strong will gone

September 13, 2019 at 07:29 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
strong will gone
I´m changing my mind a lot. I´m ok with this, and with that, and if things end-up one way I´m ok, if not, ok again... Something is wrong. I was always "head through the wall" but I will be where I want to be... now I´m not.

I change my mind about job, school, home, where to live, how to eat, how to train, how... It´s exhausting. I´m all over the place, but somehow ok with everything, and that´s not me.

In rare moments my ego wakes up and says "no, you have to do it like this because you NEED this, people expect you to do this" but it disappears quickly. It´s like I´m floating above my life last year without any control or will to sit at drivers seat. I know realistically that I should do that, because I need a path not bunch of paths, and focus.
I don´t get it why - which transit is doing this and when will it stop?
or I just grow up a bit? :85: :85:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 13, 2019 at 11:53
(Aries) MajorTom
Oh I guess I know what you’re talking about; I often change slightly my idea of own future based on my current interests. But the thing is that those things that I love are usually not forgotten, but rather they’re accumulated one ofter another gradually. I’ve actually made a new thread here yesterday about a very similar thing, but I want to find a way to sort of make different facets and interests to co-exist in my life (and to be honest, they’re quite interconnected in my head). But sometimes there are periods when I just don’t have interest in practicing something I otherwise love (some call it inspiration, maybe that’s the same thing in my case), if that’s what you experience too.
September 13, 2019 at 13:20
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » MajorTom
No it´s not like that - I just do my chores, like normal everyday life. But the feeling is like floating above everything, like it´s just temporary so I don´t need to bother with things that are happening, like, I don´t get involved
September 13, 2019 at 13:34
(Aries) MajorTom » ZynCitrus
Like an apathy?
September 13, 2019 at 13:53
hmmm I don´t know - it´s just feeling of "it is what it is"... I was under a lot of stress before this started so now I´m kinda - I´m tired of stressing out so I just let things be
September 13, 2019 at 14:04
Ah, I see. I’ve had a similar situation after a depressive episode - I didn’t really strive to do anything and was very reluctant in general. What’s more, I the fact that I barely had any motivation to do something, used to make me feel very guilty

Maybe try to be gentle with yourself? Try to relax and/or do something just for the sake of enjoying it; also maybe not pressuring yourself to figure everything out right away may help
September 13, 2019 at 14:32
"Maybe try to be gentle with yourself? Try to relax and/or do something just for the sake of enjoying it; also maybe not pressuring yourself to figure everything out right away may help"

This is exactly what I do now, and it´s weird, because it´s not me :D That´s why I asked what is wrong because I never do this, I have high expectations of myself, so this "letting go" is so crazy... This is something people usualy tell me to do, but I never listen :D
September 13, 2019 at 15:27
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Something I noticed is that you are fire dominant (as am i) From what I´ve read, we are prone to burnout. I feel like I´m going through the exact same thing. Like we push ourselves too hard, trying to get too much done, until we burn ourselves out. I´m right there with you, I´m really feeling done with alot of things, and just drifting along right now. Hopefully it´s just temporary, but not sure.
September 13, 2019 at 15:53
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Sunnyshadow
Yes, very impulsive usually and active...I don´t know maybe is good to be calm and accept things as they are, but I´m not use to it, it feels like wasting time, giving up control, looking at things like they don´t happen to me, or sometimes I just choose to react with "it´s temporary" it will be better... Don´t know how better to describe it, feeling like church-going people, "it´s in God´s hands". :D
September 13, 2019 at 16:13
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » ZynCitrus
Yes, I know that feeling well. I always had a strong determination to get up and get things done to the extreme. Always felt like it´s up to me to do whatever needs to be done. That God wasnt gonna do it for me, ( I have asked him multiple times, didnt seem to be working)

I´m sure some of it has to do with getting older also, back in my younger days I really couldn´t sit still. I think I´ve got over 60% fire in my chart. Maybe it took all those years of restlessness to finally burn out. Trying to learn better balance
September 13, 2019 at 19:07
(Aquarius) nikkia
Mrav, I´ve gone through similar ´brain fog´ after a long period of great stress and/or trauma.
I´m ´firey´´ too.. So, I know what it´s like to crash and burn.

I don´t know what your life was like a year ago, or of anything came crashing down that left you feeling disoriented. If so, this would make sense.

Yes, it´s frustrating to ´lose will´ but it can have a real, useful purpose. I see it as a ´pause´ button that gets hit - to stop us from making poor decisions (that we´ll later regret) until we are stronger and regain a renewed clarity.

From an interpretive standpoint, there are many here who more competent than I - but, I don´t see them chiming in, yet.

I see a few things you may consider when you look at your Transits:

- All the planets in your Virgo/6th.

- Saturn and Pluto in your Capricorn/9th.

- Saturn on your MC. I think this is very important.

This may very well tie into your ´growing up´ because it´s like the chickens are coming home to roost. It´s turning point in your life. With Saturn, it´s about rewards or consequences from past actions/deeds. Perhaps when the dust settles - you´ll be able to lay a better foundation for your future. You may find things get a whole lot easier after this. You should see the payoff when :157: :191: ASC @ seven years.

Oh, please be careful with the self-judgements with the ´I should´. Maybe there´s a good reason why you aren´t. You may be outgrowing the expectations placed upon you, and those expectations you´ve place upon yourself. Remember, this is a turning point. So, go gently. The rest of your life depends on it.

I am soooo new to astrology - please take what I see with a grain of salt and research on your own.

I wish I could do more to help.

I really do wish you well.

And, it´s really cool that you are letting things go.
No use in getting twisted over things you can´t control. It´s freeing. Take it from an :181:
September 13, 2019 at 19:58
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » nikkia
I think you are very much on point with this Sa :191:Pl on MC I don´t know about virgo transit since it started maybe in January, February, first a lot of resistance to current situation, than anger and then calmness... reminds me of grieving stages, but no one died, or no relationship lost, nothing, it´s just work and school, career...
September 14, 2019 at 06:48
See! It may not be “you”, but your body probably just knows you need some sort of rest
September 14, 2019 at 11:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It seems to me you`re going through a realignment. Perhaps you always did things a certain way to fit in with the program and to please others. Now that does not work anymore and it`s time to listen to your own voice and follow your own path. It will take time to figure out what`s right for you because you ignored yourself for long time, it feels weird and uncomfortable. I would say Uranus in Taurus stirs up this energy in everyone collectively to some degree more or less depending on the level of awareness of the person. Basic personal needs and values are being readjusted with this transit for the next 7 years. Don`t force a specific path because you`ll be back feeling the same in short time. It has to be the right path, and that will take some time.
October 10, 2020 at 21:51
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Olenna
I went back to see what i posted earlier and found this one... welli can say that that calm period lasted until like march april than high levels of stress... i haven´t felt consequences for that then until now again...so you had right...i fell in I should, I have to... trap
October 10, 2020 at 23:02
(Aries) ram_goat » ZynCitrus
It´s this month.. the transits. Maybe also some mild depression to go along
with it. The first week of this month was so severe. Look at all the freaking out that went on in here.. actually most of it´s been deleted, but it was real.

Just try and ride it out until this time next month.

Everybody´s feeling this right now.

The middle of the month will be bad again, and at the very end, watch out!

The good news is that november is only 3.5 weeks away. Just hang on, let the current situation pass.

The season is changing too, everyone is a little more bummed out this time of year. Around February everyone´s losing their minds from the cold and lack of sunlight.
October 14, 2020 at 01:51
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Chiron ( :164:) on the Pleiades longitude, that is quite spiritual! :82: :77: :33:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »