What signs do you find you have the closest friendship with?

September 1, 2019 at 05:47 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) CosmicPull85
What signs do you find you have the closest friendship with?
I´ve found I vibe VERY well with Aquarius and Scorpio.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
September 1, 2019 at 07:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Libras definitely. I know so many Libras that i have long lasting friendships with for years. Cancers is close second and other Geminis of course.
September 1, 2019 at 08:26
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
In my experience, it depends on what age. I notice through time the people I interact with depends on the transits. While I love Cancer the best in my 12th house. Pisces the 2nd in my 8th house. These are the most comfortable relationships, where I feel right at home.
September 1, 2019 at 09:04
(Cancer) Coole
Suprisingly Scorpio. Even though I have so many Geminis in my chart. Scorpios are the people that are around me the most and the longest time. Also the most loyal friends. Second are Capricorns, my best friend is one. And from now Leos - but the more emotional and quiet ones. I have also one Aquarius friend and we are really close, but she has many Pisces in her chart. The thing with Aquarians/uses is that they are usually interested in different things so we barely have the chance to meet.
September 1, 2019 at 09:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I vibe best with Capricorns, I feel a kind of soulmate connection with them Idk... Not just my crush lol. I guess it´s because of my north node Virgo and in general, maturing, that I click with them so well since a few years while as I literally become more like them.

Aquarius is a sign I really like, met both kinds of them, not all are friend material but they´re all interesting folks for sure.

Aries, gosh, we usually can´t stand each other first, but end up being buddies, it´s funny. They piss me off, yet I love them.

I generally feel safest around those similar to me, hence why I´m not into certain signs romantically but feel drawn to them platonically, as they´re so different and interesting. But in a girlfriend or really close friend, I prefer a twin, someone I can tell anything and feel loved and understood (and yet I got super close to people different from me, tho it never ends well)
September 1, 2019 at 10:34
(Cancer) CuriousMoon
Most of my friends are Taurus. There are just these nice vibes between us. Generally, my friends seem to have a lot of Earth in their charts. Even though I seem to have some stronger Gemini influence as well, I almost have no airy friends at all.
September 1, 2019 at 11:37
(Pisces) fishscales
Aries, Taurus, Capricorn and Aquarius

Aries on 7th house

Venus and Mars in Tauris

Jupiter in Capricorn

Moon in Aquarius
September 1, 2019 at 11:51
(Cancer) Yarrowia
Cancers I get really close and intense for some time, but then we´ll grow apart.

Geminis I always liked, had a lot of fun, but felt they´re too cool for me. Like I needed them more, and wanted to be friends so much that I´d be afraid of it.

A few friendly Aries, which I can´t explain. And Virgos, I feel like we complement each other.
September 1, 2019 at 15:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user berrycat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Love me a Cancer. Magical fiery sparks happen with the Aries people. All of my ´fated friends´ seem to have been Pisces.

x
September 1, 2019 at 16:08
(Taurus) nutelina » berrycat
:4:
September 1, 2019 at 16:11
(Taurus) nutelina
Good question, when I moved to Czech Rep. I met friends who were very close to those in Holland considering birthdays but not year per sé... This happened multiple times...
September 1, 2019 at 16:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Yarrowia
System message: Post has been written by user berrycat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
NO ONE IS TOO COOL FOR A DOUBLE CANCER :79:
September 1, 2019 at 23:40
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
When it comes to friends, any sign.
It’s all down to the individual.
September 1, 2019 at 23:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user spiral, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
air and water signs
September 2, 2019 at 00:37
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Leo Moon
That´s what I was thinking. When I was younger, I tried to find a rhyme or reason for friends with astrology. Now, I just try to be open to anyone who seems to take up an interest. Sometimes we can learn the most from people who may not fit into some kind of preconceived idea of ours.
September 2, 2019 at 00:55
(Aries) ram_goat » Vanille
Aries, gosh, we usually can´t stand each other first, but end up being buddies, it´s funny. They piss me off, yet I love them.

The feeling´s mutual, baby... even from half a world away...

:2: :2:

anyone who uses "gosh" in a sentence so un-selfconsciously also gets 200 extra points in my book..
September 2, 2019 at 01:00
(Aries) ram_goat » Sunnyshadow
Now, I just try to be open to anyone who seems to take up an interest. Sometimes we can learn the most from people who may not fit into some kind of preconceived idea of ours.

Bingo.. that is what I have grown into over time as well... out with preconceived notions..

and in with "that which is.."
September 2, 2019 at 01:09
(Aries) ram_goat » goldenlion32
In my experience, it depends on what age.

a lot of that too... across the whole of my life,

but these days it´s morphed into more of what sunnyshadow describes..

historically, Sag... esp the sag wimmin...

pisces but mostly guys... the pisces women were too difficult to fathom, my own limitation, not theirs...

cappie.. mix of both...

the rare libra.. I get what they are about but we just chat on the platform usually, for a brief while as we both wait for our different trains to catch, so to speak. A nice sign to "work" with... they have basically good aims, I think..

the historical "Nope" category...

Virgos... ´nuff said...

all but a few scorps... so intense-- wtf is the point of it?

only 2 scorps did I ever understand what their scorp deal was.. and their scorp deal was very piscean flavored in nature.. never was completely sure wtf the way scorps went about things ever did for them that was positive

geminis.. pure happenstance.. I have nothing against the sign, just never had many around me at all, ever.. later in life I find I like them quite a bit.. I "get" what their deal is, and am sympathetic to it, although it is not my "deal" exactly...

September 2, 2019 at 04:12
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » ram_goat
U stay away from my sag. Wimmin! :61:

Reading through that, I have to admit there are some that tend to be more my type than others. But there are exceptions to the rule. It sounds like we have similar compatibilities with the signs you mentioned. I was like, uh huh, uh huh, yep, that´s right, yep. Lol

There are also some signs that seem to just be attractive to me, purely from a visual perspective. I seem to find alot of Virgos attractive, although I´ve yet to find one that I have any chemistry with. Weird. Wonder if it has anything to do with my NN in virgo?

As far as best friends sign. That´s a good question. One I really cant answer. I´ve had close friends in alot of the signs. More to do with mutual appreciation and acceptance I suppose.
September 2, 2019 at 04:21
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
On thinking of friends I have had ,I suppose fire signs have a slight edge.

I have had friendships with every sign.

Right now it’s Leo, Aries, Capricorn, Scorpio and Pisces.

I don’t ever ask . I never would consider synastry.
I prefer to let it unfold naturally without any astrology
Influencing me.

Of course I find out the Sun sign sooner or later.

My own gut feeling and observations are how I choose the people I get to know. Or at least try too! :4:
September 2, 2019 at 07:18
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » ram_goat
Oh my Sag likes getting philosophical. Anyway, I had to straighten out some woman the other day when she was telling the world all Sag´s were a certain way. I stated, "I´ve never been what she described. I suppose I pointed out it maybe something else in the chart that gives a certain combination or house, because it just wasn´t happening in my case.
September 2, 2019 at 08:39
(Taurus) nutelina » ram_goat
ROFL you´re too bad!

>historically, Sag... esp the sag wimmin...

You smokin whut?
September 2, 2019 at 09:21
(Aries) ram_goat » nutelina
a past trend...
September 2, 2019 at 10:09
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
Billy Corgan needs a hug, again...

:61:
September 2, 2019 at 10:26
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
"historically, Sag... esp the sag wimmin..."

At first I was surprised by this... I know you´re a Cap rising, so Sag would be on your 12th house...I guess I can see someone having some sort of fascination with a person who´s sun is in their 12th...I don´t know if I´d call it "attraction" tho... But then I saw that Sag rules your 11th as well... Makes more sense... I think 11th house synastry overlays are really gpod, both for friendship and romantic relationships..supposedly the house of friendship after all... I´ve found it goes a long way towards cutting down on drama/bullshit, and sometimes makes the relationship about something bigger than the relationship itself...

Of course, so many other factors at play too...
September 2, 2019 at 10:34
(Pisces) fishscales
I´ve rethought my answer to this question a bit..

Really hard to pin it down just to sun signs...

I think there´s certain sign energies we´re attracted to...the people we´re attracted to may not be that particular sun sign though.. They may just have the those energies strongly present in their charts...

There are so many factors to consider...moon signs, rising signs, Where their planets fall in your chart, where yours fall in theirs, etc...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »