:28
(Pisces) fishscales » Admiral Hill
"I love cleaning and keeping my house in ship shape order, about gets me off."

I remember your chart from your thread... With all those planets in the 4th, that makes pretty good sense :4:
October 4, 2019 at 14:00
(Pisces) IleneTs » Sunnyshadow
´I think I´m actually attracted to people with alot of earth. Maybe to help me out.´

I agree to this.
I don´t have earth at all in the natal chart, but i´m married with a Capricorn and it really helps a lot. :15:
October 4, 2019 at 14:49
(Pisces) light » IleneTs
Really? I was under the impression that different people don´t get along. I mean, being complimentary to your partner would be good but having no common ground with them would be a nightmare :8:
October 4, 2019 at 16:52
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » light
I agree with this too. I´m attracted to earth signs at first glance, but after about 5 minutes of conversation, just seems there is friction. Ones an anchor and another is a kite. Which actually sounds good. I dunno. May just lack common experiences to share.? My ex had alot of earth, although she was a fire sun
October 4, 2019 at 19:10
(Pisces) IleneTs » light
I´m Pisces (water) and my husband Capricorn (Earth).
Water and Earth goes along very well.
Pisces makes a sextile with Capricorn, also with Taurus and an opposite with Virgo.

This also applies to Fire and Air signs.
For example Leo (Fire) sextile Gemini and Libra and an opposite with Aquarius.

But apart from that, you can always learn a lot from a sign that represents an element that you´re missing.
Which of course does not have always to be about relationships, but more a sort of ´okay so it is also possible´. :27:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »