Fresh Catnip + Tuesie Pics And General Silliness! Put up Your pet pictures!

September 19, 2019 at 03:00 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Fresh Catnip + Tuesie Pics And General Silliness! Put up Your pet pictures!
I have been tracking and recording my transits and what happens in my actual life.

There is little correlation between the two.

Moon transits seem ineffectual.

How do You reconcile contradictory transits?

If one transit says I will be antisocial and want to stay in and another says I want to be out and about with people do they cancel out?

What do You think?

Why is Tuesday so cute?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4
Sort posts:
September 19, 2019 at 03:16
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Well me..,..,as a totally different person than the original poster ......think this is a brilliant question!

Yes......we all do!
Login
(Log in)
September 19, 2019 at 03:21
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Uranus has no power here!

Do contradictory transits make any sense to You?

Tuesie doesn’t care!!!!
Login
(Log in)
September 19, 2019 at 03:29
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
There was an intelligent question I was going to ask to myself ......and provide an answer to!

... x but I have forgotten what the hell I was talking about?!
September 19, 2019 at 03:33
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
If one has Moon square Saturn and Moon Trine Jupiter occurring simultaneously....how can one rectify the effects?!

I ask concerning other contradictory transits.
September 19, 2019 at 03:39
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
“This is all mine” .....says Tuesday!
:92:
Login
(Log in)
September 19, 2019 at 15:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
System message: Post has been written by user berrycat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
If this thread was a house, I would live in it.

I´m trying to decide which is the most lovely picture.

I cant. I just can´t.

:27: :92: :27: :92:
September 19, 2019 at 16:01
System message: Post has been written by user berrycat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Okay!!! The upside down Cancer-belly one is the winner. The railing-rub being a close second. SHE IS TOO LOVELY.

Transits: are you saying that you have been finding that their usual meanings don´t actually correlate with what´s happening in your life?
September 19, 2019 at 16:49
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » berrycat
She is so cute! I am cat crazy....no doubt about it.

She is always rolling and being belly up.
I am sure she knows how cute it is by the attention I give her when she does it.

As far as my transit question I was wondering how to read transits that occur simultaneously but contradict each other.

If one transit is described as making me feel like being alone and staying home and another says I will feel like being around people and going out, do they cancel each other out?

I haven’t found any correlation in my life with Moon transits.

The recent transits Of Sun ,Mars ,Mercury and Venus all in my 12th house I did feel.
September 19, 2019 at 21:16
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
:1: :27: :92:
Login
(Log in)
September 19, 2019 at 21:25
=====
Haha! Yes, the cats know things.

Ah, I see! I am no transit expert but would assume that they would cancel each other out. Unless one of the planets included in a transit is more dominant in your chart than the other one in the hypothetical transit and therefor would be more relevant?

That is a crazy speculate though.
September 19, 2019 at 21:26
=====
Sofa cat!!! That is the loveliest one yet. I know I keep saying it, but this is actually the loveliest one.

:79:
September 19, 2019 at 21:32
A good point You make about dominant planets.

I have to look at my dominants chart again and use that in my observations.

So many details! It’s hard to keep track of them all.

Tuesie certainly knows how to be cute! :1:
September 19, 2019 at 22:05
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin » Leo Moon
A person might have to put more work to accomplish something but will feel happy by the end result of it.
September 19, 2019 at 22:17
=====
I do love all the cats but she is so pretty. Is she demanding at breakfast time?!

:94:
September 19, 2019 at 22:58
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
"If one has Moon square Saturn and Moon Trine Jupiter occurring simultaneously....how can one rectify the effects?!"

How I would read it is that the moon would have a beneficial effect on the house that Jupiter rules in the natal chart (trine Jupiter), and a problematic effect on the house that Saturn rules in the natal chart (square Saturn.)

The nature of the benefit or problem could have something to do with emotions, domestic life, the mother, or the house that the moon itself rules in the natal chart.

So in the case of your chart, where Jupiter rules the 3rd, the transit could have benefitted you in areas related to communication, short trips, or siblings. With Saturn ruling the 4th, you could have experienced difficulties in the area of the home or with the mother.

These beneficial or difficult effects could also have been associated with 10th house matters of career and public image, since the moon rules your 10th.

Regardless, this was a lunar transit. The effects are going to be very short in duration, since the moon moves so quickly. But sometimes, you may find that events happen that are related to the dynamics of the transit.
September 20, 2019 at 00:49
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
^^^

Duh can´t believe I left this out...the expression of Jupiter and Saturn in the houses that they occupy in the natal chart would also have been affected by the transit...
September 20, 2019 at 01:07
Tuesie has me trained well. Turn on the coffee and give her food are the first things I do when I wake up.

She gets a treat around dinner, lil’ Soups salmon flavor.....if like today I forget, she reminds me.

She is not as food motivated as other cats.

She is very into attention from me.
Unless she is sleeping she follows me around and loves to cuddle up next to me .

She loves to play. She has a lot of the Persian breed in her by her looks.
True to the breed she doesn’t have as much stamina as other cats I have had. So 15 or 20 minutes of play mellows her out.

She is an easy cat. I have taken in some cats who were more problematic, so she is my bonus, reward cat!
September 20, 2019 at 01:13
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
Thanks for that Fish. :15:

I do need to consider the house more.
So many details.

I do see that lunar transits are less influential than others.

As I said I did feel the recent transit of Sun,Mars, Mercury and Venus in my 12th house.
I think the Sun and Mars are still there.
September 20, 2019 at 21:25
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Why is Gus so cute?
Login
(Log in)
September 21, 2019 at 02:11
(Gemini) SSSSireen » Leo Moon
It’s in his nature.
Login
(Log in)
September 21, 2019 at 02:15
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » SSSSireen
Oh yeah! Pickles! Looking cute. :27: :92:
September 21, 2019 at 02:25
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » SSSSireen
I have to put up a picture of Gus’ brother Shawn.

He is fat! He can also hunt ! I was told he got a mouse, a vole and a rabbit today.

Fulfilling his cat duties!
Login
(Log in)
September 21, 2019 at 05:13
(Gemini) SSSSireen » Leo Moon
Wow. He is a BIG BOY!

Pickles hunts lizards which I’m not down with because lizards eat bugs thus we’re cool. I wish he’d hunt mice. Not that we have any, but we did for a minute. Pickles didn’t do anything. The mice brought fleas. It was a nightmare.
September 21, 2019 at 13:41
(Pisces) IleneTs » Leo Moon
´If one has Moon square Saturn and Moon Trine Jupiter occurring simultaneously....how can one rectify the effects?!

Aspects between planets are the energies of the horoscope.

When a Square is connected to a Trine it means that the tense of the Square can discharge via the Trine aspect, just like the cat makes an effort and then can go very fast into the relaxed position. :61:

For example
You´ve received a letter (Transit :152: in 3) you are worried about :194: R.:157: in 1). Someone else can help to calm you down or help to solve the problem. (:193: R.:156: in 7)
September 21, 2019 at 14:18
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » IleneTs
Thank You IleneTs.

I am still learning and can not see a chart as a whole.

The concept You expressed is key to understanding the chart as one big , interrelated pattern.

I am still working on that .
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »