Saturn, Pluto, Mercury, Sun conj. January 2020

September 17, 2019 at 17:29 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
Saturn, Pluto, Mercury, Sun conj. January 2020
What are you expecting from big conj in January, 2020 in Capricorn
Where is it falls for you and what aspect will it crate with your natal planets?
Have you noticed change in energies already?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 17, 2019 at 17:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Erinmeow, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It´s too early for me to be reading about these Capricorn things. Maybe I should have some coffee first. So long as I don´t weep into it.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 18, 2019 at 07:11
(Sagittarius) Steve Guesshow
Remember May 2001?
Six planets were in Taurus in a row...and nothing happened.
So...I don´t expect anything.
September 18, 2019 at 07:14
(Taurus) Theo Mcgee » Steve Guesshow
did you have a transit that corelated with that conjunction?
September 18, 2019 at 08:41
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Steve Guesshow
I have no planets in Taurus or Sco... so no...
this time it´s on my MC, but no planets either, only inconj. to my mars and that´s 3 degree orb...

For you could actually be something, because it will trine your natal Jupiter
September 18, 2019 at 12:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Something will happen, just don`t know what, probably bad, i`m preparing for it lol. I feel this one already, have been feeling it for months now, the wheels are turning in the background quietly for now.
It will be in my 7th house, only aspects will be trine my Moon and Mercury in Taurus, square my natal conjunction in Libra :24:
September 18, 2019 at 19:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Olenna
System message: Post has been written by user IVA., who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes Olenna I think this mega conj. IN Capricorn brings difficult changes for people with Sun,Moon,asc and personal planets in Capricorn,Cancer,Aries and Libra (near 21°- 23° January/2020) and February/Mart 2020 Saturn in 26°-28° square natal conj. Saturn and Pluto In Libra for people born 1982-1983, I think this is very hard time and this combination bring us limitations and problems with family members with partner or kids for someone,for Cancer rising possible blockages with partner financial income, blockages about others
people resources,it´s not good time to take credit from the bank or give money to others,because never back to you.Akso blockages about intimacy, sex life,possible surgery for Cancer for yourself or surgery to your very close person.
Capricorn rising all these planets make you feel so depressed,feeling old and tired,more responsibilities and problems with your health,your appearance, body,face,problems with teeth,skins,bone´s. These stelium
affects you emotionally and physically.
For Libra rising changing in home,difficult relationships with family members,it´s not good time to move, to relocation, maybe you lose somebody,Saturn it´s great teacher,but he bring difficult lessons...sorry for English Olenna,but I want share what I think...
September 18, 2019 at 19:43
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » IVA.
but if it only PL/Sa sqare PL/Sa it should not be eventful, they are trans-personal planets, not involving any personal planets (in feb/mar)

Why do you think that it will have that huge effect?
September 18, 2019 at 21:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Erinmeow, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
So now that I´ve had a little bit of time to think on this, I quickly looked at when Pluto went into Capricorn and discovered some things:

I got married when Pluto was at 1 degree in Capricorn (November 05 2009).

Fill too many years with a lot of conflict, moving, unhealthy relationship etc.

fast forward to March of 2016, after therapy, revelations and hard work, I MOVE OUT! transits? Saturn is right on my Ascendant (Sagittarius) and Pluto has creeped into my stellium.

Ever since 2016, Its been hell to be honest. I´ve done a lot of self work through therapy and serious self introspection while being unstable. I have moved between 3 (soon to be 4) different states since the beginning of 2018. Got diagnosed with C-PTSD last year and have been actively working on correcting the impact my trauma has had on me. Overall, self correction in every aspect of my life.

I´ve used astrology a lot to address some of these challenges, which has helped. But I am honestly nervous about my Saturn return approaching with this big Capricorn orgy on the one that I already have. Plus, my south node and Chiron are chilling out in Cancer. So this axis has been getting it.

I feel like I´m on the right track, reconnecting to my "spirituality" and such. My final move will be this year (for a while, I hope) down to North Carolina, where I´ll finish this "healing process". I´m hoping that Ill be able to sort out my finances, and stabilize that part of myself this next year. It´s the first time where Im not sure what my occupation will be. I haven´t cooked in a professional kitchen for a while, because I´ve been so emotionally reactive.

But once I started thinking about my Capricorn/Cancer axis (ex is a cancer sun, HA), And how these last crazy few years have been, I almost had an anxiety attack realizing that so many planets will be in Capricorn next year :61: :61: :61:
September 19, 2019 at 01:33
(Cancer) TimeLord
OMG! :22:
It´s my 8th House.
September 19, 2019 at 04:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ZynCitrus
System message: Post has been written by user IVA., who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Your natal Saturn and Pluto have only good aspect, you remember what happened in 2012 regards your work or health habits? I think Capricorn stelium affects your work,your health and every day life,but in a good way for you.
September 20, 2019 at 19:29
(Aquarius) nikkia
This hits my 1st house - along with :156: making it 5 planets in Capricorn. Time for a makeover.
September 20, 2019 at 20:18
(Gemini) SSSSireen
I don’t know. Pluto is currently squaring my Mars and Venus and probably going to square my lunar nodes in January. Or now, I guess depending on orb preference. I don’t want to jinx anything, if that’s plausible, but so far so good? My POF is Cap. I think it trines my Mercury so...you know...be cool if that brings on a good day.
September 20, 2019 at 20:54
(Taurus) nutelina
How do you filter such slow transits practically? Do you do it on AstroSeek?
September 20, 2019 at 21:21
(Gemini) SSSSireen » nikkia
Oh, hey Jupiter. Maybe a Jupiter Conjunct POF in my 10th house will be neat.

Also, MAKEOVERS!! That sounds fun.
September 21, 2019 at 18:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IVA.
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes cardinal people will be affected the most i think, squares and oppositions, can`t get away from that.
I have had some problems with my family, mostly some toxic people with toxic behavior. It`s been strongly pointed to me for the past 6 months.
On the positive i got to realize a lot of things so far, so i`m grateful. It`s been a mixed bag so far.
September 21, 2019 at 18:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » TimeLord
=====
By whole sign house system is in the 9th. I guess it`s challenging your beliefs about what you think you know, your truth is tested big time, your path in life and all that you believe in.
Having your AC at 29 degrees is challenging enough, if your time of birth is off by even a bit it changes everything.
Bottom line even if both houses i take into consideration, you`re being challenged to change what you believe about yourself.
September 21, 2019 at 20:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Olenna
=====
Yes its complicated
September 22, 2019 at 00:05
(Cancer) TimeLord » Olenna
My birth time very very accurate.
My 2nd Node Return is running.
Still my belief system hasn´t changed much I guess.
May be this big transit will help me to grow. Thank you!
September 22, 2019 at 09:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » TimeLord
=====
Because it`s the south node involved it may be very hard to change, but you feel some pressure i`m sure.
September 22, 2019 at 12:55
(Cancer) TimeLord » Olenna
Yes I´m feeling pressure without any doubt. But it doesn´t mean things will change like that. There are certain things which are inevitable.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »