"Guess the Sign in the photo" now accepts also ASC Sign as the correct guess :)

August 27, 2019 at 10:00 (UT/GMT)
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
"Guess the Sign in the photo" now accepts also ASC Sign as the correct guess :)
Hi,

"Guess the Zodiac Sign in the photo" now finally accepts also ASC Sign as the correct guess :)
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/g…

Maybe this "fun astro game" will not be finally so frustrating :61:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 27, 2019 at 13:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That is gonna be more accurate in my opinion. I may give it a try later.
August 27, 2019 at 15:33
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
It´s good that you did this. Actually the Ascendant will almost always indicate more about the physical appearance than the sun sign, so I want to commend you for having made this change.
August 27, 2019 at 16:53
(Pisces) IleneTs
Very nice, but I still have to practice a lot. ?
October 15, 2019 at 17:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Scorpittarius, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Nice, I guessed around 57 people right based on their sun or ascendant signs. Also, I realized most of my correct guesses were people´s ascendant signs. Considering this, I can notice that it´s way easier to guess somebody´s ascendant sign since the ASC represents the image a person wants to show to the world from them.
October 15, 2019 at 17:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IleneTs
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Same to me, IleneTs. success rate ~15%. Then I clicked always the same sign, and it was better! :36: :36: :117: But it´s encouraging that just 21% belongs to page1 of best guessing
October 17, 2019 at 14:43
(Pisces) IleneTs » MarvinReal
:75:
I know 3 people with Ascendant Sagittarius on the same degree, but they don´t look alike at all.
It concerns a Cancer, a Capricorn and a Virgo.
I also know 3 Capricorns etc. who are not at all similar in face. So I think the face represents a combination of at least the Sign and the Ascendant and maybe also the Moon. That makes a lot of combinations :2:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »