6th and 8th house problems

August 23, 2019 at 18:49 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Katrinacara
6th and 8th house problems
Hello everyone! This is my first post here. I have a lot of concerns about the aspects between my 6th and 8th house. My mom used to be an astrologer and she told me awhile back that I’m going to have a lot of problems here. My mom has since forgotten all about this and doesn’t really remember how to read charts anymore. I know there are a few retrogrades in the 6th house. Are you guys able to help me with this? Should I be worried? Is there anything I can do to change it? Is there anything else that stands out in my chart?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 24, 2019 at 11:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think the belief you hold makes the difference of how the outcome unfolds. With North Node Taurus in the 12th and South Node Scorpio is more about learning about the differences in social classes, seeing from different angles, perspectives, and throughout your journey, you learn about the different shades of love, finances, sex, and gain insight, wisdom, knowledge, and then able to help others with what you gain.
Taurus/Scorpio axis is really about the 2nd/8th house axis, and what you value the most in life. Which through your whole life you have different experiences in your passage of rights to get in depth with Scorpio to fully understand the dynamics this entails in the hero or heroine’s journey. Which it usually is diving deep in the subconscious mind and bringing up the surface all your primal fears about your existence, relating with others, seeing the light and dark of the subconscious mind in the masculine and feminine. Human Nature. The ugliness, the beautiful.
King of where the “Beauty & the Beast” come in or “Phantom of the Opera”. The complexity, duality, law of polarity, and transcending it.
Life is filled with tragedy and triumph. If you study the stories of all the Kings and Queens throughout history, you will learn there are always those moments in every culture where they may have had the fortune, treasure, the prestige, the fame, and some other tribe came along and stole it from them. They then would sometimes gain it back, other times not.
We watch leaders all over the world on stage rise and fall in power. We see it in every general relationship between the masculine and feminine.
All of us have the Taurus/Scorpio axis, some of us just more than others. Some of us have more tragedy and triumph. Yet, we still meet one another in the same emotions, thoughts, and feelings in the experience.
The Have’s vs. the Have not’s. What will you do with your North Node Taurus/South Node Scorpio? This is more the important question. The self-realization and self-actualization you have the power to uplift or destroy not only yourself, but others in the process. “What will you do to achieve success, love, and finances? Is it in an ethical, moral, compassionate way, or through unethical behavior?
It’s really not so much that you will have a hard time, but the way you cope with the events when they appear, how you treat the masculine and feminine, whether you’re the wicked witch in Snow White, or Snow White. We can be both on the Taurus/Scorpio axis. Ha ha,, I think this is the point, reaching self-mastery of the Scorpio and transcending it and embracing the Heart Chakra (Taurus) and choosing love, transcending the lower subconscious mind, and rising into the higher consciousness of Taurus/Libra/Pisces.
Taurus/Libra is the Heart Chakra
Scorpio/Aries is the Solar Plexus.
We’ve been taught in society to live, work, love, out of the Solar Plexus rather than loving through the Heart Chakra.
I need to write a whole book on this axis, because it has so many soul lessons just in these two houses during your lifetime.
For you it’s the 12th house/6th house axis, which means it is significant in the sense 12th house is subconscious mind, where you can self-sabotage to yourself by hanging on to the Scorpio in the South Node. You’ve already been there and done Scorpio. I don’t know what degrees your North Node Taurus is on, but I would start with there because it tells you where you’re at in the evolution of Taurus.
8th house of Capricorn/Cancer in 2nd house is you’re learning to be a builder of long-term gains over short-term gains. Working hard, building stability, security, and also evolves shared resources with family, or whoever you live with, or work with. Which kind of has a Saturn theme to it, which gives you restrictions, rules, and regulations of playing by the rules when dealing with people in the 8th house, and usually Saturn always reminds you when you get out of alignment of your souls intention to reach the North Node in Taurus.
Life is as hard as we want to make it, struggle with it. Life really isn’t hard, we just choose to create the chaos and crisis with Pluto to get the lesson.
August 24, 2019 at 12:11
(Pisces) fishscales
On first look, the only aspect I see between your 6th and 8th house is a Neptune/Pluto sextile, which is a generational aspect. Alot of people have it.

You do have the ruler of the 8th, Saturn, in the 6th however.

8th house issues such as research, psychology, other people´s resources, or even sex or death could be related to your job or day to day affairs in some way.

Pluto in the 6th could bring power struggles in the workplace.

Saturn in the 6th could bring some form of restriction in the workplace.

Both planets in the 6th could be problematic for health.

Saturn and Pluto in the 6th could give a tendency towards the retention of things that need to be eliminated both physically and psychologically.

You need to keep both your physical body and psychological body flushed out and clean.

I think a good diet that includes plenty of fruits, vegetables and whole grains as well as drinking alot of water is important with this placement. Not to be crude, but proper and regular elimination of physical waste is critical with both Saturn and Pluto in the 6th.

On the psychological level, engage in activities that will provide a healthy and constructive outlet for Pluto´s powerful energy. Do not hold on to anger and resentments... they could eat you alive from the inside out with Pluto in the 6th.

Avoid the stagnation that Saturn may bring to your health and daily affairs. Stay active, and throw some curveballs into your daily routine once in a while, if you don´t already do so.

Saturn in the 6th may actually cause you to worry too much about your physical health. Don´t worry about it, just do what is necessary to keep yourself healthy. Worrying about your health is just going to drain you of the energetic resources you need to stay healthy in the first place.

Pluto in the 6th could bring the danger of disease through small animals via tick borne illnesses, rabies etc. Again, this is not something you should actively worry about, just maintain an awareness of.

Pluto in the 6th could also give strong recuperative powers, provided the body is kept strong.
August 24, 2019 at 12:45
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
I left out south node in the 6th because the post was already getting too long.

I´m wondering if problematic planets in the 6th could be the result of overemphasis of the affairs of that house in past lives, which the south node could indicate.

North Node in the 12th could mean you need to balance the broader themes of life with the neccesary, day to day, detail oriented activities of the 6th house.
August 24, 2019 at 13:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ha ha..I think that was what I was getting at fishscales. You can never ignore the Nodes.
August 24, 2019 at 13:56
(Pisces) fishscales » goldenlion32
"Life really isn’t hard, we just choose to create the chaos and crisis with Pluto to get the lesson."

That´s an interesting statement.

In a way, I don´t think Pluto issues are always the result of conscious decisions or choice.

Keep in mind I said "in a way."

Since I believe in past lives, I think Pluto represents a kind of karmic residue of habits and tendencies that we´ve built up over previous existences.

Some of these habits and tendencies become so ingrained in us over the course of our existences, they become something that Pluto is known for: compulsions.

However, that karmic residue is the result of our own actions and choices, so in that way, we ARE responsible for our Pluto issues...we just don´t remember where many of them are coming from and why we have them.

Of course, we are always responsible for the decisions we make in our lives, regardless of any of this.
August 24, 2019 at 18:42
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
share salient feedbacks how true-insightful,
traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies etc,

sat-ketu separative SNode scorpio 6th,
keen research-occult-forensic aptitudes,
coping with opponents,
pain-injury-surgery urological-intestinal-piles etc,

prayers to Mother Goddess,
offer red flowers at the alter at home tues evenings;
float red flowers over clean flowing river tues after sunset;

sat-ketu now 1.5yr transit cap 8th, accident prone,
chronic pain-injury-surgery urological-knees-piles etc;
rahu transit cancer 2nd, foreign sources of earnings;

sat past 4-5m retro towards inimical sag 7th till sept 17th,
impacting relationship, abdominals etc;

jup now transit own sag 7th, direct from Aug 11th,
growth-riches through advisory roles,
trine mars-venus aries 11th for gains-relationship/marriage;

sat-rahu NNode opp, rise-fall in life,
prayers for ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings,
observe death anniversaries religiously,
wear brown hessonite over pendant;

rahu taurus 12th for foreign lands,
love of foreign food-comforts;

mars aspect own scorpio, not good for opponents!

sat lord 9/10 over 6th,
extra efforts towards luck-career;

sat retro 6th, negating employment prospects;
sat retro towards moon libra 5th
luck-edu-romance-children-position under stress;

moon-mars opp, volatile emotions and finances;
retro sat-venus opp craving for affections,
but difficult to manifest;

sat lord 8th over 6th, success amidst adversity,
but accident prone, drowning etc;

sat aspect own cap 8/9th,
protection from major dangers,
and supportive of luck-edu-travels,
but not good for health of father;

mars own aries 12th, technical aptitudes,
success amidst adversity, accident prone;

venus lord 6th over 11th,
income-gains with extra efforts,
mars-venus 11th aries,
gains through arts-finance-electronics;
prone to kidney-intestinal inflammations;
relationships by mere attractions;

sag-jup 7th inimical-malefic for gemini asc,
stress-delays in marriage-relationship-vocation;

inimical jup over acq 9th,
luck-edu-travels under stress-delay;
advisory-university teaching aptitudes, reformist´
luck after marriage, under stress-delays;
prayers to saint of faith,
offer yellow flowers sat mornings at the alter at home;

jup lord 11th over 9th, gains from education-travels;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;

previous 1.5yr ketu transit jup acq 9th,
detachment from father-husband;
pain-injury-surgery liver-thighs-legs-sciatica etc;

all planets practically between ketu-rahu the nodes,
ketu transits over planets in sequence
causing detachments and pain-injury-surgery;
rahu transits clouding things;

asc lord mer over 11th gains from writings/communications;
sun 11th, gains from govt-corporates-social elite;
sun lord 4th over 11th, gains from mother-property,
but difficulties for mother-her health etc;

promplty ack, share pointwise feedbacks how true-untrue etc

wishing well from jup transit sag though under stress-delays,

kshantaram
August 24, 2019 at 20:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
I think this is what I´m trying to get at it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »