Neptune in the 1st House

August 24, 2019 at 12:00 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Shakane
Neptune in the 1st House
What have you noticed about people with this placement?
What do they look like? What’s their first impression?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 24, 2019 at 12:31
(Pisces) fishscales
Neptune in the first house expresses itself like light shining through stained glass, or fabric that looks like this:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 24, 2019 at 13:29
(Virgo) Shakane » fishscales
That’s beautiful.
August 24, 2019 at 13:35
(Pisces) fishscales » Shakane
Haha glad you appreciated it..wasn´t trying to be poetic, it was just the first thing that popped into my head when l thought of that placement...sparkling, glimmering, diffuse light...
August 24, 2019 at 13:57
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Whether the time is correct for Tom Cruise, I really can´t tell you, but most sites show it Neptune in the 1st.

Many times they tend to be actresses or actors because they can tune into playing the role of other characters. There not always what they seem at face value in front of others. They might be something completely different behind the scenes.

Can be as the Actress or Actor they may be like Harry Potter, where everyone associates them forever with this role. As many they will say, it´s hard to break out of that character once the audience associates them with a series or movie. They might try other things, but can never get rid of this one persona if they make it big.

Their private lives maybe something completely different.

When you put this in every day people´s lives, this is usually still someone who might be popular in the local community in some business affiliation, and they are seen from their local community as the "Go to Guy" in their special area.

They might be that Lawyer that helps everyone in the neighborhood, looks like they have the perfect wife, family, house, and behind closed doors they´re life is quite chaotic, in shambles, you might just send the wife off on a vacation with a friend, give her some money for shopping, send the kids to camp, and go have an affair and good time on the yacht. Ha ha.

You learn this when you grow up in a tourist town Everything isn´t as it seems with the Ascendant person with Neptune.

This is doesn´t always mean they´re liars, or some type of bad person in every case. You have to look at the whole chart.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 24, 2019 at 14:07
(Libra) leorising
My boss has moon in piscies in 6th house, Neptune in 1st house, he is a actor for each work colleagues, very fantasy.
You have Pisces in cusp of 3rd, how are subjects of 3rd house? Neptune liquefy house where he is
August 24, 2019 at 14:18
(Virgo) Shakane » goldenlion32
Hey thanks so much. ☺️☺️
August 24, 2019 at 14:18
(Virgo) Shakane » fishscales
It’s really lovely ☺️
August 24, 2019 at 14:21
(Virgo) Shakane » leorising
Thanks for sharing☺️ Yes, not so good ahaha you are so right though.
August 24, 2019 at 14:26
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
I think the Saturn in Pisces, Neptune in Capricorn, Uranus in Aquarius Crew brought a whole new level to Neptune in the physical world from what I´ve seen. Ha ha.

I absolutely love them, and a mother of one of them. Ha ha.. thee so fun. Maybe a bit of Neptune in Aquarius in there as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
August 24, 2019 at 14:27
(Pisces) fishscales » leorising
"My boss has moon in piscies in 6th house, Neptune in 1st house, he is a actor for each work colleagues, very fantasy."

Yeah I can definitely see this.

Neptune is the actor, the adapter, the chameleon.

It´s not neccesarily done with the intent to hurt and deceive, although it can certainly be used for harmful purposes.

Neptune in the first can be the therapist who effortlessly and intuitively adjusts their approach to suit the needs of their client, or the person who will behave a certain way towards someone because they know it´s the best way of getting what they want from them. No surprise that Neptune can create damn good salesmen. The Neptune influenced have a definite talent for knowing what other people want to hear.

The best salesman I´ve ever known had Jupiter conjunct Neptune in the first.

The Eskimos always walked away convinced that they absolutely needed to buy that ice.

At the same time, Neptune in the first can also prevent the development of the real self in terms of how the person relates to others. Sometimes the person with Neptune or Pisces on the first will not even be sure who they really are in terms of how they express themselves to the outside world...
August 24, 2019 at 15:57
(Cancer) detectahead
If you have heavy Neptunian or Pisces energy in your chart it can definitely be a blessing and a curse. On one hand, you’re highly intuitive, dreamy, creative, and even psychic. On the other hand, you can also be very impressionable, delusional, overly sacrificial, and overly sensitive. Pisces is the sign of the escapist. So in reality, if you have Pisces or Neptunian energy in your chart, you can find yourself trying to find a means of escapism often. This escape could be through alcohol, drugs, love, relationships, daydreaming, work, etc.

Pisces can also deal with disappointment a lot. With it being the sign of the believer and daydreamer, Pisces are usually able to think about and dream about what something or someone could be like at their very highest potential. When people don’t meet that, they can get disappointed. Having “unrealistic” expectations is something that people with heavy Pisces or Neptunian energy deal with. It’s important for Pisces to remain grounded. If you have heavy Pisces energy in your chart, keep your earth sign friends around you. They will help you.
August 25, 2019 at 09:26
(Virgo) Shakane » detectahead
Hey thanks?
September 1, 2019 at 02:18
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The most famous Actresses with first house Neptunes are Anne Hathaway and Scarlett Johansson according to the celebrity Astro Search Engine, :180: :159: & :179: :159: The first house is the mask or outer persona, They can pick and choose what roles they play unlike Harvey Weinstein´s aged-out harem. A paranormal power imprinting the contemporary audience that is usually Top-Bill A-List that will be talked about in the 22nd century when we are all pushing up daisies!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »