what job/career suits moi

September 16, 2019 at 21:55 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) beep
what job/career suits moi
ive resigned from my job yet again...
idk what to do now so fml..just want to see others input thaaanks.
i will probably still repeat pattern of working same job and leaving idk why...its actually sad af lmao

so now tell me....which job/career suits me? plz and ty :79: :6:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 16, 2019 at 22:09
(Aries) ram_goat
what about the last few jobs made them unsatisfying?

you have stuff in your chart that points certain directions,
but also some random chaotic shit that can negate that direction
or torpedo it utterly. A funny line to walk..

I imagine you have sensed this in the past for yourself..

what was good about the last job(s) and
what was bad?
September 16, 2019 at 23:35
(Gemini) beep » ram_goat
was able to express whatever ideas i had in mind and actually take part to lead and organize activities but soon i started to feel realllllllyyy sad and uninspired lmao so i quit.

got over that and was ready to get SOME INCOME but i was literally restricted from doing or saying anything at all. hated this last job so i resigned as well. if i stayed id fr kill myself on the spot
September 16, 2019 at 23:50
(Aries) ram_goat » beep
houses 2, 6, 10 from your own chart description on the site...

Jupiter in the 6th House
Jupiter in the sixth house plays an important role in the employment of people who provide help and services to others. They raise the morale of their co-workers, help them to resolve conflicts and inspire them to cooperate. Their friendly attitude gives them talent for working with the public, with employees and with people in general.

Mars in the 2nd House
Mars in the second house suggests a person who is looking for material and financial gains and who is successful in this area. They have energy that drives them to make money but at the same time forces them to spend everything they earn. They need to learn to control their financial situation which is hard for them because they have no natural talent for it. These people are competitive in business and financial matters and they often run their own business. They are not afraid of taking risks in this area and they are determined to reach their goals.

Uranus in the 6th House
Uranus in the sixth house suggests unstable behaviour at work and in connection with health. These people do not like dull work and need an opportunity to apply their ideas about improving their work environment. They tend to be inaccurate when they work. Sometimes they get into a state of mental exhaustion, while at other times they are full of energy to handle their tasks. As employees they are imaginative and creative, but they usually do not get along with their boss. They are likely to experience unexpected changes or periods of unemployment. These people like to experiment with food, diets or various health regimes.

Neptune in the 6th House
Neptune in the sixth house suggests a connection with the work environment, the need to provide services and also with health. These people may have the spiritual urge to help others. They may have illusions about their job and have somewhat grandiose attitude towards their job. They often have difficulties fulfilling their everyday duties and with small things. They are not good organizers and they are not very practical. They have to pay attention to their health.

North Node (Mean) in Virgo - South Node in Pisces
North Node in Virgo brings the conflict between rational and irrational, between dream and reality, between self-adjustment and self-sacrifice.
These people have to learn to be more concrete and to cope with everyday routine and reality. They need to move from vague imagination to activity and fulfilment of routine duties. They need to stop escaping into their dream world and go through transcendental experiences in everyday life instead.
Beware of unreliability, escaping the world and isolating from the world.

I could go on and on pasting stuff, but just check your chart description here and think about it..

house 2 = income
house 6 = day to day work/routine (aka Job)
house 10 = career (long term stuff, not like jobs which come & go)

Virgo North node..

all career related stuff.

and there´s more but you can only absorb so much at once..
September 16, 2019 at 23:53
(Aries) ram_goat » beep
seems like you could do many useful things,

the hard part looks like finding a place that fits your personality..

also maturity plays a role.. how confident are you in real world interactions with people? Chart shows a lot of strenght there for you,
but it may be undeveloped at your age/education/stage of life.

you are still rather young, not 48 years old, where these talents would be mature if developed and a lot easier to see from 50 feet away.

On an honest and sincere note, I don´t get the sense that you are comfortable being yourself in the real world.. but you can be comfortable doing outrageous things while playing a role that you wear like a suit and then take off at the end of the day.

those little schisms and disharmonies within ourselves can be the stumbling block that blocks some of our latent talents for many years until we choose to discard them in exchange for growth.

It seems like from your chart there are many things you could do, and the question is what are you ready to step up for?

Whatever career/life you had before as a, err.. "performance artist"..
probably fed as many bad things in your psyche as it did mediocre ones and probably very few of the latent good apsects.. Kind of like that trap that a grand trine can represent in it´s shadow side.. the dark expression of the trine.

seems pretty clear from your chart and from your own understanding as it exists right now that you will need a lot of wiggle room for self expression, whatever the job.

September 16, 2019 at 23:57
(Aries) ram_goat » beep
you also have a golden trine between houses 2,6,10.. the work & income houses..

the pitfall of a golden trine is that those things will come to you easy.. but almost too easy, so easy that it blocks your development..

holds you down at certain level that is the easy to attain level.. some people never see a need to rise any higher. there is such a thing in this world as being "too content".. that is the trap of the golden trine..

also called "grand trine"

Nursing and healthcare are a natural fit for Virgo NN, but I am not sure your temperament is suited to working in such a buttoned down environment that is so corporate and lacks personal expression. There are other ways of serving people.

September 17, 2019 at 03:40
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
"the pitfall of a golden trine is that those things will come to you easy.. but almost too easy, so easy that it blocks your development.."

I´ve often wondered what comes easily to me with my moon/Saturn/Pluto grand trine...

It´s a difficult combination of planets, even in a grand trine

Sometimes makes me feel that the universe is saying... Haha.. even the gifts you get are going to be fucked up..

There´s some benrficial stuff to it I guess... But a weird combo overall
September 17, 2019 at 06:32
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
lebelle´s seems interesting for this thread because her trine happens to be in work/income/career houses..

in some ways the points of her trine are ideal for a "performance artist" but maybe it´s a bad idea to get too settled into that particular occupation, since it really doesn´t have very good future prospects.. gain a little weight, get a little older, have some run of the mill emotional probs and it´s all over.. there´s always a line of younger, prettier, stretching all the way down the block..

yours are in home/relationship/12th.. (who knows what that even means in this context?..12 is a weird house..)

sounds like across your life you have had your share of challenging emotional situations related to private life. seems like you are still standing and had a certain sense of what to do/be in each case...

i dunno. I don\´t have a grand trine. Maybe yours is growing out of some of the chaos and the dark side of the trine? Yours certainly has some heavy planets and it sounds like at home and at work you carry the emotional burdens of those around you to a large degree. Just a few thoughts.

some aspects of my chart bum me out too.. they point to domesticity and service.. rather feminine things.. rather than indicating I will be big and powerful, but it´s just something you have to come to terms with. Find the lessons there. Everyone would love to have riches, status, and emotional fulfillment written in their chart.. but like that there might be giants song... and on some level those things are in every chart if you have the perceptive ability to find them in your own..
September 17, 2019 at 09:19
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
What do you think about design, graphic design? Being your own boss, working from home when you want, you have imagination, you are creative, you have eye for beauty but it´s not standard beauty, it´s more twisting ordinary to beautiful, you can have persistence in doing such a job, because you will not get bored but actually interested in looking new things to twist, to make pretty :D Can be something with restoration of old photography
September 17, 2019 at 22:45
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
"Yours certainly has some heavy planets and it sounds like at home and at work you carry the emotional burdens of those around you to a large degree. Just a few thoughts."

That´s a pretty accurate assessment. I´m not one of those people who tries to do it... It just happens.

"some aspects of my chart bum me out too.. they point to domesticity and service.. rather feminine things.. rather than indicating I will be big and powerful, but it´s just something you have to come to terms with."

I have the same shit. Moon in 4th, sun in 6th. NN in 4th house, with SN in Leo in the 10th, making me naturally seek out and feel comfortable with all the things my chart *doesn´t* represent.

It is what it is though, I´ve come to terms with it, and don´t question it anymore.

It was a pretty long-fought battle though.

I try to limit my egotism and pride to flash in the pan episodes now, instead of letting them be the driving forces of my life :2:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »