The influence of borderline-planets on the birth chart

September 28, 2019 at 13:09 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Tobiwan
The influence of borderline-planets on the birth chart
Hi,

I try to interpret my own birth chart.

The planet-house placement is important for the interpretation.
In my birth chart, it’s not always easy to say which planet effects which house. For example, the sun is located in the second house but the distance to the border of the third house is quite low, so an astrologer might say that it unleashes its influence in the third house.

On a website, i read that planets which are close to the border of the house, which is next higher than the current house, have a strong effect on the next house and don’t effect the house in which they are located.
For more information, see:
http://www.astroschmid.ch/astrowiss…
However, in astrological books, i couldn’t find any relevant information about it.

I would like to know if this is true and where to find more information about it. Are you familiar with this concept?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 28, 2019 at 18:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What you refer to is to the concept called, "Planets on a Cusp". A "cusp" the beginning and end "border" of a house.

The way you "interpret" this is by assigning such planets the "energies" of both houses simultaneously.

https://www.aquariuspapers.com/astr…
September 28, 2019 at 22:46
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Looking at the north side of your chart I quickly see :154: at the equal-house third-house cusp.
Since the signs are more powerful than the houses, having a planet at a house cusp is a softer phenomena than at a sign cusp!
:154: & :155: in rulerships makes the signs and houses related to them more powerful.
:160: is five minutes of arc into being two-signed; it is bolstering both :155: & :154:.
September 28, 2019 at 22:53
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
look at it by sign not house, use placidus for that....having planets on 0 or 1 or 2 degree just means that that planet is not developed yet... sun on 1 degree gem is way different than sun 29.50`Taurus in that sense Cusp is non existing...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »