Transiting Rahu conjunct Chiron? Any information?

September 28, 2019 at 23:47 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Transiting Rahu conjunct Chiron? Any information?
Hi, I was just trying to see if anyone had information on transiting Rahu conjunct Chiron and what it could mean. I know Chiron is the wounded healer but what are the effects when aspected by another planet or angle.

We all know that:
Jupiter "expands" whatever it touches.
Saturn "Constricts, manifests, restricts" whatever it touches.
Rahu acts like a bomb and expands rapidly whatever it touches.
Uranus is unexpected results, a wildcard or change.

What is the general effects of chiron?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Sort posts:
September 29, 2019 at 12:32
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
I don´t think you will even feel that transit because you have bigger one and it´s about same thing - your 4th house, home, parents, and your Chiron is naturally 4th Cancer...
but lucky thing here is, you will have good Saturn return in the beginning of the next year...your Saturn is in his own sign and in good aspects... you will be forced to grow up if you haven´t yet, but things will be so much better and more stable...you will lose something - you might be forced to move when Jupiter comes to 4th, but it will turn out for the better
September 29, 2019 at 16:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Tell me about your relationship with your father.
September 29, 2019 at 16:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I see more problems with the mother than the father. Ruler of the Moon opposing Pluto. Moon square Mars in Pisces/6th house. Neptune opposing Chiron in Cancer. There`s some trouble there.
September 29, 2019 at 17:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Olenna
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That might be the case, but I feel it has more to do with the father. That´s why I prefer to ask, so that I can have a "starting point" to be able to know the way placements/aspects are playing out.

Traditionally - though there are a few astrologers that differ - both Saturn and the Sun are significators for the father; also the 10th house is.

He has Chiron (wounds) in his 10th. Even though it is in Cancer (Mother), I put more emphasis on house placement, as Chiron by sign becomes a "Generational placement" because it moves too slow. The sign gives the interpretation a particular "flavor".

So - among other things that it might represent - Chiron in the 10th usually means "Wounds regarding the father". And because it is in "Cancer", it could mean that he did not get the needed care and nurturing (Moon) from his father.

Usually Jupiter represents - as a significator of the 9th house - the "teachings of the father"; and Jupiter is conjunct Chiron (wounds) in the 10th (authority figures like the father). So this could mean that he didn´t get the teachings of his father.

Then he has Saturn exactly on top of his IC (Home). Saturn represents authority figures and also the father. And Saturn is square his Asc, meaning that it affected the image he has of himself.

Then the Sun (father) is in the 8th (sudden events, ups and downs, painful experiences) and is square his Nodes.

The fact that his North Node is in his 5th (the capacity to experience happiness and have fun in life) means that he might struggle with this, and because it is square the Sun (father) in the 8th (sudden ups and downs), could mean that his relationship with his father robbed him of his ability to experience happiness in life.

The fact that the ruler (Moon, the mother) of his Cancer 10th house is in his 9th house (teachings), could mean that he got good care from his mom (good teachings), even though she was also strict and firm (Moon trine Saturn in the 4th). Perhaps his father was absent (Sun in the 8th) and Mom had to do both roles. But she might have instilled in him self-discipline (Saturn in IC trine Moon in 9th), which I am feel was his "saving grace".

Of course, all of the above are mere speculations and possible scenarios. That´s why I asked first, :-))).
September 29, 2019 at 17:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
His chart in whole houses.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 29, 2019 at 17:26
=====
Now his transiting North Node (the future, what we must do to move on in life) is conjunct his Chiron in the 10th - a chance to heal (Cancer) the wounds regarding father.

And because the South Node ("letting go") is in his 4th (Home and our past) together with Pluto (transformations and "letting go"), this could mean that he has to work on forgiving and letting go of his past so he can finally achieve the happiness (North Node in his 5th) that he has been looking for.

He has the chance to finally relax, stop being sooooo damn serious about EVERYTHING, haha, and just enjoy life and the great gift of being able to live in the present.
September 29, 2019 at 17:30
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My observations are speculations, had to say it anyway. How else am i gonna learn :4:
I read whole sign house system too. Your observations make sense as well
September 29, 2019 at 17:32
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Davis212
Thank you Davis for detail explanation - I was very unsure to mention either one of them because we don´t know who is the nurturer. Before was easy because 4th belonged to mother and in astrology is still so, but basically it´s about who was holding "3 house corners". He is a young dude and born in USA, mother can be easily employed and working, and father could be nurturer. That´s why I said family Cancer-Capricorn switched their natural positions. Very interesting situation. I haven´t consider Sun, I see it purely now as him, as ego, well supported in Taurus. Saturn too, not giving too much trouble... I still think it has to be related to place not person, to even that shakes "home", maybe scare of some kind...
Have you moved a lot Ice?
September 29, 2019 at 17:35
=====
"My observations are speculations, had to say it anyway. How else am i gonna learn :4: "

Of course, :4: How else? :-)).

And you could be right! We are all learning here, :-)).

"I read whole sign house system too. Your observations make sense as well"

Got it and thanks!

And sorry for all the typos!! I went back and corrected the ones I noticed, as there were just too many of them, haha!

English is my 2nd language.
September 29, 2019 at 17:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ZynCitrus
=====
Exactly, i had a hard time understanding who is the nurturing figure here, so nobody can say for sure what`s going on.
September 29, 2019 at 17:41
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Olenna
But than again it´s Alabama not NY or LA :61: :61: it might be traditional family we are talking about
September 29, 2019 at 17:43
=====
We are all speculating about Ice, while he is there quiet listening VERY carefully, :4: :61:
September 29, 2019 at 17:43
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Sorry for replying late I did not get a notification!!! Sorry again I´m not ignoring y´all.
September 29, 2019 at 17:49
=====
:61: And we still haven`t answered his question which was about Chiron, well we sort of did in a roundabout way
September 29, 2019 at 17:51
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Davis212
I´m very sorry for replying late. I just checked the forums Google has stopped emails notifications for the site for me.

But I don´t have a close" relationship with My father. We see each other and help each other but are not extremely close. I was raised by my grandmother.

When saturn conjunct neptune Aug 20 he had an accident where his wheel flew off his tire and I had to drive him to work for one week.
September 29, 2019 at 17:52
I will answer any question you have and if I don´t respond quickly send me a direct message and I will see it when I log in or check transits. I´m sorry again all of you for replying late.
September 29, 2019 at 17:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ZynCitrus
=====
"Thank you Davis for detail explanation -"

Sure! :-)

"I was very unsure to mention either one of them because we don´t know who is the nurturer."

That´s right, we don´t.

"Before was easy because 4th belonged to mother and in astrology is still so, but basically it´s about who was holding "3 house corners"."

Indeed! Today, the role of the "nurturer" is "switched" around very frequently.

"He is a young dude and born in USA, mother can be easily employed and working, and father could be nurturer."

That could also be the case. But as Moon is trine Saturn in the 4th, and Moon is in his 9th and in Gemini, that´s why I "feel" that it is mom the one who nurtured him. In a "Saturnian" kind of way, but what she thought he needed to survive. But I could be wrong, of course.

"That´s why I said family Cancer-Capricorn switched their natural positions."

Yes, I noticed that too.

"Very interesting situation."

Indeed! And he is there quiet, haha.

"I haven´t consider Sun, I see it purely now as him, as ego, well supported in Taurus."

His Sun is square to his Nodes and in the 8th. That´s a "skipped step" of some kind in his evolution this lifetime.

"Saturn too, not giving too much trouble..."

Uhmm, I differ here. Saturn always gives trouble until he "matures" after the mid 30s for a guy. And in the 4th right on top of the IC, statistically speaking, it usually means a very troubled upbringing.

"I still think it has to be related to place not person, to even that shakes "home", maybe scare of some kind..."

Could be. But the Nodes in transit are very powerful. And being conjunct his Chiron (our basic wounds), must be something very transformative. And what more transformative than relationships.

"Have you moved a lot Ice?"

Uranus in the 4th, yeah.
September 29, 2019 at 18:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
=====
"Sorry for replying late I did not get a notification!!! Sorry again I´m not ignoring y´all."

I know, ;-) , I was just messing with you, :4:
September 29, 2019 at 18:00
I don´t have the money to move. Just alot of career trouble. I can´t keep a job to save my life but before 2017 I´ve worked since I was 16. No breaks. I´ve never taken a vacation. Fun for me was working and making money. Been on unemployment since 2017.
September 29, 2019 at 18:01
=====
":61: And we still haven`t answered his question which was about Chiron, well we sort of did in a roundabout way"

Oh, but I did, haha. Right after my long reply.
September 29, 2019 at 18:02
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
I actually started working when I was 14. nonstop. Cutting grass, working at a truck stop. I´ve always worked.
September 29, 2019 at 18:03
=====
"I will answer any question you have and if I don´t respond quickly send me a direct message and I will see it when I log in or check transits. I´m sorry again all of you for replying late."

Got it! And that´s quite all right, :29:
September 29, 2019 at 18:04
=====
Of course the grandmother, now it makes sense. An older nurturing figure.
Now my curiosity is satisfied.
September 29, 2019 at 18:05
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Davis212
look placidus and :194: :155: and dispositor
September 29, 2019 at 18:08
=====
"Of course the grandmother, now it makes sense. An older nurturing figure. Now my curiosity is satisfied."

Yeah, now it makes sense!
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »