Moon in the 12th House - The mystery house that has me thinking

September 4, 2019 at 22:12 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) kosmic.kitten
Moon in the 12th House - The mystery house that has me thinking
Someone very close to me has their moon in the 12th house. Reading their chart, I noticed it was one of the placements that I put off till the end to interpret. Why? I usually look into someones moon sign and house right away...but for some reason the 12th house placement threw me off. I still don´t quite understand the emotional nature of such a placement. The sign ruling this moon is Scorpio, although it´s just barley getting into the sign of Scorpio, making it seem like a moon on the cusp. Any thoughts on how this placement would affect ones emotional nature? Ive attached an image of the full chart, in case you´re curious. And hey, thanks for replying!! (if you do) :79:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 4, 2019 at 22:59
(Aries) ram_goat
Beautiful placement but I wouldn´t want it myself. I appreciate it in others. Very sensitive. I couldn´t go through life that way. Give them lots of space, time, understanding and patience. They suffer with it too. When it´s good it´s great but when it´s bad, it´s hellish. Handle with care.. not out of fear of something dangerous (yes it can be..) but out of love for something fragile & beautiful (yes they can be..). And.. Patience. Understanding. The attached pic is kind of a joke but also 1/2 true.. the darker side of it. But there is a bright side to discover there too.. Find the artist there.

If you don´t have some deep built in sympathy or connection to a moon in 12 person you will probably have nothing good to say about them. It masquerades as a very troubled aspect, to my eyes, and looking for depth in people is not everyone´s bag..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 5, 2019 at 17:20
(Cancer) Yarrowia
Feeling that there is something that I should find to make life more fulfilling. Don´t know where, what and why. Hobby? Some artistic way to express my emotions? Better job? A Person? I am almost sure that I´ll never find it.
Constant doubt of my and others feelings. Like ´Is this what I think/feel, or do I interpret it wrong?´ Uncertainty of everything, knowing that everything can be taken.
Something between lighter longterm depression and just being sad/too emotional since I was a kid. all of this is happening inside - many emotions that take much energy from me, but I can´t talk with people about it, can´t explain it.

Actually when I first read my horoscope it made so much sense, before I thought I´m just messed up. I mean - I am but it´s not my fault! That was a huge relief :D
But I can´t really distinguish which characteristics come from which planet in my 12th house.
September 5, 2019 at 18:53
(Aries) ram_goat » Yarrowia
wow you have a lot of planets in 12th...
September 5, 2019 at 23:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user spiral, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Any thoughts on how this placement would affect ones emotional nature?"

Confusing, ever-changing emotions for reasons that will keep you guessing. I don´t express them outwardly most of the time, although they can be seen on my face (I do have fits of anger&sadness now and then).

Every slight change of settings in the atmosphere as a huge impact on it. I´m just too aware of everyone and everything. But, sometimes, it´s bliss.

There´s much more to say but right now I don´t feel like it...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »