Pluto square natal moon transit

August 23, 2019 at 03:18 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Pluto square natal moon transit
Reason 345 why I´m feeling loco.

Apparently a period of 1-2 years where intense psychological and emotional purging occurs. Anybody got any stories or examples of this? Right now mine is almost exact 90° angle. No wonder I´m feeling (alot of ways) right now

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
August 23, 2019 at 03:25
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Oh great, neptune square neptune is going on right now for me too. Less than 1° for both transits. Double Whammy. It´s all starting to make sense now :61:
August 23, 2019 at 16:31
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Holy cow, some of yall might have been following my threads about wanting to change jobs, being tired of my situation, etc. Well I just found this on the net. Pretty crazy. Its talking about teansit pluto square natal moon, and which house moon is lord of. I´ve never felt so done with a job in my life. If it wasnt my own business I´d have already left.

If lord of the 10th, a change of career is likely at this time. Your employer or superiors may be going through a difficult personal crisis.
August 23, 2019 at 18:33
(Aries) ram_goat » Sunnyshadow
Keep plodding on.. there is no "escape"..
Pluto wants to transform. Got to seek liberation in transformation and trust that there is something on the other side of it for you.
Staying put just means death. Hard to keep it together while it´s happening, but that too is what you have to do, and keep moving..

"The Appointment in Samarra"
(as retold by W. Somerset Maugham [1933])

There was a merchant in Bagdad who sent his servant to market to buy provisions and in a little while the servant came back, white and trembling, and said, Master, just now when I was in the marketplace I was jostled by a woman in the crowd and when I turned I saw it was Death that jostled me. She looked at me and made a threatening gesture, now, lend me your horse, and I will ride away from this city and avoid my fate. I will go to Samarra and there Death will not find me. The merchant lent him his horse, and the servant mounted it, and he dug his spurs in its flanks and as fast as the horse could gallop he went. Then the merchant went down to the marketplace and he saw me standing in the crowd and he came to me and said, Why did you make a threating getsture to my servant when you saw him this morning? That was not a threatening gesture, I said, it was only a start of surprise. I was astonished to see him in Bagdad, for I had an appointment with him tonight in Samarra.

August 23, 2019 at 19:27
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » ram_goat
I want to like this, and i think I do. The first part seems to contradict itself.

Keep plodding on...there is no "escape"

I really agree with this. One cannot escape what is inside themselves. I read something else that also resonated. "Running away from yourself and towards yourself simultaneously" or something like that. It´s like a quest to find your true self perhaps. When you lose it all, you find yourself maybe? And also the parable about the rich young ruler, when he asked Jesus what he needed to do to (something) Jesus replied, "sell all your belongings and follow me" and the young ruler walked away sad.

I´m a little confused about the part where you said, "staying put just means death" maybe you mean spiritually or psychologically, instead of physically. I feel like that´s what I´m living now. I´ve stayed put for too long (on all fronts) Some sort of transformation is happening for sure. It´s scary looking down a long dark tunnel, not knowing where it will come out. It´s almost like any direction I choose right now is a long dark tunnel. One things for sure, they all lead to death eventually. Not being morbid, just a simple fact of life.

The problem is, work stress IS a killer. I´m almost certain this funky transit will pass and I´ll become more balanced again, and the waves will subside. It´s hard to explain what is going on right now,

Part of me really wants to be a drifter for awhile. Been on lock down too long perhaps. And who´s to say being a drifter is a bad thing? Or relocating and starting over? It does seem like throwing away half a lifetime of work in one way, and a chance to experience a new life in another. Pluto 1st house causes many crisis and transformations throughout life too. Wish I could just live out a crisis and transformation instead of constantly repressing them, which is what I feel like I do most of the time, in order to appear "normal", to maintain the status quo,or to appear I have it all together or something.

Another thing that I keep experiencing is a desire to move far away. Hindu astrology connects both NN and Saturn in 12th with this (which I have) Something about being 120° from 4th house of home and family.. and being the house of foreign lands. I´ll admit the thought is both fascinating and frightening.

...talking in circles again, someone bring me a straight jacket!! :61:

I guess I´ll either stay put and suffer or move away and suffer. Possibly more, possibly less.

Hows Germany this time of year?
August 23, 2019 at 20:09
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Sunnyshadow
Sorry, that was kind of a long rambling post. Was really just interested in transit pluto square natal moon. I´ll try to stay on track.

So is it better to repress any strong influences from transits and "stay the course" or is it better to go with the transits wherever they might lead? I can see the value in both honestly. Although one seems rigid and the other flexible. Is it possible to have roots and wings?
August 23, 2019 at 20:22
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
Sometimes the key is doing what you´re most afraid of.

Pluto is two things at once. It´s the boogeyman, but also the means to free ourselves from the boogeyman. When we face our fears, we eliminate them.

Pluto can be used as a ladder to descend, or as a ladder to ascend. Depends on how we handle it.

The moon/Pluto square transit is pitting that volcanic Plutonian drive for transformation against the moon´s love for security and how things "have always been done."

The moon is a psychological hoarder. It values the past and wants it to have meaning. It might choose to stay in the past if that means more security: material, emotional, or otherwise.

Pluto isn´t interested in things being done the same old way, or what makes us feel emotionally secure. He´s a fire that demands we either become forged into a sword or be reduced to ash.

Not physically obviously, but psychologically and spiritually.

I would listen closely to what Pluto is asking you to do.

Most likely it´s something you fear to do, or something that you fear may result in a loss of control or power.

Sometimes to gain real power we have to give up our power, or more accurately, what we think the source of our power is.

I´m not talking about power over others or anything like that...more like the power to regain control of our lives and our own happiness, or the power to align ourselves with our best self.

It´s kind of a paradox. Giving up control to get it. It´s how Pluto operates though.
August 23, 2019 at 20:41
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
well said..
August 23, 2019 at 20:46
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
Thanks. Sometimes I think I have a pretty good grasp of some of this stuff on a certain "level", but when I try to express it in words, it all goes to shit..
August 23, 2019 at 20:51
I´m a little confused about the part where you said, "staying put just means death" maybe you mean spiritually or psychologically, instead of physically.

yes that is exactly what I meant.

I´ve stayed put for too long (on all fronts) Some sort of transformation is happening for sure. It´s scary looking down a long dark tunnel, not knowing where it will come out.

You are a fixed sign.. you find out what works early on and stick with it. Change becomes more difficult.. then pluto steps in to teach you a few lessons..

Leo also learns lessons through action in the physical world.. the lesson may begin in your thoughts, but it´s completed in the physical world.

I´m almost certain this funky transit will pass and I´ll become more balanced again, and the waves will subside. It´s hard to explain what is going on right now,

It will pass, and yes it´s hard to describe. I have had pluto transiting my ASC & first house for the past few years, it´s been rough. That´s putting it mildly. It will all look different in your rear view mirror, I can tell you that. Holding my shit together while it was underway was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. All your impulses & instincts tell you to do the opposite, but that only points to the depth of the housecleaning pluto does. Like wound debridement of road rash after a bike crash.. sometimes using maggots, other times with a wire brush.. but always without anesthesia..

here is another aspect of these sorts of transits..
It is a private insight of my own, but imagine the changes like a skateboarding half pipe..

on one (high side) is your old self, on the other (high side) is your new self, and in the middle is a giant low spot.

there comes a point in the process where you have been emptied of the old, but the new has not yet arrived. You live for a period of time like an empty vessel. The low spot of the half pipe. It is a very strange way to be, being this empty. It seems like the longest stretch of the journey. Your own dark night of the soul. (in fact that is a good book to read, as is "The living flame of love" by the same author.. he describes it well.. he was made a doctor of the church 400 years ago for good reasons..) Both books you can find for free, online.

Anyway, it has been my experience that in that empty middle place is the time and place you start having ideas of "packing it in and buy a pickup and take it down to LA.." as Neil Young sings it..

Your head will be full of all these kinds of thoughts, escapism, but it is just you twiddling your own thumbs in boredom waiting for the new to arrive.. or in anxiety like an animal caught in a trap that gnaws its own leg off to escape. The thoughts feel real, they seem to have substance, and the stillness and emptyness of the phase you are in enhances their savoryness to your emaciated mind & emotions.

But you are still stuck. If you think those plans through 3-4 steps ahead of step 2 you will realize this, or you won´t and your own emotions will lead you on to your own perdition.

as I said, it´s rough. you have to control your emotions and instincts. resist gravity.

as the transit recedes, and the work approaches completion, new opportunities will appear, out of nowhere, almost miraculously. The trick is to stand your place and not wound yourself further, so that when the new thing appears you are healthy enough, physically and psychologically to go with it and follow it on to wherever it leads. The next chapter for you.

Doing time in that middle "empty" phase is like doing time in prison. Pluto´s prison. Feels like a kind of death, but watch your transits for timing.. should be out of orb at 5-6 degrees, some say 3 for the slow moving planets..

When you reach the point where you start climbing out of the hole, the changes will become clearer and what you have suffered will take on new meaning and have relevance reaching forward into the future.. future dealings..

This empty phase can be a good time to deal with the things already around you. Without laying too many cards on the table in front of others at work, why not spend time considering who in the company might make a good replacement for you.. or a manager that could take some of the weight off your shoulders and free you up to start looking for the next great thing for you.. what is it you do, anyway?

As the transit passes, maybe the answer to that question will one of the things that becomes clearer, but you can plant the seeds now, even if it is not harvest time for those ideas yet.

August 23, 2019 at 22:33
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
That made so much sense it´s scary. Thank you.

You should write a book about this stuff.

It´s like the epic showdown of security vs transformation from what I´m understanding. I also have pluto opposite moon in my natal. So I´ve always had a strong aspect between pluto and moon.

At this point in my life, I´m ready to drop it all and face the fear of change, moving, leaving my job. Which is what I believe pluto is asking of me. Some sort of upheaval. To leave the safety of the harbor for an adventure, or at the very least a disruption, that might be my saving grace, that will take me outside of myself and my petty problems. To perhaps be transformed into a newer, better person

Never seen a Hearst with a trailer hitch, so what is security exactly? An illusion...
August 23, 2019 at 22:59
Looks like you added to your post. This too, makes alot of sense. You explained very well this transit, that has me feeling trapped, anxious, etc. I´ll have to read over it again and give a better response. I´ve actually already spoke to my 2nd in command (out of 3 lol) and told him what´s going on, well not the astrology part. Just that I need some time off to clear my head. Hes been with me for like 13 years and is being very supportive of my decision. So its gonna buy me some time to explore just what in the heck I want to do at this crossroad.

I run an outdoor power equipment store. Selling mowers, chainsaws, weedeaters, etc. Servicing equipment and parts sales. Dealing with a shit ton of irritated sweaty people trying to cut their grass. Lol it´s about as boring as it sounds I guess. Most jobs are. My biggest gripe is the amount of people that come at me in the summer is nauseating. Then the winter comes and it´s slow af. Seasonal business is related to Uranus in my 2nd house from what I´ve read.
August 23, 2019 at 23:11
and of course none of them have ever heard of fuel stabilizer...
August 23, 2019 at 23:21
You´ll have to keep a very cool head during the empty phase..

as impossible as it sounds, once that is over, you´ll have clarity and know exactly what to do. But for a while you just have to deal with waiting. It´s a mind fuck. Fear, restlessness, compulsion, obsession, taboo, secrecy, darkeness.. all pluto´s toys.. his lapdogs. You have to stare them down. If you show them your back, they will pounce on you as a pack and devour you. It´s an odd challenge, not one that you face in normal times. It´s like swimming with sharks without a cage.. if you panic and your heart rate races, the shark will sense it and attack..

only by staying calm will you come out of it ok. all other paths will destroy you in big or small ways.

it´s good if you can get a little time off/time away. everyone needs this now & then.

If you sink down to the lowest level of the pressures and feelings assaulting you, it´ll be game over..

and dogs can smell fear. You won´t understand it completely until you are looking at things in the rearview mirror. Fake it till you make it if you have to.

And most of all, don´t fear. Transform positively. Reverse, backwards evolution is always a possibility placed on the table by pluto as well. Make sure you don´t choose that.
August 23, 2019 at 23:54
How did you know! :61:
August 24, 2019 at 00:01
which is built better?

stihl or husqvarna?
August 24, 2019 at 00:07
just personal experience.. a lifetime of

dirtbikes, atv´s, lawn mowers, chainsaws..

almost always the gas causing the problems..
old gas, or new gas with too much ethanol in it to be good for small engines. I notice now they finally have ethanol free gas for sale in small quantities in stores now, after the situation´s been bad for 10+ years..

and E85, don´t even get me started on that..
August 24, 2019 at 00:54
Preaching to the choir brotha. We go about once a month and buy 25 gallons of non-ethanol to put in the mowers and stuff we sell, and in the shop where we work on stuff. I´d say 60% of repair work we do is clogged carburetors.

Stihl is not as good as it used to be imo. We sell Jonsered which are red Husqvarnas. Been happy with them. We also sell zero turn mowers (Dixie chopper and country clipper) I like test riding the big ones, some of those things you can spin donuts on, it´s part of the dealer setup and inspection of course :4:
August 24, 2019 at 01:15
Was trying to come up with a good response to this. You made some really good points. I should know well Plutos tricks, as I have it in my first house. In some ways maybe I´m blind to it though. Not really sure. Regressive tendencies do seem to be emerging. Really unsure what to do at this time. Waiting for it to pass may very well be the best option, but I´m not excluding other options at this point. Would really LOVE for the guy that´s been with me so long to just step up and run it for me for awhile for me to explore different avenues. And he seems willing

After further analysis, I also see Saturn and Pluto are transiting my 4th house right now. This just keeps getting better. My home has really been a burden on me and now I´m starting to believe this is why. There are various results that can come from this transit. Just started looking at it. Saturn in 4th can feel like a low point, I think both planets can indicate moving or selling ones house, along with other things... seems like a combination of things happening at once. I´m just discovering this transit, so I´ll have to give it time to crystallize
August 24, 2019 at 02:04
For many things you go through in these transits there is nothing to say.. a lot of my long held values were tested.. some withstood the transit, others were modified, others changed completely..

What does one say about that? And it´s in that empty phase is all happens.. on the down hill slope you are all full of what you think you believe and feel along with a dose of piss & vinegar, then you are empty, things change with much pain and discomfort, and then you are out the other side with a new & different understanding, and there is no going backwards. I don´t know what you say about such things. People who have not undergone it will not understand, and people who are past it are past it. It will make a lot more sense viewed in the rear view mirror than it does looking at it in the headlights. Only other piece of advice I know to be good is don´t lose your shit, and accept loss graciously. New things will come to fill the void, as nature abhorrs a vacuum. To use an old expression, for large stretches you just have to stand and "take it like a man". Doesn´t make it more pleasant, but self control and mastery will help you get through it. A very perilous path. I hope never to be so inspired again.. but the kinds of things those transits change can´t be changed any other way..
there is no gentler way to have these kinds of awakenings. It is a bummer at this age in life.. life is complicated, possessions complicate things, responsibilities complicate things. I think back to earlier years and there were some I realize now who had these changes in their chart destined to hit them in their childhood, or in their teens or 20´s... partly I envy them because it is so far in the past now, but I also know at that age the things I lived through receltly would have broken me, utterly. So at least in my 40´s I had the strength, the calm and the insight to get through it. I don´t know how a 13 year old does it.. but again, when this hits in the younger years it tends to be more extreme but also more simple.. bad guys wear black hats and good guys wear white hats, so it is clear which is which.. Stuff in your adult years is far more gray... complexity and nuance beyond what a child or 20 something could navigate or fathom. It would break them. utterly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

YouTube
YouTube
August 24, 2019 at 05:03
(Leo) HeavenSent
I am in the process, it seems, of exiting Transiting Pluto square Natal Moon.

One word for you: Hell.

And that´s an understatement. I don´t even know a word in the English language that could accurately sum it up.

My mother died.
My daughter was sexually abused, and then stolen from me by a court system that refused to believe her and my disclosures of abuse over her influential well-connected abuser.

Hell on earth.

And then I was criminalized, for trying to peacefully protect my little child. I was denied a fair trial -- the evidence by child abuse experts, including her pediatrician, was suppressed -- and I was imprisoned, for two years, by a system that refuses to believe mothers and children.

My child and I have ptsd as a result.

I have existed in a state of chronic terror and horror for years now.

Years-long abusive litigation, in several different court systems, is ongoing. But Pluto is no longer "officially" squaring my Moon, and I am daring to almost maybe start hoping that, possibly, the persecution, the profiling, the torturing by law enforcement and the justice system may perhaps one day ease...? I can only pray that my precious child survives this with her psyche intact. Her mentally ill violent pedophile abuser is powerful and has manipulated and duped the courts to continuously isolate her from me.

I, as I used to be, am dead and gone. No Plutonian rebith yet. I am just a ghost, enduring this torment. Of course I smile for the camera, and for unavoidable social interactions. But chronic high alert anguish for my child starting long ago -- a number of years now -- ultimately short-circuited my emotional circuitry. There is nothing left of me. I am murdered.

Pluto square Moon.

:28:

And, of course, a Yod to amplify it all. Saturn Rx Apex in House I.
August 24, 2019 at 05:17
(Aries) ram_goat » HeavenSent
So this has become the over 40 thread...

no kid is going to come in here and post.

issues too deep for kids comprehension.

:)
August 24, 2019 at 05:29
(Leo) HeavenSent » ram_goat
RamGoat, that´s me:

:94:

what you wrote:

>>>>here is another aspect of these sorts of transits..
It is a private insight of my own, but imagine the changes like a skateboarding half pipe..

on one (high side) is your old self, on the other (high side) is your new self, and in the middle is a giant low spot.

there comes a point in the process where you have been emptied of the old, but the new has not yet arrived. You live for a period of time like an empty vessel. The low spot of the half pipe. It is a very strange way to be, being this empty. It seems like the longest stretch of the journey. Your own dark night of the soul. (in fact that is a good book to read, as is "The living flame of love" by the same author.. he describes it well.. he was made a doctor of the church 400 years ago for good reasons..) Both books you can find for free, online.
August 24, 2019 at 05:49
Oh, shit. Shouldn´t have clicked, but I did.

Leonardf*ngCohen.

bitterf*ngsweet.

I played with his children when I was a little kid, wayy back in the early seventies.... His girlfriend, Suzanne, would take me and my brother and their kids to what we called "the little park" (as opposed to "the big park," at the foot of the mountain) on Mariane Street (ironically)...

My mentally ill ex, himself a survivor of unimagineable severe early childhood abuse, kept a series of diaries that I, like Bluebeard´s wife, never looked at, during our marriage... Had I done so, I´d have discovered I was actually married to a psychopath... He eventually made me read them.... they documented animal torture, and his also his pedophilia, incest, and graphic homicide and torture-to-the-death fantasies... One one page, he scrawled, "How sweet is the c**t sap of a 13-year old!" ... which quote he attributed to Leonard Cohen, whom he exalted...

And... his sweet, gentle, Cancerian sister (also an incest survivor) was murdered in Virginia... After her funeral, we played a cassette in the church hall, of her favorite Leonard Cohen songs....

So. I can´t listen to Cohen... His songs just embody so much nostalgia, personal history, and pain and mind-numbing shock and trauma.

Halle-f*ng-lujah.

And yet, so beautiful. I just played
Halle-f*ng-lujah 3x.

Well.
Am getting through this, in true :108: fashion, with the support of spirits.

heaventsent: ty, bourbon.

bourbon: your welcome, heavensent. r.i.p.

:94:
August 24, 2019 at 06:40
:80:

{heavensent swims over from dull nostalgia utube trance with :37: and kim carnes & alannah myles... and floats for 6 minutes in the poetry zone of the pretender.

ty, ramgoat.

Man, I miss my brother.

:80:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »