Is there any wealth in my chart?

September 8, 2019 at 21:16 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Sianiwani
Is there any wealth in my chart?
And if so, is it even possible to ask when i could potentially be in a good financial place?

I appreciate any interpretations!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 8, 2019 at 22:33
(Libra) leorising
I see problems with money, because lord of 2nd house is Jupiter (Sagittarius in 2nd) and its square moon in scorpio at 12th house ...
September 9, 2019 at 22:10
(Scorpio) Sqwishie
Jupiter squares your ascendant which is an indicator for lack of impulse control and Jupiter is the ruler of your second house of wealth and could fall within the context of "lack of impulse control with money".
July 20, 2020 at 11:50
(Capricorn) Ghost00
Great question, good thinking my friend!!

Good news, you do have a wealth window opening up in seven months. For those that want to play along at home pull up her chart for this year and next. You will see her wandering silver star going to one of the 36 chateaux. This particular chateau is for deniers!

The wandering silver star is crucial, her movements and whereabouts are of the utmost importance!

She has made reservations and will stay at le chateau De Deniers for precisely ten months at which time she will depart. Those ten months are therefore most critical to your wealth planning. Ramu is there en chateau forming assemblie.

Driving the wealth is favorable aspect (all in terms of 2021 sidereal) of Argent to Neptune en chateau de incapacité. Interpretation is that wealth is coming your way in seven months resulting from internet question on Astro-Seek (pluto-uranus favorable aspect with Uranus en chateau of quest for knowledge).

Source of wealth is a combination of potion technology and your efforts. A wealthy man awaits you if you don bikini and go to beach early in morning every day. You will see Man overweight with white hair balding, no shirt. He has a lot of money but very lonely. He will provide many Deniers. You smile to him, say hello. You get to know him 🦄 Start now, go today. Don´t wait (even though window is in seven months, you start now with many compliments). Chart indicates potion technology, he needs that for zucchini garden, energy flow problem. You can help him. It´s all on the 2021 chart
September 21, 2020 at 08:29
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Jupiter and Uranus are in aquarius and in 3th house. You have great potential to learn and real wealth is ´knowledge´. Don´t look at world´s situation nowadays. İn future everything will change. Knowledge will be real wealth.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »