Any perspective on my chart?

September 19, 2019 at 07:35 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) 12houser
Any perspective on my chart?
Thanks in advance
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 19, 2019 at 08:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi there :1:

This is my short and skinny interpretation :94:

1st house - So-Me-Ve (Aqua) gives you extreme charisma and makes you very attractive. All that, So-Me-Ve thing in quadrant with Pluto MC is making people see you as powerful and in the same time, hate that sexuality based power, what makes you more powerful in their eyes (trough out irritation and sort of hate).

You might be afraid of deep connections and love (Chiro in 8th house) so you rather hang out and having light relationship than dive deeper into real connections.

You like companionship and to do things together with someone (Mars 7th house).

You´re deeply intuitive (Nept-Ur 12th house) and unaware of your real emotional states (Moon 12th house) in one hand, but somehow you know what is right and what is wrong when you get to situation, and you usually get out of everything easily (Jupiter 12th house). This all 12th house story is beneficial for others´ opinion about you, since they like this side (Pluto MC - 30 - stellium 12th house) and they like your initiative in doing things together (7th house Mars 30 Pluto MC).
September 19, 2019 at 09:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Looks like sun conjunct mercury and venus.

Your ability to think and communicate must be off the charts I would think, with those three conjuncting in a Stellium

Mercury is thought and communication, Venus is art, beauty, and affection

You are probably exceptionally capable of expressing yourself, compared to others.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »