How to interpret my solar return chart

October 1, 2019 at 23:22 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
How to interpret my solar return chart
On my solar return chart, Mars is in the second house. From what I understand, it means a loss of income.

I have solar return Saturn and Pluto in the eight house. They conjunct each other within 3.38 degrees.

Solar return Mars is in opposition to Solar Return Saturn within .33 degrees and Pluto within 3.3 degrees. Solar return Saturn contraparallels Solar return first house Gemini Venus.

Yet for some reason I have increased my income, especially within the last month, while casting away hobbies and activities that have caused me to needlessly spend money on.

Did the solar return chart lie or am I not seeing something?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 2, 2019 at 00:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"On my solar return chart, Mars is in the second house. From what I understand, it means a loss of income."

Not at all; where did you get that? See this:

MARS IN THE 2ND HOUSE For employed individuals, Mars in the 2nd house usually indicates an income based on commissions or sales. You are able to hustle for a higher income, and your earnings, at least in part, depend on how actively you focus on making money. Even if your income is normally based on a fixed hourly rate, you may be involved in an incentive program or contest which rewards you for the amount of work you are able to generate or handle. If you are considering self-employment on the side, then this might be a good time to piggyback a new budding career on top of a present full/part-time position. Your salary is then augmented by the second job. In some way, the amount of money you earn is at least partially tied to the amount of work you accomplish, and consequently, your income may be affected positively.

From "Planets in Solar Returns: Yearly Cycles of Transformation and Growth" by Mary Fortier Shea.

http://a.co/dQSi2cj

And in your Solar Return chart (SR), you Mars (energy/drive/passion/initiative) is conjunct the North Node (focused attention) on the 2nd (money). Mercury (the "Merchant", the "Businessman") is also there in the 2nd conjunct the NN and Mars.

Then your transits are very good - I´ll post them in a while.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 2, 2019 at 00:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Current transits.
Login
(Log in)
October 2, 2019 at 00:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
And...
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »