Read my chart. Please.

September 10, 2019 at 01:29 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) FuzzBass
Read my chart. Please.
Im a aspiring Musician/Artist. I can take the lead in group situations, but I find that I am most often better as a supportive lead, I play Bass primarily, almost like a battery for the group; I add the fire and intensity to the groups dynamic. I cant find love as I find most people shallow and dishonest with themselves. I have some pretty bad squares in my chart am I screwed in love and will my pursuits in art be fruitful if I put in the effort?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 11, 2019 at 06:32
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
I think the more balanced Astrologers have been idling on your chart for so many hours because you have a tight orb grand trine that they are jealous of!
As for your love life you have a dream woman who lives in the sea! :108:
Everything about the American Heartland is about one-upman-ship in work, work, WORK! Look for a beach with fewer algae blooms!
September 11, 2019 at 21:42
(Gemini) kimbermoon
Persona: Sun Sagittarius, Moon Leo, Scorpio rising.

Your Grand Trine in FIRE definitely supports your statement about adding Fire and Intensity to your efforts. Mars is strong in its own domain and emphasizing the house of creativity, while also ruling the same house. No doubt that you have talent!

The interaction of the Sun and Moon suggests your parents were in harmony during your early years, providing you with a nurturing and stabilizing environment. They were apt to have encouraged a love of learning and an exploratory nature, yet the need for perfection can at times be a bit overdone.

Still, adverse aspects involving both the Sun and Moon indicate that certain traits of each of the parents may have influenced you negatively. Moon sq Venus often hints at a distorted sense of self esteem and subsequent emotional imbalances. Venus also relates to expectations and values, and since it also is conjunct Pluto, there can be destructive mysteries or secrets hidden within the psyche that need to eventually be purged.

Pluto/Venus have a strong influence over the persona that you project out into the world, which can make you either mesmerizing or threatening to others. Troubles/complications relating to power and control often go
hand in hand with Pluto, and especially in intimacy matters [with Venus].

And while the Sun is trine to Mars, it also opposes Jupiter, which can incite restlessness, scatteredness, fickleness and impulsiveness, especially in relationships.

Since the beginning of 2018, you underwent your Saturn Return; a time of clearing out the past in order to make room for new development, relating to your finances or values and expectations. This is a time that is often associated with losses, disappointments or relationship disruptions. Have you experienced any specific events relating to that?
September 11, 2019 at 23:15
(Sagittarius) FuzzBass » kimbermoon
Yes... 2018 was a terrible year infact the subsequent years 2016-2017 were awful. In 2016, I was 27, I ended up getting a ear infection and it caused me to not only lose some hearing but also develop hyperacusis. Sounds past a certain level distort and cause my ears much pain; I have to wear earplugs at all times while I play music. By 2018 I had come to the realization I had done much wrong to people in my past and it threw me into a full existential crisis. Im still recovering from the Saturn return.. Will the physical and psychological wounds heal?
September 11, 2019 at 23:24
(Sagittarius) FuzzBass » IIyyaarr13
I do live in Texas and its very much work work work. For the most part, besides Austin, people do not appreciate art here. A move to less polluted pastures most definitely would help me on my life path and more importantly my search for love.
September 13, 2019 at 01:36
(Gemini) kimbermoon
Alas, the Saturn Return can definitely bring us to our knees and because of the planetary layout for you, other personal cycles can also be enacted in succession

I note that in January 2013, Pluto made a retrograde pass over your Ascendant, also a significant transit; we’re talking, once in a lifetime. This indicated an extended cycle of personal transformation and may well
have represented a Crisis of Identity for you. Since Pluto at birth was in tense aspect with the Moon, this could have been an intensely emotional
period, and may have related to the mother in some way.

With the placement of Pluto being so prevalent at the ASC, it strongly suggests that you have a need to make peace with an inheritance from the past.

The Lunar Nodes in the chart have a strong connection to such an inheritance, either genetically or on the karmic level. These two points are in opposition in the chart, emphasizing A specific polarity that is of importance.For you these two cross the polarity between

Pisces and Virgo [earth and water energies needing to be balanced] which are placed in the 4th/10th polarity.
In her extensive works on the subject Elizabeth Spring suggests this relates to a destiny of moving away from the outer world orientation of the 10th House to the 4th H of one’s inner world of family and personal mythology.
As in not sacrificing your personal life in the pursuit of worldly ambition.’ I offer a link here for you to investigate further:

http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/…

She offers that one needs to see/acknowledge the inner problems carried over from the past, in order to make an attitude adjustment as is required in the present.

And for you, prior to your Saturn return, the planet of restriction and limitations also passed over your Venus/ASC/Pluto followed by transits of your Mercury /Sun [another critical cycle] and subsequently Uranus before reaching the Saturn Return. That’s a lot of heavy duty pressure coming at you in succession.

Keep in mind that it is the transits and personal cycles that activate the primary patterns of our lives. Saturn takes approximately 29 years to complete one cycle.

Saturn first entered Capricorn in December 19, 2017, to March 21, 2020; and then finishes up its transit from July 1 to December 17, 2020. This cycle has been extended due to Retrograde spells. Unfortunately Saturn makes himself at home in the sign of Capricorn, so during its transit there is hard work to be done and responsibilities to be attended to.

‘This is a time for turning a critical eye to those of our career choices that don’t accurately reflect our authentic selves.Rewards come from putting in the effort. We might also be striving for more authority in a particular area of our lives now.

Will the physical and psychological wounds heal? That will depend a lot on how much self-awareness you gain, in order to really purge negative programming that has been accumulated. this is where the study of astrology can really make a difference.
September 14, 2019 at 05:26
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
share salient feedbacks how true-insightful,
traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas to pick, etc etc

Lords 1/7 mars-venus over aries-scorpio 6/8 same lord,
relationships by mere mutual attractions but prone to sweet conflicts;

venus scorpio 12th, magnetic personality,
secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate,
seeking comfort in foreign lands,
possessive spouse; aptitude for metal music;

mars aries 5th, technical-mechanical aptitudes,
temperamental - impacting romance and relationship;

sat cap 2nd, ambtious, hardworking, earnings in distant lands,
technical-mechanical-mining-event management aptitudes;

sat-ketu separative SNode now 1.5yr transit sat cap,
detachment from family-finances;
pain-injury-surgery throat-teeth-knees etc;

natal ketu virgo 10th, critical attitude,
good for audit-quality-editorial roles;
career-job changes; pain-injury-surgery knees-hips-intestinal etc;
prayers to Mother Goddess, offer red flowers at alter at home wed evenings;

sun-mer sag first aspected by own lord jup,
impressive-intellectual-philosophical-optimist personality,
literary-oratory aptitudes, sportive, ambitious, impulsive;
aptitude for law-justice, medicine;

Jup lord 2nd for family-finances over gemini 7th,
financial support from spouse, delayed marriage;
aptitude for business analysis, humor, instrumental music;
Jup zero deg, wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers wed mornings;

Jup now transit sun-mer sag
trine mars aries 5th for luck-edu-position,
and trine moon leo 9th for luck-edu-travels;

cancer-moon inimical-malefic for scorpio asc,
stress-delays in luck-edu-travels;
moon 9th aptitude for psychology-teaching;
moon leo high self-pride, individualist;

do promptly ack, share feedbacks,

wishing well, kshantaram
September 14, 2019 at 17:08
(Sagittarius) FuzzBass » kimbermoon
Thanks for the info. One last thing, if you can, are you saying my saturn return is longer than most other peoples?
September 14, 2019 at 20:20
(Gemini) kimbermoon » FuzzBass
A ‘normal’ period for the Saturn transit is 2 ½ years, but in this cycle the retrogradation period extends it to 3 years. This is the same for everyone.

In its own sign of Capricorn, the challenge is in learning how to be more effective in managing the affairs of the house. It is also about using patience regarding finances [slow and steady wins the race]. The second house refers to our sense of self-worth and using our personal resources responsibly.

Did you experience anything strange or unusual this past spring as Saturn joined up with your Neptune? At this time this transit activated your natal
Neptune square Mars...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »