For any working or interested in finance: After reading this I see the imminent ´zombification´ of markets punctuated by intentional events too

September 28, 2019 at 17:22 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) TimeSciences
For any working or interested in finance: After reading this I see the imminent ´zombification´ of markets punctuated by intentional events too
For any working or interested in finance: After reading this I see the imminent ´zombification´ of markets punctuated by sporadic, intentional (read: media/politically/socially manipulated events) and over a long period too.
Have a great weekend!

https://www.epsilontheory.com/on-th…
"One of the recurring images in the book is what we in finance know as a probability tree. In the world of Dune, if you are at least a little bit psychic, and you amplify that psychic ability with a generous helping of hallucinogenic “spice,” you can catch a glimpse of the branching probability tree that is the as-yet-unrealized future.

Here in the investment and financial advice businesses, we, too, seem to have reached an evolutionary crossroads. I don’t claim to know exactly what the industry will look like in ten or twenty years. But like Dune‘s protagonist, Paul Atreides, I think I can peer through the haze of a spice trance to glimpse some of the branching possibilities."

https://mobile.twitter.com/ilgephel…
Thomas J. Manetta
@PWMadvice
·
Sep 27
Is "financial therapy" within The Great Reset not a profession worth paying for? I would think that the need for those skills would be amplified the more investment selection and financial planning become increasingly marginalized in a zombified world.
Ilgephelfis
@ilgephelfis
Replying to
@PWMadvice

@demonetizedblog
and
@EpsilonTheory
Helping people remember that their feelings are imaginary and only exist inside their own heads is always a worthwhile pursuit.
6:59 AM · Sep 27, 2019·Twitter Web App
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 12, 2021 at 11:25
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Yes generation `Z´ means were ready to extend the Alphabet! :94:
April 12, 2021 at 13:45
(Scorpio) Travelguy35 » Rosincvist
Or that it is a cycle and we go to A.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions