draconic chart

September 2, 2019 at 21:01 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) beep
draconic chart
so supposedly draconic chart is who we truly are without having to unconciously change ourwants and needs in life bc of others
its shows our true desires and who we truly aim to be vs birthchart showing us who weve become by being raised and forced into diff environment changing our beliefs??
what does my draconic chart actually mean

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 2, 2019 at 21:21
(Pisces) fishscales
Sounds like a pretty good definition, according to what I´ve read.

Don´t know if I buy in though, but at the same time, don´t know enough about it.

Read your Draconic chart and see what you think.
September 12, 2019 at 18:32
(Gemini) NessaMira
The moment you take your first breathe things change , you have moved into a world where everything is seen in relation to everything else
The draconian chart relates more to your souls (if you call it that) yearnings. If you were here and had no other aspects to deal with other than your own growth. When we get lost in the myriad energies that bombard us daily I find that it can help me to look a little deeper at my motivations. I also find it helpful when looking at charts where I need some clarification on underlying issues . It will often show connections between people that the natal chart alone doesn´t pick up. This is just my take on it.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »