Best path in life for him?

September 9, 2019 at 11:44 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) annmarie
Best path in life for him?
Hi could you please look and see what is the way forward for my son.lacks directions and ambition.can´t upload the chart?. Tried copy and paste? 15/01/1997. Ascot uk 08.54am

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
September 9, 2019 at 11:53
(Cancer) Trevor77
Hi! can you remember his birth Time ?
September 9, 2019 at 12:06
(Pisces) annmarie » Trevor77
Hi its 8.54am ...thank you
September 9, 2019 at 12:19
(Cancer) Trevor77 » annmarie
Heres his chart, so others can comment,

What I know so far is standard employment and routine tasks is not suitable for him, because of his mars trine uranus aspect, will be something different from the norm, ( still lookin)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 9, 2019 at 12:24
Thanks I did somehow manage to upload..I always thought acting would bring him confidence and fulfillment.
September 9, 2019 at 12:26
Does he really enjoy acting ?

what iv found, is actor, musician, sculptor, charity worker/fundraiser, but especially working behind the scenes as a director or scriptwriter,

working in health departments or hospitals is another possibility, or working with animals,

Id go with acting, and trying to work his way up the ladder to a director, or summat along those lines.
September 9, 2019 at 12:41
He did when younger, but his confidence in himself is very low.I don´t care what he does as long as he is happy.I fear his mental health and have for years?It made me ill with worry. He is so loving, but lost.he does adore cooking?
September 9, 2019 at 12:44
Thank you, i appreciate your time.
September 9, 2019 at 12:45
in a nut, his jupiter showing opportunity is next to creative neptune and in house of 12th which is in a hidden space,

so we´re looking at anything creative (in physical way) and behind the scenes which he enjoys, so yes chef and the training is another option.. because its creative and behind the scenes,
September 9, 2019 at 12:46
Thank you Trevor,That helps me.
September 9, 2019 at 12:48
(Pisces) fishscales
He´s got alot of 12th house planets, including the sun, so ambition may not be apparent.

Still, his Sun is in Capricorn, which leads me to believe ambition is in there somewhere, maybe just "hidden" (12th house.)

Ruler of the 10th (Jupiter) in the 12th is interesting... May lead to a career that is behind the scenes in some way... Maybe as a benefactor to the isolated or confined... Perhaps some kind of behind the scenes philosophical or even religious type of work.

Sometimes things clear up and fall into place with pursuit of the path of the north node... In your son´s case, it´s in the 7th house conjunct Mars... Mars rules the 2nd house... So altogether, I´d say that his north node path has something to do with taking an aggressive, no nonsense approach (Mars) regarding money or his values (Mars ruling 2nd house) in the area of partnerships (7th house).

Always important to remember that his inner growth is alot more important than who he is and what he does in the outside world. Although we do all have to eat, becoming a "superstar" in the career or public realm is ultimately of little importance. It can even detract from inner growth.

Moon in Aries ruling the 6th in the 2nd should give decent, if inconsistent, earning power.
September 9, 2019 at 12:54
(Cancer) Trevor77 » fishscales
Thats a good point made - others may not see him as ambitious when he is, which can cause others to dismiss him on what they see, so people need to give him a chance to take things on, so he can show people he can actually do it!
September 9, 2019 at 12:54
(Pisces) annmarie » fishscales
Thanks Fishscales, I really just want him to be happy in life. He has a awful relationship with his father.A lot of anger.I try and calm him and we are very close,but i always have to bail him out of situations.I just want him to find peace and work at something that brings him that...Thank you
September 9, 2019 at 13:06
does he live with his father? and whats his fathers birth info because comparing both your son and fathers charts, I can see how its affecting him, and if its affecting his job prospects etc
September 9, 2019 at 13:09
(Pisces) fishscales » Trevor77
The 10th/12th link is an interesting, if not slightly contradictory, group of influences.

I think it could work out well with the some finessing though.

Jupiter in the 12th, especially in Sagittarius, is a good placement too.. Almost operates as a "guardian angel" type of placement. Bodes well for career, since Jupiter is ruler of the 10th.

Either way, I don´t really see a "take the big bad world by storm" career path here. Probably something more subtle.
September 9, 2019 at 13:12
No he used too live with him...we divorced when he was 4yrs old...His father 28th June 1950 Romford Essex. no birth time.but he traveled the world for work.And always had a drink problem,and hip defect from birth if that helps...
September 9, 2019 at 13:16
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
ruler of the 1 in 12 - mystical person, with mystical aptitude, person prone to do detective work, secret government work, espionage, can find happiness in closed institutions like hospitals, churches but even hotels. This kind of people usually find themselves in trans-ocean lands.

ruler of the 2 in 7 - earning money trough partnerships

3d in 11th - popularity and relationships bring succes

4th in 11th - many gatherings and even business deals in house environment
5th in 11th - from friendship to love

6th in 7th -secret love affair at work place

7th in 12 - brings partner who will cheat, partner with mental problems, partner prone to alcohol, and also artistic partner

8th in 11th - success with investments and managing other peoples money, can make strong connections with government.

9th in 9 - strong indicator of life abroad and many distant travels,

10th in 12 - high position in closed institutions like hospitals, laboratory, hotel manager, jail manager

11 in 12th - friends become enemies, secret affairs, friends become lovers

12th in 1st - mystical people prone to hidden actions, but very bad position because it brings mental and health problems

Hope you get something from it :D
To me it looks like government work behind the scenes, many positions show just that - even 12th is Capricorn which is government

on the other side, private life could be problematic
September 9, 2019 at 13:18
(Pisces) fishscales » annmarie
"He has a awful relationship with his father.A lot of anger."

Probably represented by Mercury, ruling the 5th house of the father, square Mars and Saturn.

I used to subscribe to the notion that the 10th house ruled the father, but I´ve since moved away from that.

I think the 10th rules the more authorative parent, whether that be the father or mother, and perhaps authority in general.
September 9, 2019 at 13:37
(Pisces) annmarie » fishscales
Thanks Fishscales, It´s funny i see 5th like that.I just cannot be objective with my Childrens charts,
September 9, 2019 at 13:38
(Pisces) fishscales » ZynCitrus
"12th in 1st - mystical people prone to hidden actions, but very bad position because it brings mental and health problems"

Regarding the second part...I agree with this to a point, but wouldn´t Jupiter in domicile mitigate this a bit..??
September 9, 2019 at 13:40
(Pisces) annmarie » ZynCitrus
Thank Mrav, I know the 12th is heavy for him, and i will absorb the placements,I am very grateful.
September 9, 2019 at 13:46
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » fishscales
no, because Jupiter just support whatever happens - he is not enemy to any other planet plus - Pis is "hidden" inside the first house, ruler is in 12th, and we have Saturn
Jupiter is not always beneficial, he expands - if there´s planet making problems, he expands problem in that way supporting that other planet
September 9, 2019 at 14:14
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » fishscales
If you want to use whole sign it would be like this
https://imgur.com/a/jTedxfF

in that case:
1st in 1st - owner goes it´s own way, regardless what other say or want from him, emphasized businesses-owner, field described by planet - so electrician??

2 in 12 - material security

3 in 9 - high class intellectual usually educated abroad

4 in 12 - living far away, living distanced life, family members health in danger

5 in 12- secret love affairs, adultery, emotional relationships complicated

6 in 3 - job requires short distant commuting, sensitive arms, fingers and lungs.

7 in 12 - same as before

8 in 12 - ill placement for health, prone to criminal activity, but also can be good in psychology, neuro surgery...

9 in 12 - high class doctor, priest, people who travel across the world,

10 in 11 - working in large organisations, possible high ranking there

11 in 12 - same as before (first interpretation placidus)

12 in 3 - espionage, or someone who can get secret information. Mystery Novel-writers. Good actor able to express any feeling.

This to me does not sound like her son ... It´s with reason that placidus use is most common. Unequal house system has it´s meaning, it emphiseze where we are weak, which area needs attention, problematic area
September 9, 2019 at 14:27
(Cancer) Trevor77
with father and son, its a strange one, as his fathers venus makes many trines to him, but your sons venus doesnt like him at all.

his father seems the eccentric type, unpredictable in his ways, his pluto in leo opposite his ascendent can make him demanding and very authoritive towards him
September 9, 2019 at 14:30
He was a terrible communicator..Shouted a lot rather than talk calmly.I have no doubt that he loved my son.But was never constructive.
September 9, 2019 at 14:42
I saw this that his father loves him yea, but maybe too harsh in how he treats him,

so there ya, considerations so far are careers in either Arts, Government, someone who works with secret information.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »