These aspects

August 26, 2019 at 11:24 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Maya472
These aspects
What do you think about Venus square Uranus and Venus square Neptune(Uranus and Neptune in the 7th house) Is this unfaithful, unstable? I have that in my chart.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 26, 2019 at 12:37
(Pisces) fishscales
Venus square Neptune could lead to deception in love...often self inflicted...

I call Venus square Neptune the "rose colored glasses" aspect

The native often sees their romantic relationships in an unrealistic light... As they want them to be, not as they are...

You have alot of threads about this guy...

Nothing wrong with some astrological insight but I would not substitute it for direct conversation with him regarding your concerns, as well as listening to your own gut instincts about whatever may be troubling you regarding him or your relationship.

Astrology is only really useful if you use the information as preperation for action.
August 27, 2019 at 02:04
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I have Venus square Uranus. The way I see it, simply put, is a conflict between wanting a relationship and freedom
August 27, 2019 at 08:19
(Scorpio) Maya472 » Sunnyshadow
You are absolutely right.
September 12, 2019 at 14:51
(Gemini) NessaMira
I would approach this question with a look at what kind of energy you get with a square aspect. Think of the 90 degree angle . Your on one of the lines and trying to get a feel for what is making you feel agitated, it´s like not being able to see around the corner, this agitation does not need to be seen in a negotiate way but as a call to action. A need to stay aware because you can´t see what´s around the corner. To feel comfortable in a equal relationship ( notice I used equal) you must be able to work through YOUR issues on faithfulness and spontaneity in a relationship. There are other ways to read Neptune and Uranus other than as a negative in your chart. Perhaps you need someone with spiritual inclinations and you need the excitement of change, but that could mean lots of things. Please don´t narrow your looking to the negative. All remember also that not every bad experience is going to ruin your relationships. Learning what you want, what you will tolerate and what will make you grow is all part of the experience.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »