Autism Asperger´s, spectrum..indigo children...?

September 16, 2019 at 00:05 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) polareyezd
Autism Asperger´s, spectrum..indigo children...?
Hey does anybody know what the key markers are for these like it´s got to be very widely studied and we´ll documented in astrology. My dad used to say that I have Asperger´s. I always thought i was not even close to being " smart enough" also since I´ve been considered talented at everything I tried it ruled out the diagnosis. . I have always been an outlier tho, being like autistic / savant but since I was such an athlete , and seemed to be capable of socializing well it seems to negate the idea of it. but I´ve always been functional so "nothing wrong" with me. But I´m curious to know because also at work this guy said that I was an "indigo child".

I have no idea what any of this shit is since I don´t really subscribe to mumbo jumbo but I think it has some significance. What significance do you think astrology has to indicate this? If any? Also if I am some kind of spectrum, what indications are already there?

I just know that I´m considered normal by doctors but by normal people I´m "very smart" and but I´m probably very strange.. and I think I read somewhere in my astrology that for me in particular I would have trouble even if I had some disorder that doctors would never accurately diagnose it. Also I feel I have no voice when it comes to medical stuff. Like I can go to hospital and be like have a clear idea of my problems and Dr will not properly diagnose or test. , seems to be in spite of me.. so I naturally have not been to the Dr much since they are to me generally adverse unless I am scared of dying I won´t go.

FYI Anyway I´m not looking to be diagnosed but you can go ahead and look at my astrology, and state your opinions, observations and what you sense intuitively on the Matter, just wondering what anyone has to offer in forms of information and knowledge regarding the astrology indicators for autism Asperger´s, spectrum disorders and indigo children?? LoL ? ? I´m collecting a consensus. I love to survey people, I learn from it.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 16, 2019 at 02:26
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Well, we would have to look at the charts of a number of people with Aspergers.
Now, here is the chart of Bill Gates who has Aspergers. The only thing I find that may explain it is that the ruler of the 11th house of society, friends is Venus and that Venus is in the 5th house of children conjunct Saturn. Saturn is the main malefic in this night chart. Likewise, we find that Saturn to be the ruler of the 7th house of relationships.

In addition Venus is in adversity in Scorpio.

This suggests a possible problem with social interaction as a child.

I may be reaching here, and without examining a bunch of charts it would be premature to state anything definitive on the matter, but my delineation makes at least some sense as regards Bill Gates.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 16, 2019 at 07:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I would like to know the same. I actually have the condition. Mad genius... sometimes. Other times, not so much :61: :61:
Just a mere mortal.
September 16, 2019 at 07:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ancient_astrology
System message: Post has been written by user Helen.Pahlavi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Traditional chart looks great, (esthetically, full of features), but Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Chiron, Lilith, should be at least optional to include. It´s hypocrisy without it. How would you explain technological magnate, bright mind, tremendous resources, charitable giving, etc.? Those planets evidently missing. Gates is a good example of that outer planets must be considered. He looks like average guy from Traditional chart.
September 16, 2019 at 08:54
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
I take 15 mg of quick release melatonin and 15 mg of time release melatonin and have the Autism unresponsiveness.
When a person has no green cones or the gene for the green pigment of the cones is limited and combined with a homogenous red/green pigment mixing trait; The band of the rainbow known as "indigo" is often huge in a young person who´s iris hasn´t yellowed yet!
Some EMOs have indigo in their hair, maybe the guy at work is into emos!
September 16, 2019 at 09:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user kaayli, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
https://www.askastrologer.com/artic…
September 16, 2019 at 10:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user kaayli, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
https://www.astro.com/astro-databan…

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »