The Vanille feeling? This is a conspiracy-theory

September 25, 2019 at 14:12 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
The Vanille feeling? This is a conspiracy-theory
I´ve been reading and digging and not finding why if I have such analmost perfect birtchart my life sometimes sucks. And very badly so.

So I have been looking at the obvious person in the family and read her birtchart, something struck me as odd. Could she have somehow switched her miserable life with me? How she dun it? :63:

I figure maybe my birthtime is not right, maybe I have something of that spooky 12th house...

But as a right Mars in Pisces, I take no action because I know how many combinations there are and I´m of course much better at thinking than clicking buttons and a lot of reading. You see I don´t like reading from computer screens anymore, after being an IT bitch for ze money. OhI love Leo. Esp. with moon in Taurus. i will never forget you honey.

So the hunch and bad feeling comes.

I read about MY 12th house. It´s in Gemini. Hmm she is a Gemini. And she was too and she and.. wait.. there is a pattern there. Do I like to be abused? Serious question, consider everything! No blinds spots. In math you have axioms like two paralel lines will always be paralel, there is however no proof of that, it comes as a sort of circular logic. Circular logic is dangerous. It makes your head spin. In a weird way and some never come out of it. Those are called academics. They can be made to believe anything as long as it sounds "more out there".

Yesterday my new dear friend and gem says: "Lookie here site with degrees" my noob translation of something highly spiritual emotive being. Look out for 16 degree Gemini. It is bad. I go to site, I check my moms chart, 16 degree gemini. All the while my data is glorious this glorious that? Ok glorious, why the f am I not king then?

Have I fallen of the throne somewhere past? I think because it´s the only logical explanation. But what if I don´t? Is bad always bad? Can karma be switched? Stwich bait? What tricks were played? This is high level stuff but somewhere I always knew so why the duh? Is it playing old dumb rational again?

To be continued...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
September 25, 2019 at 14:32
(Taurus) nutelina
So Nutela comes partly from Czech Republic not from some stupid country which looks like a worn shoe. And the reason why it sounds similar is because of drugs.

Drugs? Well chocolate is full of drugs didn´t you know? And I love the feeling cholocate gives me. Maybe that´s what bitches do right? Get high when the time is ripe :2:
Login
(Log in)
September 25, 2019 at 14:36
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » nutelina
So today Your mood seems Dark....as opposed to Milk ......chocolate? :3:
September 25, 2019 at 14:39
(Taurus) nutelina » nutelina
Nah that might be overblown but like all good kinds, be sweet now! And that´s what I did :61:

But the fun part is, Czech people. Czech people are wonderful. But as is with most people you have to understand them otherwise you´ll always be an interesting cizinec. Foreigner. Look up how that word´s roots are: cizí. It means something like "not yours".

To get into favour, they must know you and everybody notices your quirks at first. What is your name? What how do you pronounce that? ...

Well that´s too difficult said one girl who had to baby sit us, and being only 3 years older (she looked soo much older) she had a certain authority as a nurse. Well just call you "Nutela".

That day I was born. In the Czech Republic.
September 25, 2019 at 14:41
(Taurus) nutelina » Leo Moon
Spicy! :2: You know the Dutch, they had their first stock market in the world? And tulips of course.

But they had spices. Peperduur! Means expensive as pepper. Pepper was expensive and it stuck.
September 25, 2019 at 14:43
(Pisces) fishscales
"Can karma be switched?"

Karma is just cause and effect.

Cause:

You stick your finger in an electrical outlet

Effect:

You get shocked

Your action is not going to cause the guy across the street to get shocked right?

So, no.
September 25, 2019 at 14:44
(Taurus) nutelina » nutelina
To be continued...

The sun is starting to shine here... Finally..
Login
(Log in)
September 25, 2019 at 14:46
Half of my heritage is Czech. I really have to make it over there someday.

Many places in Eastern Europe I would like to visit.

One nice thing about this forum is talking to people from many different places.
September 25, 2019 at 14:48
(Taurus) nutelina » fishscales
Don´t interrupt the story! :115:

:2:

Editor: he mostly doesn´t know what he is talking about, maybe he means that hot potato that you say yes to when it´s wrapped in a smell-free bag and after 3 months you find out it was shit? Is that not switched your shit for something else? :63:
September 25, 2019 at 14:50
I hear you! I totally snitch on every hot picture here.
Login
(Log in)
September 25, 2019 at 14:50
That looks like a lovely place. Nice trees.
September 25, 2019 at 14:53
Lovely with a catch...
Login
(Log in)
September 25, 2019 at 15:17
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » nutelina
Chocolade Maan voor jou! :61:
Login
(Log in)
September 25, 2019 at 15:20
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
i always love peanut butter chocolate mixed together.
Login
(Log in)
September 25, 2019 at 15:28
Well there’s always peanut butter getting into chocolate.

Or is it chocolate getting into peanut butter?!

Did those Reese’s folk know they were demonstrating the yin yang symbol?

Leggo my Eggo. The wisdom of old tv commercials. Ha ha! :4:
September 25, 2019 at 15:35
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Leo Moon
Reese´s is my favorite! Them dam dutch people don´t carry them. I have to go to Germany and they might have a few once in awhile. :61:
Login
(Log in)
September 25, 2019 at 15:39
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » goldenlion32
I pretty much avoid sweets these days but I would have a small piece of that with a good cup of coffee!
September 25, 2019 at 15:42
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
Coffee always tastes bitter as hell when you eat it with stuff like that tho :61:
September 25, 2019 at 15:42
Yes I love that too. We should start a café.
September 25, 2019 at 15:43
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Which is fine for me... I like my coffee like I like my women... Bitter and murky :61:

Naaahh...
September 25, 2019 at 15:45
Are you talking to yourself right now?
Login
(Log in)
September 25, 2019 at 15:50
(Pisces) fishscales » nutelina
Don´t know what you mean, but I can be bitter and murky too

Eh more like angry and murky. Doesn´t sound as good tho.
September 25, 2019 at 15:52
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Oh I get it

I need more bitter and murky coffee I guess
September 25, 2019 at 16:04
Haha good morning!
September 25, 2019 at 16:06
(Pisces) fishscales » nutelina
It´s afternoon here that´s the problem lol
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment