Marriage and children

October 1, 2019 at 18:58 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) light
Marriage and children
I was wondering, could my natal chart predict if I´m going to marry and how will the marriage turn out? Also does it show if I´m going to have children?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 2, 2019 at 09:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Marriage is the Descendant and 7th house in Virgo, ruler of Virgo is Mercury in 12th conjunct Uranus. That may mean various things, such as crazy or creative guy.

Children are shown in 5th house of Cancer and the ruler is the Moon in Leo. Leo Moon is a barren sign, but it isn´t badly inflicted in your chart.

There are several more things, but I am in hurry. Hope it helps. Good luck.
October 2, 2019 at 10:47
(Pisces) fishscales
There are fruitful and barren signs and planets in astrology... Fruitful signs and planets are more likely to bear fruit... In other words, have children...

The 5th house represents children

You have Cancer, the most fruitful sign, ruling your 5th, and the moon, the most fruitful planet, in the 5th house

I don´t want to say "yes, you´ll definitely have kids", but those placements are certainly not going to hurt your chances...

EDIT: Sorry, I must still be half asleep... I neglected to look at your actual moon sign... Moon is in Leo, a barren sign

So as usual for most people, you have a mixed bag in your chart when it comes to having kids

The other two placements are still good though

In my chart, I´d say the indicators for having kids are not very promising...empty 5th house, barren sign ruling the 5th house, Uranus and Saturn in the mix...and I still have a kid...although it took me until 38
October 2, 2019 at 10:59
(Pisces) light » MarvinReal
Thank you! Well, I can´t say that I always dreamed of marrying a madman and being sterile, I hope I will get luckier :4: .
October 2, 2019 at 11:01
(Pisces) light » fishscales
Thank you! That´s good news :1:
October 2, 2019 at 11:39
(Pisces) fishscales » light
Did you read my edit too?

Sorry, probably too early for me to be doing interpretations of any kind :(

Still, Cancer on the 5th and moon in the 5th are good...

I always found it interesting that Leo, the natural ruler of the 5th house of children is a barren sign... I understand why Leo is considered a barren sign, it´s just kind of weird...for the most part, signs have an affinity, or added push, towards the things associated with the natural house they rule...
October 2, 2019 at 11:47
I did now :24: . Pff, I guess I always was unlucky. I also have mars conjunct pluto and according to the internet I will either die a violent death or become a killer :61: (at least in the more extreme interpretations) . I guess my future is not that bright...
October 2, 2019 at 12:04
Nah don´t say that...

Did you read the part of about my 5th house?

I think it´s way worse than yours in terms of fruitfulness... Didn´t seen to matter though... Still have a kid although I started late...

My wife has Mars conjunct Pluto... It actually gives her an intensity that I like and can relate to

Will she kill me some day though? Debatable... :61:

You actually have a really interesting chart... A very sweet person, but alot of intensity and maybe a little showmanship thrown in too

Lots of passion about your beliefs and personal philosophies too I´m guessing...
October 2, 2019 at 13:11
Thank you, I was half joking though :3: . I won´t give up hope based on a chart. By the way, I hope your wife doesn´t kill you :61: .
October 2, 2019 at 13:33
Ευχαριστώ και εγώ δεν το θέλω αυτό :61:
October 2, 2019 at 14:05
(Pisces) fishscales
As for marriage, you are probably attracted to people who are good communicators and highly intelligent.. Maybe even the genius type...

Conservative, practical, and responsible, yet original, different, inventive, and somewhat rebellious at the same time... Maybe a little shy, mysterious.. With a bit of a loner quality...or even a "spiritual" quality too...

The ability to be friends with a partner will be important

Maintaining a sense of freedom in the partnership will probably be important too

Basing this off your Virgo 7th house with its ruler, Mercury, in Aquarius in the 12th, square Saturn and conjunct Uranus

Saturn afflicts Mercury, so marriage may be delayed a bit.. Delays could come due to financial reasons, with Saturn in the 2nd.. Or due to friendships or responsibilities to society, with Capricorn ruling the 11th house

Mercury conjunct Uranus could bring sudden changes and surprises regarding partnerships... Things that come out of the blue (από πουθενά)

Partnership could be a source of sorrow for you with Mercury in the 12th...or it could be a way to merge with the collective unconscious... Sorry, don´t know how to say that in Greek... κρυμμένο ψυχολογικό κόσμο??... :61: Ι don´t know

The partner could be a bit rigid, inflexible and stubborn with Mercury in Aquarius, a fixed sign.. And perhaps a bit secretive too with Mercury in the 12th...

But communication and intelligence on inner and outer levels, as well as friendship, is probably something you´re looking for in a partner
October 2, 2019 at 23:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » light
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
A word madman has very wide implications. Would you consider to marry e.g. Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, or Sergey Brin. I guess you would accept immediately. :61: Even normal man can be be mad ... about you... Don´t worry about sterility right now. You´re extremely young to throw a towel in a ring...
October 3, 2019 at 02:32
How would you know that these are my future husband´s characteristics and not my characteristics though? Since those aspects are found in my natal chart?
October 3, 2019 at 02:35
(Pisces) light » MarvinReal
I don´t know if I could fall in love with Bill Gates or Steve Jobs or Sergey Brin to be honest :61: . As for sterility, yeah, you´re kind of right. I have many years in ftont of me to worry about that :2: .
October 3, 2019 at 03:09
Your 7th house is going to show partners, partnerships...even the way you may behave in partnerships

You have an empty 7th house, so it´s a bit more difficult

The sign ruling the 7th house is going to give some information, and then you can look to the house positions and aspects of the ruler of the 7th

Once you have an established partner... Say you got married for example... You could determine information about the partner by using your 7th house as their first house... Your 8th would become their 2nd, representing their finances and values, etc... Then continue going around the wheel...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »