SUN SETTING - Sun opposite Ascendant - Sun conjunct Descendant

September 11, 2019 at 14:43 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) kosmic.kitten
SUN SETTING - Sun opposite Ascendant - Sun conjunct Descendant
Two people super close to me have this placement. So I´ve obviously been trying to dissect them, because astrology, right?

Anyways, what I´ve gotten so far is that they feel the brightest and most bestest in relationships.
Here are some of my notes:

:151: Setting - Sun :192: ASC - Sun :191: DSC
-Reallyyyy values close 1-1 relationships, partnerships, friendships etc.
-Needs a companion to feel complete, they feel like them alone in the world just isn´t enough
-Being close to someone else helps them to express their own identity and personality. Almost like they find their true selves thru others
-Partnerships make them feel confident, brighter, more able to do things
-Relationships, friendships, partnerships ending reallyyyy devastates them
-Decisions need to be talked over with someone else, the back and forth/exchange helps them to find an answer within
-Dislike being alone, feels happier around others
-Hate injustice and unfairness
-Very good at putting themselves in other peoples’ shoes, good at looking at things from different POV
-People tend to view them as the opposite of what they view themselves as
-"One part of you wants to be on stage, another part wants to be in the audience tossing the tomatoes."

Wanna add anything else? Would love to hear more insight. :84:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 12, 2019 at 02:14
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Dear, you need to put there charts up here, if you want us to add insight. We would need to see what house the sun rules. Those are very broad strokes you are painting, too broad to be attributes of just the natal placement of the sun.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »