Why is my mind like this

September 4, 2019 at 09:10 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) MajorTom
Why is my mind like this
I’ve already posted couple of questions here, but I have some more because I’m curious.

People often say I’m very intelligent (not that I disagree lol), but at times all my consciousness feels sort of out of reach, if that makes sense? It’s like I have access to a whole vast sea, or even a universe, full of concepts and thoughts and ideas, but very often I just watch it immovably, like I’m a spectator. I don’t have much of control over it; sometimes I don’t even know how it works. Sometimes great stuff or solutions jump out of it and I grasp them, fearing they will slip away back where they came from (which feels like something very deep, maybe even bottomless). At times it overwhelms me (when my overthinking gets out of hand). It’s like my head is almost always somewhere up there, but occasionally it comes down here when I need to focus on something.

Are there any indicators in my chart that could probably explain this?

https://pasteboard.co/IjyHQRH.png

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 4, 2019 at 12:05
(Leo) pixel
Hi :)

I notice that you have these aspects :
:153: :194: :199: (I have the same in my chart and people tell me that I´m intelligent too (?! I don´t feel myself that way )).

Quick, nervous and active mind that is always busy about all kind of thoughts and different points of view... Very curious... Looking for the deepest meaning of everything...

For exemple, in my case : I feel my mind like a several motorways that are full of cars all the time in all directions : I wake up in the middle of the night when I´m looking for a solution or if something happens to me and disturbs me... I sometimes sleeps few hours because I have lot to do... And nights are a waste of time... :)

Moreover you have :153: :194: :159: :)
Great imagination and intuition, but it is in a mess (square) that needs discipline

I´ll come back to develop more because I have to translate my explanations in a correct english :2:

:17:
September 4, 2019 at 12:24
(Leo) pixel
If it can help : these aspects are mine (they can be more powerful, depending on the signs, the houses and the orb... But the meaning is something in this way) :

Zodiac Significance of Mercury : thinking, mental and analytical abilities, communication, information, learning, education, speech, writing, reading, transport, trade.

Mercury Square Uranus
Applicating Major aspect in orb 01° 21´

Restless, impatience, inattentive, stress, mental excitement. Excessive independence; peculiar thinking. Intellectual rebel. Abrupt, not focused, very quick thinking. Tends to oppose. Often fancies extremist, extraordinary ideas.

Mercury Sesqui-Square Neptune
Exact Disonant Separating Minor aspect in orb 00° 46´

Confused mind, unclear ideals, which do not support objectivity. When pushed, he or she can lie to himself and to others. Tendency towards deception, distorting facts, or, on the other hand tendency towards naivety and gullibility. Illusions stand in a way of successful implementation of plans. Wrong judgement, misinterpretation of reality.

(Post edited)

...and don´t forget about the free will... It´s the most important part of all things ;)

:17:
September 4, 2019 at 13:03
(Aries) MajorTom » pixel
Hello; thanks for your reply!

Apart from “quick” and “curious”, “nervous” is a very good way to describe it.
I also have troubles falling to sleep at times.

Oh and I agree that it’s a mess, although quite a vivid one
September 4, 2019 at 13:17
(Aries) MajorTom » pixel
“Restless, impatience, inattentive, stress, mental excitement. Excessive independence; peculiar thinking. Intellectual rebel. Abrupt, not focused, very quick thinking. Tends to oppose. Often fancies extremist, extraordinary ideas“

Agree with these a lot, although when I do focus it happens in a hyper fixated fashion; and I’m also not sure about radically extremist views. But the rest is very true indeed (restless, abrupt and very quick, stressed, peculiar thinking etc)

“Confused mind, unclear ideals, which do not support objectivity. When pushed, he or she can lie to himself and to others. Tendency towards deception, distorting facts, or, on the other hand tendency towards naivety and gullibility. Illusions stand in a way of successful implementation of plans. Wrong judgement, misinterpretation of reality.”

Wish I could say that all of these are not true, but that’s not the case. I feel confused quite often, it’s like different voices in my head say different things, and sometimes I get lost which one to trust, and which one is really me. I also have this ability to sort of manipulate people in a somewhat soft way. Oh and I am quite naive at times. Usually I’m quite objective in my judgements of external things and can see mistakes in systems and pinpoit different nuances, but when it comes to assessing own desires, I self-sabotage myself in a way. It’s like I objectively know stuff about myself, but I just need to ask “why”, leading to killing objectivity in my judgement, which ends up with stress and confusion from not knowing “for certain” (although I do know some things for sure, but that doesn’t help to get rid of that vicious cycle)

“...and don´t forget about the free will... It´s the most important part of all things ;)”

I didn’t know that, actually, I really needed to hear this; thank you a lot. Because it often feels like I’m carried away by uncertainty, and forget about the fact that I do have the free will and ability to define my own principles and actions.

Hope you’re having a great day, and thanks a lot again.
September 12, 2019 at 12:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi there :1:

lol

Don´t panic! you have just solar arc AC conjunct your natal Neptune and that means that your right side of the brain is taking the dominance over left hemisphere.

I had the same transit last year and a same experience. You´ll survive don´t worry, you are getting enlightened :3:
September 12, 2019 at 17:06
(Aries) MajorTom » Moon_Queen
Hi!

Interesting; I suspected the opposite when I was younger, but now I see why the right one might be actually dominant

That´s good; I hope I will for sure

No one told me that enlightenment is sort of painful lol
September 12, 2019 at 17:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MajorTom
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It might be if you hit the signpost or a tree during mind floating. :85:
September 12, 2019 at 17:47
Lool indeed

But on a more serious note, enlightenment is quite delightful of course. Maybe it’s just been coincided with slightly hard times in my case
September 12, 2019 at 20:01
=====
It can be hard if you were left-brain oriented by now, which means if you were strictly following social standards, tradition, society demands never giving yourself the freedom to relax and give up on future, past and all those mental constructs...

It´s not easy to be free...
September 12, 2019 at 20:15
Yes, that’s the thing: I’ve always expressed a fair amount of scepticism towards things you’ve mentioned, and lately have been battling mentally a lot with some of the ideas of societal norms (because deviation from them may mean being left alone and misunderstood, and that seems to be a very sensitive topic for me, even though I’m relatively independent in general). So my mind is racing a lot between staying free and genuine in this world, and not being ostracized and left alone.
September 12, 2019 at 20:49
=====
All you have to do is just help a little bit your right brain side to release. If you have time you could read something like this:

Escape from Freedom: Erich Fromm
September 12, 2019 at 21:08
I see; thank you.

I’ll give it a look!
September 13, 2019 at 04:00
(Aquarius) ShayT.
Have you ever looked into physic knowing or claircognizance, not sure it that´s what it is but reading your post made me think about it ?
September 13, 2019 at 05:35
(Aries) MajorTom » ShayT.
Hello; actually, yes, sort of! My intuition is very strong at times, and I have a peculiar sense of empathy. I’ve discussed it on another forum, here’s the topic if you’d like to read it:

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/for…

And may I ask you what in the chart made you think so? Just curious

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »