Physical tunes

September 19, 2019 at 18:08 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) pixel
Physical tunes
Hi,
Do you think that there is a real correlation between instinctive physical attraction and astral contacts in synastry for exemple ?

Do you think social education and familiar faces (one´s own face) can play a bigger role ? Or not... ?

Thanks in advance. :17:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
September 19, 2019 at 20:03
(Pisces) fishscales
"Do you think that there is a real correlation between instinctive physical attraction and astral contacts in synastry for exemple ?"

Sure. I´ve felt it. All of us here probably have.

I think what´s really interesting is that you can feel the difference in the kind of attraction it is depending on the planets and aspects involved. Mars conjunct Venus feels different than Mars trine Venus. Add in Pluto, and it takes it to a whole different level... Or dimension.

"Do you think social education and familiar faces (one´s own face) can play a bigger role ? Or not... ?"

Not really sure what you mean by this Pixel. I think men and women are, to a certain extent, attracted to the physical attributes associated with the sign that their Venus or Mars is in. (Venus for men, Mars for women.)

For example, I have Venus in Taurus, and I find curvy, voluptuous women naturally attractive. No skinny, rail thin model types for me, thanks.

But I don´t think that´s what you are asking.

Maybe try rephrasing the second part of the question?
September 19, 2019 at 20:57
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
I don´t know if it´s important but almost all my ex-es had Venus in Cancer near my Sun... or something of their personal planets falls on my NN
September 19, 2019 at 23:44
(Pisces) fishscales » ZynCitrus
"I don´t know if it´s important but almost all my ex-es had Venus in Cancer near my Sun..."

Sure, that´s not surprising. A man is going to be attracted to women who are influenced by the sign his Venus is in. In your case, their Venus in Cancer was attracted to your Cancer sun.

I have often been attracted to Taurus sun women, and my Venus is in Taurus.
September 20, 2019 at 05:40
(Leo) pixel » fishscales
Thanks fishscales. You are right, that´s not what I´m asking for. I´ll come back to say it in a clear way.

And for Venus : my ex parteners have different venus signs, so I don´t know what to think about all that... Even if I know attraction isn´t only venus.
September 20, 2019 at 07:19
(Leo) pixel » ram_goat
:61:

Always kidding, on all kind of things !!! :4:
September 20, 2019 at 07:40
(Aries) ram_goat » pixel
yep..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 20, 2019 at 09:38
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
If there were a couple of extra beers in the picnic basket, I´d give her a go
September 20, 2019 at 11:40
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » ram_goat
Excellent illustrations! :4: Hilda...love the classic look of his drawings.

A poke at pinups, but also at Norman Rockwell perhaps?
September 20, 2019 at 16:34
(Aries) ram_goat » Leo Moon
Both, I´de say...
Login
(Log in)
September 20, 2019 at 16:49
....and very funny! :4:
September 20, 2019 at 16:54
(Aries) ram_goat » Leo Moon
kisses to capricae... :34:
Login
(Log in)
September 20, 2019 at 16:55
(Aries) ram_goat » ram_goat
Login
(Log in)
September 20, 2019 at 17:54
Hilda likes to have fun, has a sense of humor about herself. Doesn’t mind getting dirty. Plus she likes dogs. That is attractive. :15:

It’s always the whole package ....not just the wrapper!
September 20, 2019 at 18:00
(Taurus) nutelina
Oh yes I actually tested synastry in the real world just by meeting up with people here in Prague. It as quite good :15: We should do more of that then doing this :85:
September 20, 2019 at 18:02
(Taurus) nutelina » fishscales
Oh I have hell with women in Pisces. Some I really liked but not for me thanks... :23:
September 20, 2019 at 19:11
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Coca
Login
(Log in)
September 20, 2019 at 19:27
(Pisces) N_thecat » fishscales
>"the difference in the kind of attraction it is depending on the planets and aspects involved. Mars conjunct Venus feels different than Mars trine Venus. Add in Pluto, and it takes it to a whole different level... Or dimension."

I´d be grateful if you´d expand on these 2 last lines. I´ ve tried to learn something about these aspects (Venus - Mars aspects and Pluto aspects) and in my opinion Pluto change (not sure it´s a good word) or even reshapes aspects in their original form or gives them new meaning.I am thinking that Pluto is dominant planet even in aspects with benefics and I´ve seen that Pluto conjuncted with some benefic planet can give really weird combo - examples in aspects like Pluto -Jupiter or Pluto - Venus.But maybe I am wrong...

I have no idea how it works when there are more planets, like in example : Venus - Mars aspect with Pluto in square to these two.What do you think about that?
September 20, 2019 at 19:49
(Pisces) N_thecat » pixel
>"And for Venus : my ex parteners have different venus signs, so I don´t know what to think about all that... Even if I know attraction isn´t only venus."

Thanks interesting.As a woman I can say that with my Mars in Taurus I see lots of men with :172: Sun around ne but I was never interested in them.My dad has Sun in :172: and I know that sign quite well.

And I have Venus in Aquarius, Aquarius on the cusp of 7th and 8th house and how I see - this is the place where my love stories begin and place where my attraction to others "sits" :3:.
September 20, 2019 at 20:32
(Pisces) fishscales » N_thecat
I think Mars conjunct Venus in a synastry is more powerful and immediate... However... It may blur the lines between a physical, sexual attraction and a more feelings-based romantic attraction...the couple may find themselves in a "is it love or lust" situation...

Mars trine Venus may be less powerful and immediate sexually, although there will still be a connection... I think this aspect signifies that sex and romance work together well... Each one feeding and supporting the other...

Pluto is a whole different story... It adds something else entirely...almost an apocalyptic attraction that neither party has any control over... Magnetic, but more than on just a physical level.. It´s not just an animal attraction, it´s something more... I do think it can indicate a sexual relationship that can be transformative, for either good or ill

Pluto mixed in with a Mars/Venus configuration would add the above kind of power to an already formidable Mars/Venus physical/romantic attraction...basically, it would make the whole thing go nuclear....
September 20, 2019 at 20:48
I´d like to further expand on Pluto, when it´s a planet of transformation, when does it become bad?
September 20, 2019 at 21:09
(Pisces) fishscales » nutelina
"I´d like to further expand on Pluto, when it´s a planet of transformation, when does it become bad?"

That´s a good question.

I think it becomes bad when we resist the transformation.

Pluto wants to either annihilate the ego and make way for something better, or it wants to compulsively cling to the ego, which holds us back and doesn´t allow the transformation to occur.

When the latter happens, all the psychological poisons inside of us that need to be transmuted basically stay inside of us and rot. In the process, they manifest as all kinds of compulsive, destructive behaviors. We become guided by empty psychological "shells" that no longer serve growth, yet continue to live, as well as retain enormous power.

When the immense power of Pluto is used constructively, it can incinerate the ego, destroy outdated psychological forms, and lead us to the light.

Pluto can be either a ladder to ascend, or a ladder to descend.

It is up to us how we want to use the energy.
September 20, 2019 at 21:40
>I think it becomes bad when we resist the transformation.

Right :4:

>Pluto wants to either annihilate the ego and make way for something better, or it wants to compulsively cling to the ego, which holds us back and doesn´t allow the transformation to occur.

Ego = sun? Or moon ...

because when I look here...
https://astrologyreiki.com/blog/…

>When the immense power of Pluto is used constructively, it can incinerate the ego, destroy outdated psychological forms, and lead us to the light.
Pluto can be either a ladder to ascend, or a ladder to descend.
It is up to us how we want to use the energy.

Love it. So fear is coming from the ego... becaue it is about to be challenged.. So what is the Pluto feeling? Inevitable? Fear? The dark black hole which is just in your mind?
September 20, 2019 at 23:36
(Leo) pixel » fishscales
I´ll try to explain things in other manner, hoping it will be more clear :
Some experiences show that, attraction (for physical traits) is based on a certain similarity with our appearance (we look for our own physical features in a partner (face)....: Eye shape or overall harmony of the face (even if it is not obvious at first sight).

So, my question was more in this sense: planets can be a small clue, a little something extra that would reinforce what we seek physically... ?!
I´ m thinking about that because, somtimes we find aspects in astrology, but we don´t feel attracted to the other person.

I am missing some elements, but from my experience, I would say that Pluto would have the greatest impact on attraction: more instinctive, more obsessive and more primary (even when you feel that something is going wrong.... It drags you blindly (Pluto square moon, mercury and venus))... May be...

:17:
September 21, 2019 at 00:36
Looking at those fantastic Hilda pictures made me think about illustrators I have enjoyed.
Arthur Rakum is one.
Login
(Log in)
September 21, 2019 at 00:37
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Leo Moon
Another Rakum.
Login
(Log in)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »