Preparation for transit Uranus sq natal sun

September 11, 2019 at 13:31 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Gypsychic
Preparation for transit Uranus sq natal sun
Hey everyone! I’ve got transiting Uranus in my 4 th house square natal sun. Can these be positive? Any suggestions for preparation? Thank you kindly?. Attaching chart
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 11, 2019 at 13:52
(Pisces) fishscales
You can probably expect some shakeups to your inner core (sun), domestic situation (4th house), external persona (sun in 1st),and partnerships (sun ruling 7th).

Basically, big changes involving 1st, 4th, and 7th house affairs and their interactions with eachother.

Some of these shakeups may be abrupt or jarring. Revolutionary is another term that comes to mind.

How did your Uranus conjunct your natal moon transit go?

Seems like dull moments aren´t really on the menu having that transit immediately followed by this one
September 11, 2019 at 13:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You have this aspect in your natal too so i imagine you`ll experience more of the same energy. This indicates a need for liberation and individuation very strongly not just because it`s Uranus but also because the Sun is a similar energy. Both want the same thing. The transit is about a conflict between your security, foundation and your need for independence and breaking free of some old ways of doing things that no longer do you good. Essentially the more stubborn you are to change the more uncomfortable it will be. It points to a improvement of your essential values, upgrade of your attitude towards such things. Your home and home life will go through some changes, good or bad. When Uranus hits your IC in a few years you will experience more of the shake-ups in your foundation and core. Your energy is very fixed by nature of your design so it`s not gonna be easy to change things.
September 11, 2019 at 14:00
(Pisces) fishscales » Olenna
"When Uranus hits your IC in a few years you will experience more of the shake-ups in your foundation and core.´

She´s going to experience her Uranus half return, or transit Uranus opposite natal Uranus in a couple of years too...

Uranus is really rockin the boat..
September 11, 2019 at 14:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh yeah i missed that lol. Damn it`s gonna be interesting. People change a lot after their Uranus oppositions.
September 11, 2019 at 14:16
(Aquarius) Gypsychic » fishscales
Thank you for the feedback! I’ll have to look back and see what dates Uranus was transiting my moon. I’m just now really diving into learning about transits.
September 11, 2019 at 14:18
(Aquarius) Gypsychic » Olenna
:39:
September 11, 2019 at 14:20
(Pisces) fishscales » Gypsychic
"I’ll have to look back and see what dates Uranus was transiting my moon."

The conjunction was exact back in February of this year.. The transit would have been felt around that time

Possibly involved some emotional, security-related, and domestic/family upheavals, and maybe some shake-ups in health matters or the work front, since moon rules your 6th

Possibly could have been something involving your mother too
September 11, 2019 at 14:39
(Aquarius) Gypsychic » Olenna
Thank you Olenna for the feedback! Sounds like I’m in for a ride . Hopefully, a positive outcome ?
September 11, 2019 at 14:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Gypsychic
=====
Think in terms of it`s for your greater good and evolution, the planets are not out to get you but try to push for something better, the choice to go with it or not is yours ultimately and if certain themes show up often it`s a sign to do something about it, the power is yours. Good luck.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »